Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Why Is The Female U-17 World Cup Not Shown? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Is The Female U-17 World Cup Not Shown? (756 Views)

Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / Players Of The Female U-17 Team Must Prove Their Age: 4 left In Protest / Nigeria Female U-20 Vs Columbia In Semi Final Duel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Female U-17 World Cup Not Shown? by mreds: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2008
All of us were gently seated when DAAR communications came to announce that they have acquired the rights to broadcast our national team matches at any level.Are the lamingoes not part of the national team?If it was their male counterparts,i believe no matter the time the match was played,it would have been aired,WHY THE DISCRIMINATION?Even NTA disappointed me.Stations that could have aired the game are not allowed to,if they try it,they would be taken to court the next day.Why is this happening in a country like ours?So we all have to buy DSTV because we want to see the flamingoes,even HITV is irrelevant in this context.Na wa o.

(Mreds)
Re: Why Is The Female U-17 World Cup Not Shown? by DisGuy: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2008
i watched it on AIT about 1-2am undecided
Re: Why Is The Female U-17 World Cup Not Shown? by Sauron1: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2008
Is Nigeria participating??
I saw it on Eurosport some days ago(Canada Vs New Zealand) and i felt Naija gurls did not make it.
Cheeese n Rice. . . . .Have we played any game at all??
Re: Why Is The Female U-17 World Cup Not Shown? by DisGuy: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2008
yes we won 2-1 against south Korea

2 lucky goals to gaffes by the defenders

loads of energy and strength as usual every little co-ordination/organisation especially in the midfield
they just keep shooting the ball towards the other goal keeper-this might be their plan though cheesy
the defenders just boot the ball in no particular direction
Re: Why Is The Female U-17 World Cup Not Shown? by mreds: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2008
Which AIT?i awake till past 2am and i didn't see the game on AIT.I didn't bother to check if they were going to air the 2nd game but if they,ve started sha,fine.Next game is against Brazil 7am nigerian time on wednesday(nov 5,2008)

(1) (Reply)

Soccernigeriaforum.com Is Now Live! / My New Post On My Soccer Blog Sites / Pele Says Rooney Has A Long Way To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.