Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Obasanjo Orders Attacked Son Released From Abuja Hospital Over Safety Concern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Orders Attacked Son Released From Abuja Hospital Over Safety Concern (829 Views)

BREAKING: Dokpesi Released From Kuje Prison / Gowon's Son JackMusa Released From Prison In U.S / So Skinny! See What Obasanjo Looks Like After Being Released From Prison In 1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Orders Attacked Son Released From Abuja Hospital Over Safety Concern by NewsINigeria(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-8XT9py1OhtY/VA4fjp7JiDI/AAAAAAABNjM/TGFkr-Te8zY/s1600/obj%2Band%2Bson.jpg[/img]
Former President Obasanjo has ordered the immediate release of his son, Adeboye from an Abuja hospital where he had been receiving treatment following an attack by Boko Haram in Mubi Adamawa state.

An aide to Obasanjo said the ex-military ruler made the decision for the safety of his son.

In the past 3 days, several politicians have turned Adeboye’s ordeal into politics and have been visiting him non-stop.

So in order to prevent further contact, Adeboye had been released and taken to an undisclosed location.

His father is still in Singapore on an official assignment.

A family source revealed that the whole family was happy and eager to see Adeboye because he has made them proud.

“Ade has made the family great again. His father is a pride to us. He too has recorded a great mark and I think it will be on record that another Obasanjo is among those that fought the dreaded Boko Haram in this country. If not for God and his bravery, he would have died by now. We thank God and we will forever be grateful to Him.

“I heard that he is pleading that he should be allowed to return to the place. I don’t know what to say about that, but I think he is more concerned about the safety of many Nigerians, that is the reason, he is making this sacrifice,” the family source said

Plans to fly Adeboye out of the country for surgical operation is currently underway.

Wishing him and others quick recovery.
>>>> http://www.ngnews247..com/nigerian-politics-news/obasanjo-orders-attacked-son-released/

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Orders Attacked Son Released From Abuja Hospital Over Safety Concern by Mathewa(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2014
GALLANT SOLDIER
Re: Obasanjo Orders Attacked Son Released From Abuja Hospital Over Safety Concern by Raiders: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2014
nice one. I wish him speedy recovery
Re: Obasanjo Orders Attacked Son Released From Abuja Hospital Over Safety Concern by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2014
Thief Obasanjo's propaganda.

I doubt if his son is even injured.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Attacked Son Released From Abuja Hospital Over Safety Concern by AustineE1: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2014
..on who's authority is Obasanjo ordering his son's removal from one hospital to the other!He is a personnel of Nigerian military and hence should be treated like every other Nigerian soldier..military rules of engagement demands that all injured officers on official duties shall be taken care of by the military Authority.Enough of this nonsense!Btw why are they contemplating taking him to a medical tourism abroad,while other gallant soldiers are still fighting and dying for Nigeria,Obasanjo's son is recieving VIP treatment,this will dampen the morale of other patriotic soldiers who as usual get injured from time to time...this nepotism must stop,i supposed,he must have been promoted rapidly in the military as against his peers because of his privileged background!
i wonder why he is even been celebrated,a commanding officer who lost 24 members of his platoon to a rag tag terrorist is an under-achiever!!!
Long live our gallant soldiers,may their labour never be in vain!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Orders Attacked Son Released From Abuja Hospital Over Safety Concern by bennyrazz: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
he as made is family proud. For a former president's son to be in battle line against the dreaded bokoharam is something commendable and I think the family as done the right thing by relocating their son to an undisclosed medical facility due to security risks.
Re: Obasanjo Orders Attacked Son Released From Abuja Hospital Over Safety Concern by RockMaxi: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
You can't take wisdom away from the wise...Those politicians too should follow his footsteps by enrolling their children in the military and other security forces rather than securing employment for them in CBN and NCC. tongue

(1) (Reply)

. / Election Petition: Fayose's Thugs Beat Judge Into Pulp!! / Charlie Boy Any Entertainer In Politics Is Treacherous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.