Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. (831 Views)

African Soccer Expert Kwesi Koomson Predicts 5 Nations To Qualify For World Cup! / Shola Ameobi Leaves His Club In Turkey To Return To Newcastle / Ghana Coach Goran Stevanovic Says Witchcraft Is Reason For Team Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by Antell95(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
The Ghana Football Association (GFA) says it has parted company(external) with national team coach Kwesi Appiah by mutual consent.
Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by Antell95(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by Antell95(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Front page Mods!!!

@Mukina @Seun

1 Like

Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
[sup][/sup]
Antell95: Front page Mods!!!

@Mukina @Seun
You want to get banned abi?
Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by Antell95(m): 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Former coach Milovan Rajevac is being widely tipped to return to the post he held between 2008 and 2010.

The GFA says it will announce Appiah's replacement before October's Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Guinea.

During his first stint in charge, Rajevac led
Ghana to the runners-up spot at the 2010
Africa Cup of Nations and the quarter-finals of
the World Cup a few months later.
Appiah had been under pressure since Ghana's
turbulent World Cup campaign, where they
failed to win a single match against a backdrop
of off-field issues.
A draw at home to Uganda in their opening
Group E match in the 2015 Nations Cup
qualifiers increased the calls for Appiah to
move on.
Even a 3-2 win away from home over Togo on
Wednesday was not enough to save Appiah's job.
Appiah and the GFA will meet next week to
discuss the terms of his severance package.
Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by Antell95(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest: [sup][/sup]
You want to get banned abi?

Hi love, Nah, i wan make Ghana relevant

1 Like

Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by bigtt76(f): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
So e remain 'Big Boss' Keshi to be mutually kicked out grin

Antell95: The Ghana Football Association (GFA) says it has parted company(external) with national team coach Kwesi Appiah by mutual consent.
Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
Antell95:

Hi love, Nah, i wan make Ghana relevant
Be careful love; You might get more than what you ask for ...I do not want you my precious love, to get banned from NL.

1 Like

Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by RoyalRoy(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hopefully Keshi gets booted out soon too. A very tactless coach with no technical abilities.

Ghana actually sacked Appiah despite a 3-2 late win over Togo.
They saw in his style that he wasn't competent enough despite the win.

But Nigeria? ? If Keshi wins a match, Nigerians will start pushing him to replace Ancelloti as coach of Real Madrid.....grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by mrham03(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
yeah we sacked him. We want nigeria to also sack keshi before they fail to qualify for afcon 2015 in morocco.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by Antell95(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
bigtt76: So e remain 'Big Boss' Keshi to be mutually kicked out grin

I hope it happens

1 Like

Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by RoyalPearl(f): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Very useless coach angry

2 Likes

Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by iconize(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
RoyalPearl: Good riddance to bad rubbish. Very useless coach angry

What makes him a useless coach? embarassed
Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by Chubhie: 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Fire keshi now for his comment that no eagles without Mikel.

1 Like

Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by Slicqyprizzy(f): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
RoyalPearl: Good riddance to bad rubbish. Very useless coach angry
Hehehe...... As in eh, he couldnt even control his own players. They had little respect for the man

1 Like

Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by RoyalPearl(f): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
iconize:

What makes him a useless coach? embarassed
Did you not watch the world cup. Even the starting line up should have said it all. We have good players but he does not know how to use them.
Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by RoyalPearl(f): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Slicqyprizzy: Hehehe...... As in eh, he couldnt even control his own players. They had little respect for the man
Exactly my dear. He won't be missed lipsrsealed
Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by iconize(m): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
RoyalPearl: Did you not watch the world cup. Even the starting line up should have said it all. We have good players but he does not know how to use them.

Is that what makes him useless?

How's it his fault that Gyan and his azonto dancing crew are failures?
Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by RoyalPearl(f): 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
iconize:

Is that what makes him useless?

How's it his fault that Gyan and his azonto dancing crew are failures?
that amongst many other things. And Gyan was not useless. He was the one who scored for us!
Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by RoyalRoy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
RoyalPearl: !

RoyalRoy: !

cool cool cool
Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by Bobbystanley(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2014
So When did Nairaland become Cediland?

Anyway,Good for the GFA.
I think the NFF should do same to Mr Keshi.

He lacks technical knowhow.
Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by Antell95(m): 1:10am On Sep 13, 2014
Chubhie: Fire keshi now for his comment that no eagles without Mikel.

you dey vex?

2 Likes

Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by RoyalPearl(f): 2:05am On Sep 13, 2014
RoyalRoy:

cool cool cool
grin grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Kwesi Appiah Leaves His Post As Ghana Coach By Mutual Consent. by Chubhie: 7:33am On Sep 13, 2014
Antell95:

you dey vex?
After sacrificing my time to watch Eagles two matches so far then the comment from Keshi that no eagles without mikel I saw it as a personal insult on all true lovers of the round leather game and players and managers like me.* a pro in football manager and an assassin in the proper field of play*

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Host The Afcon 2015? / Suarez Vs Cavani.who Is A Better Player? / Emmanuel Emenike Forces Own Substitution Amid Abuse From Fenerbache Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.