Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

India: Anyone? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / India: Anyone? (896 Views)

India: Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

India: Anyone? by Jackelony(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2008
Please has anyone been to or currently in India?
I need to know how life is over there especially in New Delhi and Bangalore.
I wish to pusue PGD in Embedded Systems
Please i'll appreciate any useful info in this regard.
Thanks
Re: India: Anyone? by Jackelony(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2008
It's been like 5 days since I posted this thread yet no replies. Could it be that despite our fame for ubiquity, no Nigerian lives in or has travelled to India or that those there have no access to the internet?

Please let the replies start flowing.
Re: India: Anyone? by shotster50(m): 2:04am On Nov 10, 2008
I have been to Mumbai and Delhi. Indian cities are biiiig. Think of lagos, multiply that by 5 lol. One thing about that country is that it takes time to get used to it. The first few days, you will probably be wishing you werent there but after that you get used to it. The food is mainly rice dishes and cost of living is low when compared to other Asian cities like Malaysia and Singapore. Delhi is a lot nicer and civil than Mumbai and you might run into Nigerian students there.

(1) (Reply)

People Studing In Sweden,finland,denmark,norway / I Don Tire O. / Aggrieved Passenger Attacks Klm Flight In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.