Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Remembering 2pac : June 16, 1970 - September 13, 1996 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Remembering 2pac : June 16, 1970 - September 13, 1996 (1165 Views)

This Day September 13 1996, Tupac Amaru Shakur Died, Makaveli Lives On / Tupac Set To Return On September 13, 2014? / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering 2pac : June 16, 1970 - September 13, 1996 by franzis(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2014
The legend lives on, 18 years and still counting he is forever in our memories, an inspiration to many ,touched lives with his music.. I wake up every morning to the sound of some of his songs like changes, life goes on , my block, until the end of time, letter to my unborn child, krazy,happy home, thugz mansion, do for love, california love, to live and die in L.A and my favourite DEAR mama, if u have been inspired according to my own opinion the greatest rapper to ever walk the face of the earth , pen a tribute

Re: Remembering 2pac : June 16, 1970 - September 13, 1996 by iamSi(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2014
The Best inspiration you could get if Bibles were limited ... Lesane Parish Crooks ... We miss you... We've learnt great lessons from your History. It's truest pity, "Those who live by guns, will surely die by one" even at that, you are the best so far ... We hope to see you in Paradise
Re: Remembering 2pac : June 16, 1970 - September 13, 1996 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Rip....

Re: Remembering 2pac : June 16, 1970 - September 13, 1996 by RSAMAN(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
has anybody ever heard of the american female rapper hologram kizzie, below is her 2014 album cover.

Please don't ban me again mods, got into trouble the first time i posted this pic, most probably it was interpreted as an off topic spam message. The message relevant to this topic is in the picture, open up the picture and you will see the message is not off topic. Thanx.
Re: Remembering 2pac : June 16, 1970 - September 13, 1996 by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 14, 2014
Paying homage to the GOAT while screaming THUG LIFE!

I'm still loyal to the game, the great one. Studied the game from you, and I still apply some of things you talked about to my everyday life, against all odds, while starin' at the world through the rear view. Keeping my ya head, but Brenda's still throwing babies in the bin. And it's the white man's world, but I wonder if heaven has got a ghetto because the ghetto is all I know, repping for my block. But Lord knows it ain't easy. Fvck it, I'm an outlaw - so fvck the world. grin Pac's life!

^^^^Who can list the number of tunes by Tupac in this paragraph? - cool

Anyway, I'll always remember the day I played PES with my darg for 12hrs straight, while listening to "Who do you believe in" on repeat, in Uni. We probably smoked an O of cheese, with like3-4 bottles of henny. Got so lean, and with that emotional tune playing in the background on repeat, we both started shedding tears. That's my Tupac moment right there.

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Sneh!! / South Africa Nicki Minaj Has Arrived #pinkprinttour / Wale Turner - NO Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.