Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Describe The Worst Scenerio That PHCN Has Put You Before - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Describe The Worst Scenerio That PHCN Has Put You Before (578 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / Help! Help!! Help!!! For 3 Days Now, PHCN Has Not Taken Light Ooooooo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe The Worst Scenerio That PHCN Has Put You Before by professore(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Just a few days back,I kept on waiting for PHCN to restore the power,when I got tired I went to on the generator as I needed to charge my batteries,then I went to the batheroom to shower.Immediately I applied the soap on my face and body,guess what happened,the power was restored.
EVERY second was now as if I was pouring away gallons of petrol even though I did not buy more than just 4 litres and I have even used out of it before,what an awkward moment.
Let's hear from you sellers,workers,even students.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Scenerio That PHCN Has Put You Before by kilokeys(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
project writing and submission.. smh.. i almost cried.. no business centre no light to use my padis printer..
imagine printing a colored page for 250 per page..? when u have a colored printer in ur crib.
many other situations i cant mention. l. cos of battery.. as light no even dey as at now.

if u see shirt wey i wear for defence.. hmm e be like something wey dem commot from inside coke bottle

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Scenerio That PHCN Has Put You Before by sweettease(f): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lol... Pele, you couldn't have spent more than 15 minutes in the bathroom now.

Anyway mine was the day I was supposed to go out and needed to make a call, I thought I was lucky when power was restored, i plugged my phone only to return from the bathroom to find a really high voltage and my phone off... Long story short, I got my phone 2 months later after it went through 2 engineers, and I spent approximately 25k. No kidding!
That's the most recent that I'm still pained about, there are others.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Scenerio That PHCN Has Put You Before by Mention(m): 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Just in case....

(1) (Reply)

IKEDC Staff Now Blackmail Lagos Residents Into Donating Money For Fake Faults. / Nigerian Government (APC and PDP) / “where Did Olusola Come From?” – Lagosians Mock Desmond Elliot’s Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.