Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

2000+houses (proposed Nairaland Estate) Constructn Around Abuja Join D Biz Team - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2000+houses (proposed Nairaland Estate) Constructn Around Abuja Join D Biz Team (1659 Views)

2000 Houses Submerged In Makurdi (photos) / Buy your Land In The Developing Locations All Around Abuja: Click To View D List. / Buy Or Sell Properties In Kuje, Gwagwalada, Fct And Around Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2000+houses (proposed Nairaland Estate) Constructn Around Abuja Join D Biz Team by hakir(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hi nairalanders
Looking at the present housing deficit in nigeria and also the importance of major cities to urban life and employment opportunities. Am propposing a Nairaland members estate as well as anyother co-operative willing to be part of the estate.

Am based in abuja and as such am starting from home. For the kind of prices I hope to achieve, abuja lands are quite expensive and difficult to get the kind of building design approval that will suit the low income and average earning hard working nigerians both home and in diaspora.

I have choosen the neighbouring state nassarawa which harbor over 60%. Of abuja residence the likes of maraba, karshi etc.

I have negotiated 147 hectares of land directly opposite winner's church aka "GOSHEN CITY" on abuja-keffi road, approximately 26km from asokoro. The area is quiet, serene and good electricity. The land title is c of o, purpose: farmland but will be converted to estate same with winners and redeem church that have over 400hectares combined there.

Land and project details:

Size: 147 hectares (1,470,000 m2)
Title:c of o
Distance: 26 kilometers from asokoro
Infrastructure equipment: over N150m worth of equipment on ground
Design types:1&2 bedroom terrace bungalows, 3 bedroom semi-detach and detach bungalows, 4 bedroom semi-detach bungalow with pent
Expected cost:2.9m (1br terrace), 3.5m (2br terrace), 4.9m (3br semi-detach), 6m (3br detach) and 8m (4br bung+pent) these are basic finishing selling price (its cheaper if buying semi-finish houses)
Finishing: long span aluminum roofing sheet, sliding windous, wooden facial board, basic tiling, panel doors
Rent: 1bf 150k, 2bf 300k, 3br semi 450k, 3br detach 500k, 4br +pent 600k

Land space for duplex will be available for those interested.

Anybody is invited as an investor, if you have loose funds you can pick some blocks of terrace bungalows, you build we sell and share profit.
Buildings will be constructed in phases and infrastructure will commence immediately so as to enable off-takers take possession and to equally rent out if bought for investment.

Find attached my design for the 4 bedroom bungalow with a pent house.

If you are interested as an off-taker or an investor kindly revert to my contact on my signature below. Thanks I believe together we can reduce the housing deficit, create some level of employment while adding value to our investment

Hakir

Re: 2000+houses (proposed Nairaland Estate) Constructn Around Abuja Join D Biz Team by abdulwastecx(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
wow... nice initiative
where is the site general layout and list of expected infrastructure
Re: 2000+houses (proposed Nairaland Estate) Constructn Around Abuja Join D Biz Team by hakir(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Will get in the general layout latter. The general infrastructure will be perimeter fence, tarred road, open drainage, transformers, street light, green areas, sporting arena, electricity, industrial boreholes and general landscaping.
Facilities includes: shopping mall, schools, hospital and event centre (all these will be sold out to whoever is interested)

The estate has to be affordable
Re: 2000+houses (proposed Nairaland Estate) Constructn Around Abuja Join D Biz Team by Mansursani(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
hakir: Hi nairalanders
Looking at the present housing deficit in nigeria and also the importance of major cities to urban life and employment opportunities. Am propposing a Nairaland members estate as well as anyother co-operative willing to be part of the estate.

Am based in abuja and as such am starting from home. For the kind of prices I hope to achieve, abuja lands are quite expensive and difficult to get the kind of building design approval that will suit the low income and average earning hard working nigerians both home and in diaspora.

I have choosen the neighbouring state nassarawa which harbor over 60%. Of abuja residence the likes of maraba, karshi etc.

I have negotiated 147 hectares of land directly opposite winner's church aka "GOSHEN CITY" on abuja-keffi road, approximately 26km from asokoro. The area is quiet, serene and good electricity. The land title is c of o, purpose: farmland but will be converted to estate same with winners and redeem church that have over 400hectares combined there.

Land and project details:

Size: 147 hectares (1,470,000 m2)
Title:c of o
Distance: 26 kilometers from asokoro
Infrastructure equipment: over N150m worth of equipment on ground
Design types:1&2 bedroom terrace bungalows, 3 bedroom semi-detach and detach bungalows, 4 bedroom semi-detach bungalow with pent
Expected cost:2.9m (1br terrace), 3.5m (2br terrace), 4.9m (3br semi-detach), 6m (3br detach) and 8m (4br bung+pent) these are basic finishing selling price (its cheaper if buying semi-finish houses)
Finishing: long span aluminum roofing sheet, sliding windous, wooden facial board, basic tiling, panel doors
Rent: 1bf 150k, 2bf 300k, 3br semi 450k, 3br detach 500k, 4br +pent 600k

Land space for duplex will be available for those interested.

Anybody is invited as an investor, if you have loose funds you can pick some blocks of terrace bungalows, you build we sell and share profit.
Buildings will be constructed in phases and infrastructure will commence immediately so as to enable off-takers take possession and to equally rent out if bought for investment.

Find attached my design for the 4 bedroom bungalow with a pent house.

If you are interested as an off-taker or an investor kindly revert to my contact on my signature below. Thanks I believe together we can reduce the housing deficit, create some level of employment while adding value to our investment

Hakir
Hoping to do business with you soon when am ready.
Re: 2000+houses (proposed Nairaland Estate) Constructn Around Abuja Join D Biz Team by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Op make i dash you business idea. Go find land in between Edo state and Enugu state.and you will see patronage increase.

I will come back when u find one.
Re: 2000+houses (proposed Nairaland Estate) Constructn Around Abuja Join D Biz Team by hakir(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
What is the catch btw edo and enugu state

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is 1 Room Apartment In Yaba Or Oshodi? / 1 Hectre Of Land And 50 Hectres @ Close To Lftz Ibeju Lekki Lagos / LG Dual Led 22inches TV For Sale (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.