Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger (1157 Views)

Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by abu12: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/34190-boko-haram-still-in-charge-in-bama-as-children-women-die-of-hunger

The Bama Development Foundation (BADEFO) today said the Federal Government should be sincere in its utterances about happenings in Borno State, stressing that hundreds of women and children that were trapped in Bama town over ten days ago are dying of hunger and stress.

The foundation said dead bodies of youths that were massacred by Boko Haram insurgents have decomposed on the streets because no one could bury them.

Addressing a press conference in Maiduguri, today, Chairman of BADEFO, Mallam Mohammed A. Hassan said the Wednesday’s utterance by Mr. Mike Omeri, the coordinator of the Federal Information Centre to the effect that Nigerian security forces have taken over Bama from the insurgents was not true.

He said hundreds of youths have been killed by the insurgents, many others forced to join the Boko Haram in its fight against the Nigerian state while many others remain trapped in houses where they hid in ceilings.
He said Nigerian security forces are yet to return to Bama after they left on Monday, 1stSept, pointing out that the association has evidence to show that the soldiers are still in Konduga town, situated 38 kilometers to Bama from Maiduguri.

“The association condemned in strong terms the war by the dreaded insurgents in recent past which continues without apparent measures to contain the activities of the sect, despite Nigerian military’s relentless efforts.

“Posterity will not forgive us as a community based organization that is always agitating for development within Bama Local Government to sit on the fence watching conflicting reports from both print and electronic media over the unfortunate situation our good people found themselves.
“Since the day of the attack about 11 days ago, Bama, the second largest local government area in Borno State is under the custody and control of the dreaded Boko Haram sect. This is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

As a matter of fact, we are calling on the state and federal government to expedite action towards reclaiming Bama from the hands of terror as those in captivity are under serious trauma, starvation, distressed with serious degree of injuries.

“Eleven days after the incidence, no search and rescue operation (was) conducted, no any damage has been assessed, but we are aware that security and welfare of the people is the fundamental obligation of any meaningful government,” he said.

The association decried the siege on Gwoza, Ngala, Dikwa and some parts of Yobe and Adamawa States.

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by abu12: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Posterity will judge all those who are playing down boko haram attack for their selfish gain, they shall cry of pain in their family, just as innocent people are suffering in the hands of bokos now.

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by overhypedsteve(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
When i came to this thread earlier, i saw one guest viewing it, and i knew it was shekau himself that came to check if his media boys are doing their job.

5 Likes

Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by cool318(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Why does this war have no video or Picture coverage.
Where are the Pics of decomposing bodies of the youths?
At least we saw Pics of Starved Biafran citizen, where are BAMA citizens hungry?
Where are the Pics of Boko Haram patrolling the City of BAMA? or ......

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by ikweremilitant: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
abu12: Posterity will judge all those who are playing down boko haram attack for their selfish gain, they shall cry of pain in their family, just as innocent people are suffering in the hands of bokos now.
wait o wait o. So u northanas re dieng of hungre becos of ordinary boko menace,nt even a civil war.so upon all d food u pepl pride ur self of having u pepl re stil starving.eehe,ha! Ok o,so nw i expect u to learn a lesson frm laffing at ibos dat hungre killed dm during d war.cliaming ibos cant feed dm selfs.ds wil serve as a deterant to u northanas dat peace is priceles nd no mater hw large ur farm is u wont have d acces to it wen d guns starts booming.my sympathy to ur pepl o, kpele o....reality of war eleru gbe eeru yi

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by tit(f): 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Has Awolowo come back to life?
If he tries this nonsense again, we shall take him to ICJ

3 Likes

Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
abu12 and ibnsultan has been supporting bh through their write up and e-campaign of terror
sss should track this guys

5 Likes

Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by nuclearboy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: abu12 and ibnsultan has been supporting bh through their write up and e-campaign of terror

What if (IF) it's true that children and women are starving and dying of hunger? Will their pain bring back the victims of Biafra or should the fact of the pain of innocents be something we celebrate or what?

Some people were animals who laughed at the innocents of Biafra - should we also become same? Are we too then animals?

These people are asking for help against monsters. If we can't help, at least we ought not laugh at them or politicize it

2 Likes

Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
nuclearboy:

What if (IF) it's true that children and women are starving and dying of hunger? Will their pain bring back the victims of Biafra or should the fact of the pain of innocents be something we celebrate or what?

Some people were animals who laughed at the innocents of Biafra - should we also become same? Are we too then animals?

