Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,152 members, 7,842,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

To Mr Seun Osewa We Need A Legal Section On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Mr Seun Osewa We Need A Legal Section On Nairaland (466 Views)

Can We Have A "Military" Section On Nairaland? / I Have Decided To Retire From Politics Section On NL / No Native Doctor Section On Nairaland Why? Are We Not Africans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Mr Seun Osewa We Need A Legal Section On Nairaland by Tundeajani(m): 5:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
kudos to mr. Seun osewa..in an adopted feministic voice decorated with an extra beam of smile i say e ku ishe o oooooo...olorun a so agbara dotun ooooo..sir on behalf of those who may have this idea on their mind and may for one reason or the other have not been able to churn it out; i hereby solicit for a section on nairaland that would be focused on everything about law.

This desire is borne on the plethora of benefits forum sections such as ones on education,auto mechanics,entertainment,health,politics,buiness etc has been to stake holders in such fieds of endeavour and a feeling that a section on law would be unarguably most enchanting and scintilating for lawyers and stake holders in the legal world.

In conclusion i plead on behalf of of other people with like minds with mr..seun osewa to grant us our heart desire......to readers of this brief a most heart warming salutation is rendered..please pass the message to mr osewa...we need a legal section on nairaland..spread the message.

-tunde ajani
Re: To Mr Seun Osewa We Need A Legal Section On Nairaland by Tundeajani(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
kudos to mr. Seun osewa..in an adopted
feministic voice decorated with an extra
beam of smile i say e ku ishe o
oooooo...olorun a so agbara dotun
ooooo..sir on behalf of those who may have
this idea on their mind and may for one
reason or the other have not been able to
churn it out; i hereby solicit for a section on
nairaland that would be focused on
everything about law.
This desire is borne on the plethora of
benefits forum sections such as ones on
education,auto
mechanics,entertainment,health,politics,buiness
etc has been to stake holders in such fieds
of endeavour and a feeling that a section on
law would be unarguably most enchanting
and scintilating for lawyers and stake
holders in the legal world.
In conclusion i plead on behalf of of other
people with like minds with mr..seun osewa
to grant us our heart desire......to readers of
this brief a most heart warming salutation is
rendered..please pass the message to mr
osewa...we need a legal section on
nairaland..spread the message.
-tunde ajani
Re: To Mr Seun Osewa We Need A Legal Section On Nairaland by focus7: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Demand supported.
Re: To Mr Seun Osewa We Need A Legal Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
How many lawyers are even on here? Most people stuck in disputes wuld rather settle it r receive professional advise from their personal lawyer. It ain't hard to get.

But then, you can lobby your aim if you guys are plentyful.
Re: To Mr Seun Osewa We Need A Legal Section On Nairaland by Tundeajani(m): 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
Vessi: How many lawyers are even on here? Most people stuck in disputes wuld rather settle it r receive professional advise from their personal lawyer. It ain't hard to get.

But then, you can lobby your aim if you guys are plentyful.
you guys would be the beneficiary..check the heealth section and see what in house doctors are offering as advise and suggestions on posters predicament,samething shold come in for law...you gonna enjoy it

(1) (Reply)

We Will Resist Attempt To Install A PDP Gov-rivers. / Chibok Girls WASSCE Result Ready - Education Minister / FG Admits Ownership Of $9.3m Arms Cash Seized By South Africafg Admits Ownership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.