Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,559 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Diesel Supplier For Your Homes, Businesses And Work Site In Abuja. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Diesel Supplier For Your Homes, Businesses And Work Site In Abuja. (351 Views)

Beautify Your Homes And Offices With Our Classic Floor Lamps / LIVE CCTV MONITORING ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE FOR HOMES AND BUSINESSES / Interior Designer For Your Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diesel Supplier For Your Homes, Businesses And Work Site In Abuja. by Contactohimai(m): 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Good day everyone,
I am a young lawyer in Abuja and have just recently decided to get involved in the supply of diesel (AGO) to homes, offices, schools, hospitals, construction sites, hotels and anywhere this product is required in Abuja and its environs.

I have links to very reliable and serious buyers and I am confident I can always get LPO on a regular basis so what I need now is a reliable and genuine seller or distributor to work with.

If you know for sure that you are a very serious distributor or seller of this product and you can supply to my clients in Abuja and its environs without any delay or complications, then please contact me through Facebook with the name: Ohi Mai.

I am using facebook so that you can see who I am and I can do the same before we discuss further on phone. But if you are not on facebook then email me: contactohimai@inbox.com

Please I only want genuine people who we can do biz together for a long time.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom 2bedroom Ifako Gbagada ,650k,700k,750k 800k / A Plot Of Land In Camp Area Of Odeda Lga / For Sale: 4 No. 2BR Flats @ Aguda, Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.