Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Cassava, Gaari And Pks In Large Qauntity? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Cassava, Gaari And Pks In Large Qauntity? (892 Views)

Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Pks, P/oil, Gaari And Cassava In Large Quantity? / Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Gaari, Cassava, And Pks In Large Quantity? / Buy Cocoa, Palm-oil, Pkn, Pkc, Pks, Cassava And Gaari In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Cassava, Gaari And Pks In Large Qauntity? by Musyus(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
If there is anybody or a group of persons who are interested in buying cocoa, cassava, gaari, fresh palm oil or even palm kernel shells in large quantity and wandering on how you can get all these agro-allied products in large quantity on a regular interval and you are looking for a facilitator who assist you in getting these agro-allied products on a regular basis so, if you are highly interested in buying these products, you can call me on the following mobile numbers: +2348182149281 +2347085379901 or better still via my e-mail address: phatyus79@gmail.com.
Re: Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Cassava, Gaari And Pks In Large Qauntity? by Musyus(m): 7:32am On Sep 14, 2014
If you are interested or you have some people who are highly interested in buying these agro-allied products in large quantity at a regular interval, you can contact on the following mobile numbers: +2348182149281 +2347085379901 or you e-mail me @ phatyus79@gmail.com
Re: Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Cassava, Gaari And Pks In Large Qauntity? by yemmit90: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2014
What do you mean by PKS? PKC or PKS?

If you mean PKC, how much you sell per kilo?
Re: Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Cassava, Gaari And Pks In Large Qauntity? by Musyus(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2014
I am not talking about pkc here but talking about palm kernel shell (pks) so, if you are interested in it just let me know now.
Re: Do You Want To Buy Cocoa, Cassava, Gaari And Pks In Large Qauntity? by yemmit90: 2:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Musyus: I am not talking about pkc here but talking about palm kernel shell (pks) so, if you are interested in it just let me know now.

Now I understand you.

(1) (Reply)

PLAN B Business That Generates Daily Income!!! / Call For Your Ice Block / Time Out With Akpororo::::::sept.27th,2015.yabatech,unilag Its Ur Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.