Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? (863 Views)

Can you Fly To Bahamas On This Plane, If Given A Free Ticket(pictures) / Reasons Why U Must Own The New Iphone 6 Which Costs 100s Of Thousands In Naira / Do You Need A Free Eye Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by LilNetty(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Someone asked me this Question and I decided to share with other Users of Naijaloaded.
What if you have this Options and you were asked to choose just one, which will that be?
A Day Hangout with Mavin Boss Don Jazzy or a Free iPhone 6? Which would you go for?
Drop your Comment.

Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by donglazy(m): 12:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Pure copy and paste...is this NaijaLoaded?

1 Like

Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by ProsperUSA: 12:58am On Sep 13, 2014
Ok
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by polz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
LilNetty: Someone asked me this Question and I decided to share with other Users of Naijaloaded.
What if you have this Options and you were asked to choose just one, which will that be?
A Day Hangout with Mavin Boss Don Jazzy or a Free iPhone 6? Which would you go for?
Drop your Comment.
Iphone 6 haz got it o!_ don jzzy cn go2H 4 all I care
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by polz(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
Goin by ur dp_ I suppose I'll rada hangawt wit yu instead
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by LilNetty(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
polz: Goin by ur dp_ I suppose I'll rada hangawt wit yu instead
Lolz...out of option
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by polz(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
LilNetty: Lolz...out of option
Lol_ obviously.

So tell me, ar yu goina accept d iphone 6 grin or u'll prefer hanging awt wit don-jazzzy undecided
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by LilNetty(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
polz:
Lol_ obviously.

So tell me, ar yu goina accept d iphone 6 grin or u'll prefer hanging awt wit don-jazzzy undecided

I-phne for sure...u wanna order one for me#winks#
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by polz(m): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
LilNetty: I-phne for sure...u wanna order one for me#winks#
Hahahaha_ I Suppose!
U wouldn't mind. Wuld yu?
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by Isiterere(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
God forbid , I will rather hang out with DON JAZZY (he is an enigma;full of Ideas) instead of Iphone 6(material thing,liability).
In addition, I will take the op(LilNetty) along as well

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by LilNetty(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Isiterere: God forbid , I will rather hang out with DON JAZZY (he is an enigma;full of Ideas) instead of Iphone 6(material thing,liability).
In addition, I will take the op(LilNetty) along as well

ALL IZZ WELL
iffa hear
Re: Hangout With Don Jazzy OR A Free Iphone 6! Which Would You Go For? by Isiterere(m): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
LilNetty: iffa hear
you just heard!
Opinion(s) is/are subjective, I'm entitled to one.
Btw, are you set ?

ALL IZZ WELL

(1) (Reply)

WHAT? A Female In Males Rest Room! / Pipeline Vandalization In The West (pictures) / Funny Wise Sayings From Great Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.