Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! (3111 Views)

Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First / Buhari's Promises In Pictures, For Posterity. / Posterity Will Judge You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by cruise14(f): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
I really need answers to why whitecat007 was banned and shizzlestar wasn't on "inside innosson plant" thread. I know Seun has no foresight, lacks integrity and hired Mods just like him but, he needs to tell us about his new plunge. I knew he would go bad when Fg started dangling money in his face. A stupi.d man whom grace accidentally fell on, we all know what will happen to you. I once prayed for you that hackers bless you, and now you will now go down as far as it takes to reach oil. Your best days are already behind you. You have not made fairness part of your business as evident here and we are going to help you burn it down. You Seun Osewa, you will not even get a room to sleep in any house you build. I will make sure you do not have the opportunity to sell Yoruba again. You will never get to any position of influence except the one you might be given by your pdp masters in the dead of the night to follow up the money they already given you, Ole! Olojukokoro! We will soon see your end!

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by PointB: 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Guy, tone it down.

Some of your vitriol are completely out of place. Take a deep breath!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by Harmthe(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
tank God am nt Seun Osewa o cuz dis man is really angry lyk Louis Van Gaal

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by bacca(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
@cruise14:
The guy is Clownish.
First he banned me for ONE MONTH for the most ridiculous reason https://www.nairaland.com/whatlyf
Next he banned my ONLY alternate moniker-Whatlyf for TEN(10) YEARS angry angry because I told him of his unjust act.

I know his REAL REASON for the Clownish Bans.

15 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by ammyluv2002(f): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wow! I'm scared for you
Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by bacca(m): 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
ammyluv2002: Wow! I'm scared for you
Scared? That dude is a psycho walahi

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Wow shocked, you must be really hurt,. Calm down.. You know once you squeeze tooth paste out,. You can't put it back in the tube.. The same is true with our words.. Once we say something hurtful, we can't take it back.. So take a chill pill •

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by shizzleStar: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
cruise14: I really need answers to why whitecat007 was banned and shizzlestar wasn't on "inside innosson plant" thread. I know Seun has no foresight, lacks integrity and hired Mods just like him but, he needs to tell us about his new plunge. I knew he would go bad when Fg started dangling money in his face. A stupi.d man whom grace accidentally fell on, we all know what will happen to you. I once prayed for you that hackers bless you, and now you will now go down as far as it takes to reach oil. Your best days are already behind you. You have not made fairness part of your business as evident here and we are going to help you burn it down. You Seun Osewa, you will not even get a room to sleep in any house you build. I will make sure you do not have the opportunity to sell Yoruba again. You will never get to any position of influence except the one you might be given by your pdp masters in the dead of the night to follow up the money they already given you, Ole! Olojukokoro! We will soon see your end!
bwuahahaha! what a sob? bla...bla...cry me a river. what a frustrated twerp!. You ran here to create a senseless thread falsely accusing seun unnecessarily, you are even more pathetic than i thought, when you are given more than you bargained for, you begin to cry blue murder.

As promised, ill continue to be your nemesis here on nairaland as long as i log in, and i will always thwart your stewpidity...no apologies. whitecat kor black cat ni, nonsense....mtchewwww

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by tupacshakur(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Epe yii poju Aunty Cruise14?

Ki lo de?...

Just like every other being, Seun ain't perfect, you know. He banned me for a month too 'cos of one nonsense banega girl!

