Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

18 Years After, Tupac Lives On! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 18 Years After, Tupac Lives On! (973 Views)

17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... / Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song? / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 Years After, Tupac Lives On! by tupacshakur(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2014
THUG-LIFE!

Yes! He lives on in our hearts.

Today, the 13th day of September, 2014 will make it exactly 18 years since my Nigger, Tupac transcended! This thread is strictly for Tupac extremists like my fuckin’ self to pour out our souls and pay tributes to the Rose that grew from a crack in the wall…

Let’s state our favourite Tupac songs and his impacts in our lives.

I leave you all with my all-time favourite Tupac poem:

In the Event of My Demise

In the event of my Demise
when my heart can beat no more
I Hope I Die For A Principle
or A Belief that I had Lived for

I will die Before My Time
Because I feel the shadow's Depth
so much I wanted to accomplish
before I reached my Death

I have come to grips with the possibility
and wiped the last tear from My eyes
I Loved All who were Positive
In the event of my Demise

- Tupac Shakur (June 16, 1971 - September 13, 1996)

2 Likes

Re: 18 Years After, Tupac Lives On! by tupacshakur(m): 8:06am On Sep 13, 2014
My present, favourite Tupac track - Until the end of time.

Tupac led me to a proud Life of Alcohol and Weed. I fell in love with Hennessy as this was Pac's favourite drink. grin grin

My love for hard-core poetry sprang from Tupac's Life. So was the inner will to always be myself no matter the conditions and to tenaciously persevere despite the impediments...

Tupac taught me never to trust a B!tch no matter how "Mother-Teresa-like" she looks, to be wary of fake Hommies, to always remember my roots and to give back to my hustling, thuggin' street Hommies and the little ghetto boys and girls.

Tupac My God, My Man, My Mentor, My Inspiration...make sure it's poppin' when we get up there. Don't front!

Fucck Suge Knight!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Psquare - Collabo [official Video] Ft Don Jazzy / Lets Have Your Complaints And Suggestions Here / Different Types Of Headphones You Didn't Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.