Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

EBOLA: Lets Celebrate Nigerian Health Authorities Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EBOLA: Lets Celebrate Nigerian Health Authorities Here (581 Views)

See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia / Ebola: Nigerian Health Authorities Confirm Six Infected In Enugu / Airport Authorities Announce New Measures For Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EBOLA: Lets Celebrate Nigerian Health Authorities Here by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Guys, if a lizard falls from a tree and receives no praise, it praises itself!

Nigeria and Nigerians have been living in fear since the outbreak of EVD, the fear became real when that "crazy" guy sneaked into Nigeria, many were quarantined, few paid the supreme price, many survived and are being stigmatized.

Despite these bitter days, the Minister of Health has confirmed that Nigeria is ebola free, the world is full of praises for Nigeria and wishes to know how we did it. This feat would not have been achieved without the effort and sacrifices of our health authorities even if it was their primary duty.

So guys, i just feel we should commend our health authorities even if the world is still battling ebola and threat from our close neighbours sneaking it into us is still potent, encouragement is all they need.
Re: EBOLA: Lets Celebrate Nigerian Health Authorities Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
I will start by commending the minister of Health, the Lagos State Government, Heads of Health Agencies eg NAFDAC etc,

more important is our Doctors and health workers even when doctors in public health institutions were on strike, those in private institutions and many more fought the war. Kudus to our Nurses also.

Who am i to forget our defender of public Health and martyr of an ebola free Nigeria Dr Ameyo ADADEVOH.
Re: EBOLA: Lets Celebrate Nigerian Health Authorities Here by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
I commend; dia effort' the min. Of health; has really showed; he was d best pick 4 d job; d man is vvery competent.

A min silence for Dr. adedovoh!!! U shall be smiling 4rm ur bbossom I believe!!!
Re: EBOLA: Lets Celebrate Nigerian Health Authorities Here by owabor(f): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Kudos to the health sector," more elbow to your grace" according to my sec sch friend. How I wish the power sector can deliver like them!
Re: EBOLA: Lets Celebrate Nigerian Health Authorities Here by Dahmum(f): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Honestly kudos to all our health workers,xcpt does nasty "so called health workers" dat act as if na them be 'tornado'. God bless u guys .
Re: EBOLA: Lets Celebrate Nigerian Health Authorities Here by Morotov1(m): 6:13am On Sep 13, 2014
To the resilient health field warlords and volunteer Nurses and Doctors...... Thank you. Wouldn't be in the same radius with a confirm Ebola patient. Thank you again.

To FG,,........continue doing your job. Get your acts together faster and be more proactive in future.

To donors,.......may you be replenished exceedingly.

To Ameyo Adadevoh, Justina Ejelonu and others whose death showed us how real Ebola is......let the suffering you encountered before your death from these accursed disease makes reparations for you and grant you eternal rest in the bosom of your creator in perfect peace.

To Iyke Enemuo.....what the hell were you thinking, can't wrap my head around what happened in PH.

To the ECOWAS guy, where you paid to exterminate giant of Africa?. just saying.

To Sawyer.....let Nigerians judge your actions and sentence you accordingly.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read! True Story From An Ebola Survivor / GRIEF!: The 5 Stages Of Grief / Thomas Duncan, The Texas Ebola Patient,has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.