Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

What Are The Best Answers For These Interview Questions? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Best Answers For These Interview Questions? (802 Views)

Tackling Interview Questions And Best Answers / Attempt These Interview Questions If You Can / How Will U Answer These Interview Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Answers For These Interview Questions? by tejpot(m): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2014
1. If you are to become an animal what animal will you choose to be?

2. Ok You say you are courageous do something brave.

3. Is there a time in business or in an organisation when you have to be dishonest?

I went for an interview where the above questions were asked.
For the first question a man says tiger on one side, another tiger on the other side but I can't laugh when I saw someone wrote goat. What would have been your best answers with reasons, in case of other times?
Re: What Are The Best Answers For These Interview Questions? by ideyhere(f): 8:48am On Sep 12, 2014
1. Tortoise (if you had the opportunity of listening to folktales, you would know why)

2. Give the interviewer a very hot slap

3. Yes (all is fair in love and war(and business is a kind of war))
Re: What Are The Best Answers For These Interview Questions? by tejpot(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2014
ideyhere: 1. Tortoise (if you had the opportunity of listening to folktales, you would know why)

Lwkmao grin your answers seems to be more comical than real
Re: What Are The Best Answers For These Interview Questions? by ideyhere(f): 8:56am On Sep 12, 2014
tejpot:
Lwkmao grin your answers seems to be more comical than real

Really? I just gave the answers I would have given to his questions ooh
Re: What Are The Best Answers For These Interview Questions? by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2014
ideyhere: 1. Tortoise (if you had the opportunity of listening to folktales, you would know why)

2. Tho... Wen u slap the interviewer, just know that you're so dead
Re: What Are The Best Answers For These Interview Questions? by ideyhere(f): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: 2. Tho... Wen u slap the interviewer, just know that you're so dead

Well, I don't see anything more courageous you can do at that point in time
Re: What Are The Best Answers For These Interview Questions? by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 12, 2014
ideyhere:

Well, I don't see anything more courageous you can do at that point in time
grin.. You're right tho, looking at it from every angle.. That's d only thing left to do

(1) (Reply)

Entry-level And Experienced Jobs At Plantation Industries (5 Vacant Positions) / Job Application / Roosevelt Interview Invitation! Is Dis Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.