Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! (14532 Views)

US President Signs Cell Phone Unlocking Bill Into Law / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Latest Phone Unlocking Software,unlocks Any Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yes, you read that well....
We are gonna unlock your HTC phone for you free of charge...so long as your service provider or country is within our Solutions database.

All you need to do is:
1. Tell us your HTC Model
2. Tell us the Service Provider to which is it locked.
3.Tell us the country to which the service provider is.
4. Tell us the IMEI of the phone (*#06#)

And we'll simply check and confirm your phone qualifies for the free offer and if it does...BRAVO! We'll unlock the phone for you.
Please note: this is a limited time offer so....Do Not Delay!

Congratulations in advance!

2 Likes

Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by sholatech(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Have a HTC one m8. Was on Verizon and unlocked. However, not able to use some features such as mobile hotspot because it requires Verizon details. Possible to 'unlock' this?
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
sholatech: Have a HTC one m8. Was on Verizon and unlocked. However, not able to use some features such as mobile hotspot because it requires Verizon details. Possible to 'unlock' this?

How was it unlocked- Remotely/Factory/Network Unlock? Or it was software unlocked-ie by connecting it to a PC?
Reason is that some unlocking formats do not restore full access to all the features, so let's be sure of the unlocking process that was used.
Ok?
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by labiowo: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hello Nairalander,I need help unlocking my

Model: HTC DROID INCREDIBLE 2
Service Provider: Verizon wireless
IMEI : 358897044965736
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
labiowo: Hello Nairalander,I need help unlocking my

Model: HTC DROID INCREDIBLE 2
Service Provider: Verizon wireless
IMEI : 358897044965736
As promised, here's your free Unlock Code for your HTC phone:

Unlock code: 36860784
You can now enjoy the full functionality of your phone!
Congratulations!
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by labiowo: 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:
As promised, here's your free Unlock Code for your HTC phone:

Unlock code: 36860784
You can now enjoy the full functionality of your phone!
Congratulations!

Thanks
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by dawsonchen: 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi, in need of unlock code for HTC Incredible S

Service Provider: Bell
Model # HTC-Vivo
Imei: 355103040773924
Imei SV: 02

Thanks in advance
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2014
dawsonchen: Hi, in need of unlock code for HTC Incredible S

Service Provider: Bell
Model # HTC-Vivo
Imei: 355103040773924
Imei SV: 02

Thanks in advance

Hello ,
Here's your free unlock code here: Unlock code: 79378902.
Many thanks to the guys at www.MyInstantPhoneUnlock.com.

1 Like

Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by dawsonchen: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thanks very much for the code, I'm glad to discover this site,
the code worked perfectly
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by lilmizvik: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2014
i have htc incredible s locked to koodo prepaid in canada... id love to have it unlocked as i just spent my last 80$ on it from an online selling site...mine was dropped and shattered the screen sad the imei is 355103040386701 .... i do hope u can help!! thx so very much in advance!!!
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2014
dawsonchen: Thanks very much for the code, I'm glad to discover this site,
the code worked perfectly
You are welcome. For all your phone unlocking needs, do remember to visit the guys at www.MyInstantPhoneUnlock.com as your very first choice- as a way of saying thank you to them for these free offers. And tell your friends too! wink
Enjoy your phone!
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2014
lilmizvik: i have htc incredible s locked to koodo prepaid in canada... id love to have it unlocked as i just spent my last 80$ on it from an online selling site...mine was dropped and shattered the screen sad the imei is 355103040386701 .... i do hope u can help!! thx so very much in advance!!!
You said the screen is shattered? You'll need to see the screen display as you'll be required to dial the unlock code to be given. So, are you still able to see whatever's displayed on the screen?

By the way, your unlock codes have been ordered and shall be made available soon...may be a bit delayed because of the weekend.
Once available, we shall let you know.

By the way, this free remote Htc phone unlock promo is being sponsored by the good guys at www.MyInstantPhoneUnlock.com. Do say thank you to them and spread the word about them among your friends and networks.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:
You said the screen is shattered? You'll need to see the screen display as you'll be required to dial the unlock code to be given. So, are you still able to see whatever's displayed on the screen?

By the way, your unlock codes have been ordered and shall be made available soon...may be a bit delayed because of the weekend.

By the way, this free remote Htc phone unlock promo is being sponsored by the good guys at www.MyInstantPhoneUnlock.com. Do say thank you to them and spread the word about them among your friends and networks.
Goodnews for you: your unlock code is ready:

Unlock code: 02503770

Use that and your Htc will be factory unlocked free of charge courtesy of the good guys at www.MyInstantPhoneUnlock.com, providers of cheap, dependable and permanent remote imei Phone Unlock Codes for several phone models and networks. Besides, their services are fully guaranteed to unlock your phone or your money back!

