Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Yeast Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yeast Infection (667 Views)

Tips On Vigina Yeast Infection And How To Treat It With Garlic / Treat Yeast Infection With These Home Remedies / Yeast Infection: Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeast Infection by esley: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
pls I wld like professional advice. how can yeast infection be effectively treated in females. thanks in advance for ur response.
Re: Yeast Infection by marvelling(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
esley: pls I wld like professional advice. how can yeast infection be effectively treated in females. thanks in advance for ur response.

The infectious agent (in this case candida spp) is part of the normal flora of the urogenital tract of females. It is the imbalance in population of microbes present (in favor of candida) in that region of the body that leads to the infection in the first place. The best way to deal with yeast infection is to restore balance to that region of the body by encouraging the growth of beneficial microbes (google yoghurt therapy) and by taking drugs to eliminate or reduce the population of yeast.
Re: Yeast Infection by Dahmum(f): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
OTC * over the counter drug 'might' not always be d best answer for u. G̶̲̥̅̊Q̶̲̥̅̊ to a satified lab n get a test don so as to kn d drug your own body is resistant to, so as not to be gambbling usin all source øƒ drugs. In d mean while get Tycosid insert dem one at night for 6day, buy Ciprotab n Flagyl too. Most øƒ all stay away from toooooo tit jeans, and always try to slp without ya PANTY on.thank me later#winks
Re: Yeast Infection by iyaakanran: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Don't use any antibiotics because it will only worsen the situation,google search the use of garlic and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Panic In Liberian Villages As Two Ebola Victims ‘rise From The Dead’ / What Happens When Someone Is Shot / Nigerian Doctors And Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.