But he's still our own! Omo wa naa ni...Please, withdraw your malicious statements!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by bacca(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
cruise14: I really need answers to why whitecat007 was banned and shizzlestar wasn't on "inside innosson plant" thread. I know Seun has no foresight, lacks integrity and hired Mods just like him but, he needs to tell us about his new plunge. I knew he would go bad when Fg started dangling money in his face. A stupi.d man whom grace accidentally fell on, we all know what will happen to you. I once prayed for you that hackers bless you, and now you will now go down as far as it takes to reach oil. Your best days are already behind you. You have not made fairness part of your business as evident here and we are going to help you burn it down. You Seun Osewa, you will not even get a room to sleep in any house you build. I will make sure you do not have the opportunity to sell Yoruba again. You will never get to any position of influence except the one you might be given by your pdp masters in the dead of the night to follow up the money they already given you, Ole! Olojukokoro! We will soon see your end!
Please my dear allow the clown burn down his business himself. He thinks he's some emperor...lol
Very funny dude

10 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Run.....guys! Faster!!! The killer is here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by shizzleStar: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
PointB: Guy, tone it down.

Some of your vitriol are completely out of place. Take a deep breath!
dont mind that sob, her accusation against seun are false, she needs to be handed a very long ban for this false accusation. Shes just frustrated, her senseless curses will go back to her a thousand times cool

12 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seun OP wants to witch you o.
Better go do stronger juju that will counter her's.

But I have to say this to you. When you have enemies, it means you have stood up for something.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by desgiezd(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
@ OP

Easy, easy brother!
Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by lakpalakpa: 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Your best days are already behind you.

Very true.

Sadly so.

undecided

8 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
you have no idea how offended I am anytime I visit the politics section and I read senseless posts. tribalism has taken a different turn. op I'd ban you too if I were a mod. seun Kip banning them, Weda ibo, yoruba, hausa, ....any tribalistic coment should attract a ban

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by bacca(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Very true.

Sadly so.

undecided
I was just laughing when he banned my whatlyf for 10Years cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by 100Cents: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
tuhorns: Seun OP wants to witch you o.
Better go do stronger juju that will counter her's.

But I have to say this to you. When you have enemies, it means you have stood up for something.

And you think this is really a hers.

A woman with such bile may never bear children.. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by MalcoImX: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
It's time they rename this place.
Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by 100Cents: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
dicefrost: you have no idea how offended I am anytime I visit the politics section and I read senseless posts. tribalism has taken a different turn. op I'd ban you too if I were a mod. seun Kip banning them, Weda ibo, yoruba, hausa, ....any tribalistic coment should attract a ban

Seconded !

5 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
100Cents:

And you think this is really a hers.

A woman with such bile may never bear children.. undecided
gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin see as I laugh carry head nack for screen

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by lakpalakpa: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
bacca: I was just laughing when he banned my whatlyf for 10Years cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nothing new about that bro.

Dude is an extremely poor manager who can't fairly coordinate half a dozen kids.

Very shameful dude...

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by Exmay(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
I'm Pro-APC and PRO-any other thing that is good. However, I don't believe one should go to the gutters to vent one's anger. This is appalling on the part of the Op, Totally uncalled for... If you (and others) believe Seun has been paid by PDP, then let's praise the PR team of PDP for recognising the importance of this forum and at the same time try get across to the PR team of APC to offer a better Deal... Come 2015, I Strongly believe that the Wind of CHANGE will Blow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by MizMyColi(f): 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Don't I just love commenting on threads that'll be hidden or removed eventually.
cool
Makes for good laughs too cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by shizzleStar: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Why are people pleading with the op?, she is frustrated and she deserves to be miserable, who cares about her curses? when its obvious her curses will go back to her and compound her already miserable life. Her accusation against seun is not only maliciously false by but borne out of desperation to tarnish the hard earned image of the young man.

For the records, seun isnt the only one doing a MODs job, he has MODs and supermods to assist him in the job. Contrary to her senseless accusation, i was also banned on the said thread, so its time to expose the op as a frustrated and pathetic liar who is only trying to inflict her misery on an innocent man.

#Need i say that it was the same silly op that started the derailing of the said thread with her profound stewpidity and iddiocyy and deserves whatever length of ban she got.

