Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

A Nairalander Needs Help With His Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Needs Help With His Blackberry (448 Views)

Man Held At Canadian Airport For Refusing To Unlock His Blackberry / How Can He Upgrade His blackberry Curve4 To A Higher Version ? / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Help With His Blackberry by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hello nairalanders,, I bought a BB torch 1, buh I noticed I can't connect to the net,, when I try using my browser, I get a message that says, "browsing over the cellular network is not included as part of your service plan, to browse the web you must use wifi or contact your service provider to change your service plan".. Yes, my browser functions with wifi, but not with my data plan,,, I don tire,, I subscribed with my airtel Sim and I can't even use it,, I called airtel and they've been telling me rubbish, that it will be sorted out b4 24 hours buh nutin has been done,, I had to check my device options and I saw that almost all my service books are missing,, I only have 3 left,, viz; WIFI tcp/IP browser, wifi tcp/IP transport and iota provisioning,,, I guess dats y I can only use wifi to browse,, buh hu go gv u free wifi for naija.. None of my apps work,, not Facebook, twitter, app world, social feeds,, nothing, my fone is just useless, and I'm frustrated,,, so pls if any of u can help me, I'll b grateful, or if any of u had this problem, how did u solve urs?? Or if there is any phone repair guru,, pls help me,, I'm now getting frustrated, really.... Question is,, how do I send service books to my fone Pllease....... 07019454107 is my nomba, incase u wan reach me... Thnx in anticipation... Mods pls do all u can to pass this message...
Re: A Nairalander Needs Help With His Blackberry by Lexusgs430: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
First and foremost, perform a security wipe on your device, to clear previous configurations.
Secondly, insert sim and see if all functions
Update on progress...................

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Mtn Data. / Serious Goverment Goes After Corrupt Officials --- Chinese Example / Facebook Fanpage For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.