Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Buy Oil Expeller For Making Heath Oil - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Oil Expeller For Making Heath Oil (1580 Views)

Making Edible Oil With Oil Expeller Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Oil Expeller For Making Heath Oil by wintonemachiner: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2014
Health is most important to our life. Without it, everything is impossible. When we go to the market, we will find some edible oil made with chemical solvent extraction. However that’s not good to our health. Making oil with Oil Expeller is the best way.
The precision of the expulsion process combined with the necessary waste means that expeller pressed oil is often more expensive than oils extracted with the help of certain chemicals. For many shoppers, however, the extra cost is worth the knowledge that no foreign substances have made their way into the finished product.
Buying oil expellers to make healthy oil for customers.
Re: Buy Oil Expeller For Making Heath Oil by jethro2: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Please kindly send the quotation for a mini soya bean oil expelled to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Buy Oil Expeller For Making Heath Oil by rareman(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Please I will need to know more detail in this oil expeller. The price, the process to own one and what other feature makes it better than the other

1 Like

Re: Buy Oil Expeller For Making Heath Oil by wintonemachiner: 4:18am On Sep 15, 2014
rareman: Please I will need to know more detail in this oil expeller. The price, the process to own one and what other feature makes it better than the other
Could you give me your email?
Re: Buy Oil Expeller For Making Heath Oil by wakes: 9:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
We supply Moringa oil, groundnuts, coconut oil expellers at affordable prices.
A.MANUALLY OPERATED N60,000
B. ELECTRICALY OPERATED N200,000
Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Buy Oil Expeller For Making Heath Oil by zebelle(f): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2017
Please send me the quote for mini coconut oil expeller to fatex2002@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Buy Oil Expeller For Making Heath Oil by emefele2004: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Kindly, send the picture for the manual Oil expeller to My e-mail address:emefele2005@gmail.com
Re: Buy Oil Expeller For Making Heath Oil by king1250: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
coconut oil is good for health
i supply manually extracted coconut oil. order for yours at any

quantity
Re: Buy Oil Expeller For Making Heath Oil by peacealways: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2019
I need Soyabeans oil expeller

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be Allowed To Open A Piggery In Kano? / Egg Size Of Noiler / How To Calculate The Bags Of Feed Needed To Raise 100 Christmas Broilers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.