Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

[ENTER] Affiliate Classroom - Do It Yourself Niche Site Set Up - Free Tutorial! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [ENTER] Affiliate Classroom - Do It Yourself Niche Site Set Up - Free Tutorial! (567 Views)

How To Make Money Through A Niche Site / Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[ENTER] Affiliate Classroom - Do It Yourself Niche Site Set Up - Free Tutorial! by dayus444: 7:43am On Sep 13, 2014
This tutorial is completely FREE and always will be.

Hello everyone,

Before kick-starting this thread i'll like to pay homage to all those who have always diched out valuable info in here - not those who put up threads disguised as blatant adverts but still manage to win the hearts of the mods. The importation threads have been particularly helpful to many and i salute everyone who has contributed to that course.

Moved by the way lots of people have given selflessly to this section of the forum without holding anything back, and without any any questionable motive, i have decided to thrash most of the problem a lot of people have as far as setting up an affiliate site from scratch and profiting is concerned. This is not another clickbank thread, even though it's not entirely excluded.

One thing i'll like to point out however is that while this tutorial is going to be absolutely free, it's not the place for free blogs, web 2.0 sites, or article directories.

We will be more focused on reasearching and picking a profitable niche, picking products to promote, setting up a self-hosted wordpress blog (domain and hosting needed), then ranking and driving traffic to the site, and making sales.

We will also be looking at other affiliate networks you can work with, which do not have any issues with sending a check to naija or paying by paypal.

PS: If you cannot afford to invest in a standard domain name and hosting for this project, then I'm afraid this thread is not the place to be.

PPS: I need the support of everyone who visits this thread, so as to see it through. Let's make this a thread to remember.

PPPS: please no one should drop emails here and please don't derail this thread with unrelated discussions or advert. All questions will be answered here.

Drop comments here if you following. Will be back shortly. The next update will be:

"A Brief Introduction to Affiliate Marketing and Why most Newbies Fail"
Re: [ENTER] Affiliate Classroom - Do It Yourself Niche Site Set Up - Free Tutorial! by dav8id(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2014
nice thread but i think is high time Nigerian to start promoting ours local product and make money in naira. The regim of promoting oyobo product is gone.

Promoting our local product is easier and more profitable if i most say.
Re: [ENTER] Affiliate Classroom - Do It Yourself Niche Site Set Up - Free Tutorial! by dayus444: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2014
dav8id: nice thread but i think is high time Nigerian to start promoting ours local product and make money in naira. The regim of promoting oyobo product is gone.

Promoting our local product is easier and more profitable if i most say.
Nice point there but before that, a favourable system has to be in palce first.

Let's consider this illustration:

You set up a site promoting a very good product to the nigerian market and also accepting credit/debit card and paypal payments, I sign up as your affiliate and send 100 highly target traffic (nigerians, of course) to your site, and out of those 100 visitors only 10 of them have a card or paypal account with which to pay you. What have i just done? I've just wasted my time and effort.

That's the naija system my brother. But i believe things will change with time.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Good Location / I Will Answer And Solve All Your Microsoft Excel Related Questions / Clickbank Secrete Formular Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.