Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

How To Legitimately Make More Than 5 Euro Per Day With Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Legitimately Make More Than 5 Euro Per Day With Google Adsense (1676 Views)

I Show You How I Make $1,000 Per Day With Facebook Viral Script On My Blog / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog. / How To Earn Money Online Legitimately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Legitimately Make More Than 5 Euro Per Day With Google Adsense by mmonigeria: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
It is possible to start making more than €5 per day on the adsense ads displayed on your blog or website. This you can do legitimately without trying to cut corners for earning more with your Adsense Ads. In the first place, you will need to find high-paying niche markets. Please note: you should never click on the Adsense ads you display on your website or blog. You would be severely penalized if you do so. In this post post, you will discover what you need to do starting today in order to improve your Adsense income

Google-AdsenseIf you’ve already been marketing your blog with regular articles, you’re probably thinking how am I going to drive enough traffic to a blog in order to make at least €5/day within a week? Article marketing is effective, but most people who market with articles aren’t generating €5/day per blog after only one week. Why? Because they aren’t targeting high-paying markets!!

What you should know before you can make €Euro Per Day with Your Google AdSense Ads

If you remember only one thing from this post; remember this: All Adsense clicks are not created equal! A click from an Adsense ad in most niches will earn you roughly 10-40 cents per click. However, there are some niches that will earn you €1 – €3 or more for every single click your blog generates from your visitors! When you’re targeting a niche that pays €1 per click (for example) you only need 5 visitors who click your ad to earn your €5 for that day! Imagine you have lots of traffic and targetted ads are displayed on your blog by Google Adsense, it’ll be easier to make like €10/day.

Let’s say your Adsense adverts maintain a 30% CTR (click through rate). With a 30% CTR you only need about 17 visitors a day to reach your goal of €5/day. 17 visitors a day in one week! Sound do-able? If you answered no to that question do yourself a favor and go get a job smiley That may sound harsh, but 17 visitors a day within a week shouldn’t scare ANYONE off, so if that sounds like something you don’t believe you can do then I’m afraid your chances of making any money online are slim to none! However, I don’t believe that is what your answer was.

Read more on the source: mmo.ng
Re: How To Legitimately Make More Than 5 Euro Per Day With Google Adsense by Shollay20(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2014

(1) (Reply)

( PAGE SOLD) 16.1k Followers Instagram Page For Sale / Htc M One Mini For Sale / Over 600k Members Facebook Group Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.