Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) (1590 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s PA Gets Toyota Corolla From The Actress, Collapses / Ben 7 Collapses On Stage At Felabration (Photos) / Five Feared Dead, Several Houses Razed In Fresh Wase, Plateau Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) by irokoteam3: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
According to Breaking news reports ,one of the buildings at Pastor TB Joshua's Synagogue Church of All Nations Headquarters,Ikotun, Lagos has collapsed. Some witnesses say it's the building which houses foreigners seeking healing. Many are said to be dead and some trapped .
Pm News also reports that ...

"Many people are reported to have died and many others injured after a building collapsed at the headquarters of the Synagogue Church of All Nations in Lagos
.Some members of the church and workers doing construction work in the church premises are feared dead. As at the time of filing this report four ambulance buses have been loaded with victims while some were taken to the hospital others were reported to have been taken to the mortuary."

SEE MORE HERE... http://www./2014/09/many-feared-deadseveral-trapped-as.html

Re: Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) by Spicylate(f): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
nothing of bad mind but "he did not see that coming?" anyways its a pity.
Re: Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) by Nielbaba(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Spicylate: nothing of bad mind but "he did not see that coming?" anyways its a pity.
exactly wat came to my mind when i saw d post
Re: Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Spicylate: nothing of bad mind but "he did not see that coming?" anyways its a pity.

You can't force your way to see a prophecy, It comes to you.
Re: Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) by Zarama7(f): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
How did he miss this one?
Re: Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) by fiverrwin(f): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
No be small thing
Re: Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Oh my God!dtz my area...I can't blive diz lovely buildng collapzd,na moni waste so o...I nid 2 kal hum 2 confirm.
Re: Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
what's happening in d church of God lately..
God pls help ur children..
Re: Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) by Chubhie: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
axortedbabe: what's happening in d church of God lately..
God pls help ur children..
it is either the devil is angry with all the lies being heaped on him by the churches or God is angry with all the atrocities being. Perpetuated using his name and his son's name. We can all elect to see it as an accident- a random event at that. May the spirits of those who died rest in Aljannah firdaus.
Re: Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) by Spicylate(f): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan:

You can't force your way to see a prophecy, It comes to you.
roger that bro
Re: Many Feared Dead,several Trapped As Synagogue Church Building Collapses (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
oh men i was gonna ask that first

(1) (Reply)

Former Kenyan BBA Rep Huddah Monroe Shares Explicit(+18) Pictures / SAD NEWS: Yoruba Singer Yinka Ayefele’s Father Is Dead / Nollywood Actors Rejoice Over Ibinabo’s Removal As AGN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.