These people are asking for help against monsters. If we can't help, at least we ought not laugh at them or politicize it

i am deeply sorry for the people of bama and may God help them
but i know what i am saying concerning those 2 terrorists

6 Likes

Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Northern Nigeria wanted sharia and Allah has sent boko haram to implement it. Pls northerners stop complaining enjoy your caliphate, rise on your feet and shout 'Allah akbar'
Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by cool318(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: abu12 and ibnsultan has been supporting bh through their write up and e-campaign of terror
@VICTORCIZA, hope you get your facts right against dat guy IBNSULTAN cos Slandering a name without cogent reasons could be a malicious blasphemy. Can you quote 1 or 2 threads that depicts or buttress ur points. Why am concerned is the thread by sirusblack, i have not seen hi
m as a BH Apologist.
Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by Chibaba247(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
cool318:
@VICTORCIZA, hope you get your facts right against dat guy IBNSULTAN cos Slandering a name without cogent reasons could be a malicious blasphemy. Can you quote 1 or 2 threads that depicts or buttress ur points. Why am concerned is the thread by sirusblack, i have not seen hi
m as a BH Apologist.
are u also one of dem?
Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by Lordlexyy: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
It is officials that most Igbos in this forum from their unguarded utterances are sub human. Why gloating over the suffering of innocent women and children who were not responsible for the civil caused by the arrogance of your 'war lord'. Is really disheartening reading idiotic comments that lack sensitivity or emotions from you folks. That being said. The FG can rest the whole conflicting reports as to who actually occupy Bama by taken our media men there. This inconsistency is the reason for the mistrust the people have whenever the gov't make any claim be it positive. Ordinarily, i very much doubt if any Nigerian takes pleasure at the insurgents advancement, certainly not northerners who are the worst hit, but the deceits, lies and corruption that comes with the crises had raised the several suspicious comments that appears anti gov't.

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by ikweremilitant: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lordlexyy: It is officials that most Igbos in this forum from their unguarded utterances are sub human. Why gloating over the suffering of innocent women and children who were not responsible for the civil caused by the arrogance of your 'war lord'. Is really disheartening reading idiotic comments that lack sensitivity or emotions from you folks. That being said. The FG can rest the whole conflicting reports as to who actually occupy Bama by taken our media men there. This inconsistency is the reason for the mistrust the people have whenever the gov't make any claim be it positive. Ordinarily, i very much doubt if any Nigerian takes pleasure at the insurgents advancement, certainly not northerners who are the worst hit, but the deceits, lies and corruption that comes with the crises had raised the several suspicious comments that appears anti gov't.
mr i too know,mr transpiracy intl,if ure condeming ojukwu for fighting a war also condem shekau.if ure one of those dat beleve ibos deserve wat dy got 4 going to war as u nd ur pepl have being doing since 1970,wat is d sentiment nw wit d north.or taking arms aganst d state no longer condemable?did ur fada talk ds way about d ibos during d war?just sholve ur hypocricy else were.

3 Likes

Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by Collynzo17: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
ikweremilitant: wait o wait o. So u northanas re dieng of hungre becos of ordinary boko menace,nt even a civil war.so upon all d food u pepl pride ur self of having u pepl re stil starving.eehe,ha! Ok o,so nw i expect u to learn a lesson frm laffing at ibos dat hungre killed dm during d war.cliaming ibos cant feed dm selfs.ds wil serve as a deterant to u northanas dat peace is priceles nd no mater hw large ur farm is u wont have d acces to it wen d guns starts booming.my sympathy to ur pepl o, kpele o....reality of war eleru gbe eeru yi
You made so much sense in this post and delivered a very important message.
I only wish you wrote more clearly instead of short spellings
Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by ikweremilitant: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2014
Collynzo17:
You made so much sense in this post and delivered a very important message.
I only wish you wrote more clearly instead of short spellings
sorry about that mate.atimes i easily get tired of typing long texts.
Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Very sad development. My dear president Jonathan, do the needful. liberate Bama from the clutches of terrorists and have their votes.

1 Like

Re: ‘boko Haram Still In Charge In Bama As Children, Women Die Of Hunger by nuclearboy(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2014
VICTORCIZA: i am deeply sorry for the people of bama and may God help them
but i know what i am saying concerning those 2 terrorists

Well, my apologies too as I seem to have misinterpreted you. Let whoever supports BH continue - God, time and retributive justice will repay everyone for their acts and in-actions.

ikweremilitant: mr i too know,mr transpiracy intl,if ure condeming ojukwu for fighting a war also condem shekau.if ure one of those dat beleve ibos deserve wat dy got 4 going to war as u nd ur pepl have being doing since 1970,wat is d sentiment nw wit d north.or taking arms aganst d state no longer condemable?did ur fada talk ds way about d ibos during d war?just sholve ur hypocricy else were.

Are you sure there are people who found the civil war "funny" or the suffering "good for biafrans"? That will be serious. What I see is people who feel Ojukwu ought not have started war without adequate preparation and who avenge any insult to awolowo by poking fun at him.

All these things are sad and just portray us all as immature "animals"

(1) (Reply)

How True Is These Fact About Buhari / Picture South east Rivers State Reject Been Called Niger Delta Or South South / Hon Pat Asadu Emerges PDP Flag Bearer For Nsukka/igboeze South Fed Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.