Congrats and ...enjoy your Htc grin
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by lilmizvik: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:

i have a new phone and its the one that needs unlocking...the old phone is the shattered one!! thx and hope to have the code soon!!
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2014
lilmizvik:

i have a new phone and its the one that needs unlocking...the old phone is the shattered one!! thx and hope to have the code soon!!
Your new code was given in my previous post above grin

UNLOCK CODE: 02503770

Enjoy your new phone!
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by Kajool: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2014
Are free unlocking service are reliable?Am asking this because one of my friend is having a HTC mobile and he got it unlocked using the free unlock code but it was not a permanent unlock .Once he updated the phone the phone has roll backed to lock status .And after that he contacted the service provider but there is no use of it .So he searched in the net for paid and reliable solution to unlock the phone and found the site http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/htc/rs2wp8/ . As they are providing the unlock code at low cost and moreover they are providing the permanent unlock solution for the phone and he got the unlock code and unlocked it .And after unlocking the phone he once again updated and the phone is now working great .

1 Like

Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by fauve: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2014
Some nice phones you'll like Click here to see their pictures and prices. Free home delivery and you Pay on delivery
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kajool: Are free unlocking service are reliable?Am asking this because one of my friend is having a HTC mobile and he got it unlocked using the free unlock code but it was not a permanent unlock .Once he updated the phone the phone has roll backed to lock status .And after that he contacted the service provider but there is no use of it .So he searched in the net for paid and reliable solution to unlock the phone and found the site http://www.mobile-unlocker.com/htc/rs2wp8/ . As they are providing the unlock code at low cost and moreover they are providing the permanent unlock solution for the phone and he got the unlock code and unlocked it .And after unlocking the phone he once again updated and the phone is now working great .
Giving Nairalanders free unlocking codes does not neccessarily mean that these codes are entirely free. These are PAID services which were generously given out by the guys at www.MyInstantPhoneUnlock.com just as a special promo to nairalanders. Our codes provide PERMANENT unlocks irrespective of firmware upgrades or whatever.
...just needed to get this straight.

1 Like

Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by ozor1: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello.good evening..can u unlock my att HTC one m7 with imei 354439054142999 thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
ozor1:
Hello.good evening..can u unlock my att HTC one m7 with imei 354439054142999 thanks in advance
Hello Uzor, yes, we can unlock your HTC. However, the free offer had been ended - we've sent you the unlock details by mail.
Let us know when you are ready to unlock and begin to fully enjoy your HTC.
...Danny.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
ozor1:
Hello Ozor1, We got your payment. Your unlock code has been ready. (Been calling your line but got no response). The details have been sent to your mail. use it and unlock your phone accordingly.

Congratulations, bro!
...Danny.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by Slowpois0n: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
kindly unlock HTC Droid Incredible 2
imei 354974048536393
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Slowpois0n:
kindly unlock HTC Droid Incredible 2
imei 354974048536393
What network or Carrier is it locked to?
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by ozor1: 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
honestly brother you should keep your thread alive, nice job ,nice service ,thank you
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
ozor1:
honestly brother you should keep your thread alive, nice job ,nice service ,thank you
Thanks Ozor1, 'twas nice working with you...
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by Slowpois0n: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:

What network or Carrier is it locked to?
i dont know, how can I check it?
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by ugoboss26(m): 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Good evening folks, pls I just got an HTC m8 and will like to use the Glo blackberry sub on it that cost 1k, pls do u know how I can go about it or must I change my imei number?
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Slowpois0n:
i dont know, how can I check it?
1. It could be branded with the network its locked to.
2. When you switch it on, what logo do you have there on the screen- HTC logo or something else?
These two things may give you a clue to the network.
However, if you're still clueless, do send us your serial number to do a check here for you.
How about that?
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by Slowpois0n: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:

1. It could be branded with the network its locked to.
2. When you switch it on, what logo do you have there on the screen- HTC logo or something else?
These two things may give you a clue to the network.
However, if you're still clueless, do send us your serial number to do a check here for you.
How about that?
what serial number are you talking about? there is no brand in the Boot animation and in the entire ROM, its just the normal HTC firmware.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Slowpois0n:

what serial number are you talking about? there is no brand in the Boot animation and in the entire ROM, its just the normal HTC firmware.
Serial number of the phone, if its on your invoice or somewhere on the package. (If phone were to be open, you could have easily pick that off the settings or so.)

Alternatively, we may proceed with an "option two" for the unlock. I'll send you details by mail. Just reply to the PM I'll send just now.

Updates:
...PM sent.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by AmazingSolutnz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
AmazingSolutnz:
Serial number of the phone, if its on your invoice or somewhere on the package. (If phone were to be open, you could have easily pick that off the settings or so.)

Alternatively, we may proceed with an "option two" for the unlock. I'll send you details by mail. Just reply to the PM I'll send just now.

Updates:
...PM sent.

Since we couldn't really get the real Network to which it is locked, you can "try" this unlock code: 11477569. Not guarranteed but could work.
Let us know how far. Check your mail for details..

...Danny.
Re: Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! by osastech: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
please i have one HTC ONE, from o2 uk,please help with unlocking, imei 359405052308093, thanks in advance and please add ur contact to show appreciation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Total Internet Blackout On Glo Network / Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers / Stay Away From Gionee Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.