For the records, i was banned too>>

Posts I've Liked | My Quotes & Mentions
Send E-Mail Message To shizzleStar
Time registered : July 08, 2014
Time spent online: 7 days & 3 hours
Signature : shizzle11
View Your posts (695) | View Your topics (1)
Banned by Marpol in Car Talk for Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any
Nairaland member. . Ban expires on 2:09pm On Sep 13

7 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by Aitee1: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2014

shocked shocked shocked this one is STRONG!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by bacca(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
dicefrost: you have no idea how offended I am anytime I visit the politics section and I read senseless posts. tribalism has taken a different turn. op I'd ban you too if I were a mod. seun Kip banning them, Weda ibo, yoruba, hausa, ....any tribalistic coment should attract a ban
You see yourself. You don't know how "smart" you sound.
1. I was banned for 1 week because: I created a thread that was devoid of any tribal/ethnic or whatever fight. it was "intellectual" and people including a supermod was exchanging views. Next it was deleted. I created another thread to ASK why it was deleted. A supermod mukina2 specifically apologised that it was deleted in ERROR. they restored the Thread and the ADMIN banned me for 1Week why? "Because I created a thread to ask why"

2. I was VERY angry... After the UNJUST ban, In one thread, I said the Ban was unjust and the ADMIN banned me AGAIN for ONE MONTH

3. I revived my alternate Moniker still not happy, on a thread today, the ADMIN quoted and asked for my opinion on NDLEA thread, I sent a Snapshot of the ban to him as Opinion... He BANNED my alternate moniker for 10 Fvcking Years

Now tell me...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by Seun(m): 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Exmay: If you (and others) believe Seun has been paid by PDP, then let's praise the PR team of PDP for recognising the importance of this forum and at the same time try get across to the PR team of APC to offer a better Deal...
I want change as much as anyone else. I would have voted for Ribadu last time if he had any chance of winning. What do I hate, then? I hate the manipulation of our platform using propaganda, lies, and bullying by people who have been paid to promote one party over the other.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by lakpalakpa: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
bacca: You see yourself. You don't know how "smart" you sound.
1. I was banned for 1 week because: I created a thread that was devoid of any tribal/ethnic or whatever fight. it was "intellectual" and people including a supermod was exchanging views. Next it was deleted. I created another thread to ASK why it was deleted. A supermod mukina2 specifically apologised that it was deleted in ERROR. they restored the Thread and the ADMIN banned me for 1Week why? "Because I created a thread to ask why"

2. I was VERY angry... After the UNJUST ban, In one thread, I said the Ban was unjust and the ADMIN banned me AGAIN for ONE MONTH

3. I revived my alternate Moniker still not happy, a thread today, the ADMIN quoted and asked for my opinion on NDLEA thread, I sent a Snapshot of the ban to him as Opinion... He BANNED my alternate moniker for 10 Fvcking Years

Now tell me...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2014

BEREM..... deactivate your account or forever keep ur trash shut!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by lakpalakpa: 4:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seun:
I want change as much as anyone else. I would have voted for Ribadu last year if he had any chance of winning. What do I hate, then? I hate the manipulation of our platform using propaganda, lies, and bullying by people who have been paid to promote one party over the other.

Who has been doing the bolded if not you and your PDP clowns...

undecided undecided undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa, Posterity Will Judge You! by bacca(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seun:
I want change as much as anyone else. I would have voted for Ribadu last year if he had any chance of winning. What do I hate, then? I hate the manipulation of our platform using propaganda, lies, and bullying by people who have been paid to promote one party over the other.
And how will you justify the
1. 1 week Ban handed to barcanista? according to you he created a thread instead of mailing mods when the ERROR came from your team?

1. The One Month Ban to same Barcanista ?

3. The 10years ban handed to whatlyf because he showed you a snapshot of the one month ban on barcanista?

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2)

Why Does President Jonathan Never Reply Polticians Abusing Him Or His Govt. / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Maximum Prisons - Buhari / I Think I Am Getting Impressed With Buhari... Ride On Sir! #frombiafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.