Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Talba the Big Time Thief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Talba the Big Time Thief (805 Views)

Chief Servant Governor (talba) Indeed; The Niger State Question / Controversial Pension Thief Judge, Talba Suspended For One Year / Meet Justice Talba Who Issued 2yrs Jail Term To 23Bn Pension Thief! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talba the Big Time Thief by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Among all the northern state governors, none is like Talba in looting.

Woe betide anyone plying Niger state route.
Re: Talba the Big Time Thief by focus7: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Talba the Big Time Thief by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
#IjustDeyLaff!!!
Re: Talba the Big Time Thief by nifton(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
No b lie,stil trying to put ma self in shape to absorb all d road shock from Abj to kontagora.
Re: Talba the Big Time Thief by zicoraads: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Famouspecky: Among all the northern state governors, none is like Talba in looting.

Woe betide anyone plying Niger state route.
I lack words to describe your condition. How many northern states have you travelled to? And by the way, which route in Niger did you ply?
Re: Talba the Big Time Thief by benpuzzy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
nifton: No b lie,stil trying to put ma self in shape to absorb all d road shock from Abj to kontagora.
Guy if u're serving in Kontagora, just drop ur number so that i can hook up with u.
Re: Talba the Big Time Thief by benpuzzy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
zicoraads: I lack words to describe your condition. How many northern states have you travelled to? And by the way, which route in Niger did you ply?
don't mind him, if he travels to Kebbi State, i am sure he will not hesitate to come here and apologize to the fearless Governor.
Re: Talba the Big Time Thief by nifton(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
benpuzzy: Guy if u're serving in Kontagora, just drop ur number so that i can hook up with u.
Check dis thread,Nysc Batch B 2014 corpers in Niger state,my number is dia.

(1) (Reply)

we APC Are Against People Of Independent Western Nigeria- Ahmed Magaji Tinubu / Christians In Politics Please Beware Of This Agenda / 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.