Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,852 members, 7,851,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Here He Comes Like A King* On A White Horse, His Excellency Gov Danbaba Danfulan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here He Comes Like A King* On A White Horse, His Excellency Gov Danbaba Danfulan (834 Views)

Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Danbaba Suntai To Be Replaced As Taraba State Governor . / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here He Comes Like A King* On A White Horse, His Excellency Gov Danbaba Danfulan by stevSKY(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2014
It is so disheartening the way power has turn our Lives Into Miraj, Few days Back,The Deputy Gov of Taraba State, Umar Garba UTC, in an Acting capercity ,which days from today will be address as Deputy Gov,Umar Garba, directed his factional SSG to forward a Memo to Taraba State House Of Assembly, mandating them to set up a Medical team so as to ascertain the Health of His Exccellency Gov Danbaba Suntai, and further begin impeachment process Against his Boss,it is now crystal clear and very visible even to the blind and audible to the deaf, that UMAR has just confirm all those accusation who some few Taraban's never accepted or believed from the toddle of him being disloyal to his boss,it can never be over emphasis on how he Garba Umar has tirelessly strive to unseat His boss since the incident that happen in Oct 2012,in various ways,to a mail length of changing the Taraba State Government properties to His personal Name,and Venturing into His ailing Boss Personal once, let's wave the fact that Taraba has being Looted dry,were Salaries are paid on the mercy of when we try get,Employees are tagged with Appointment letters with no pay,Forms are sold to young Graduate( extraction of Money from poor Youth) with no News of how it even Ended, while others stays in the Comfort of there air condition house and splash cars with out going to work but ends Millions through what I term as Political Jingoisms, today Aircraft or rather Jets are being used for display of Posters withing the State on Air,I ask were did such money came from? Or is it the two years of his being in an Acting carpercity that fetched him the money! I can't remember Taraba not signing a budget and to my Orion understanding and findings,projec?t that is being carried out and those commision since after oct 2012,are those that were already awarded by His Excellency Gov DDS and one major one which was awarded and the Memo was still on his desk, but it was brought to the knowledge of the just unknown Executives on how they are new awarded Contracts, paving ways for his Loot, oh my Loving and Innocent Taraba, Yes I could remember that Gov Johna Jang of Plateau State once had a Plane/?Jet Campaign in Jos, but come to think and clear this Gov Jang has being a Military Administrator Twice and a 8years Governor of a working Plateau State,so he is financially capable of running such Campaign. Talking of How UTC left Jos is a story for the Unborn deaf,But let me say prest de single, as quickly as possible that, now the truth of how some Executive of Gov DDS lead administration which comprises of the SSG,Chief of Staff and some Commisioner, Were wrongly accused and send out of office,now with this action of Garba Umar it evidential that the last SSG Amb Emmanuel Njiwa, who has always voiced out the ordeal why he was send out of the unpopular government that is being run in the State, he must have denied writing the set same memo which was easily passed to the HOA last weekend during the Executive meeting at against the flips pages of the Federal Republic of Nigerian Constitution of the 1999 as Amended(Sect 189 sub sect 1-5) , I am drawing the Attention of the Taraba State HOA to know that if the constitution is always being waved aside the way it has in recent happenings in the state,then they should know that the Ship of Taraba is hovering around the Bermuda Triangle,and the Polity will soon being loaded with political Terlidoby, and Taraba may be having and Cartastrophical end, when the power Hungers can no more meander the Intactsisies of a sureble pestilence or Aqua, which God will not allow, Because the Set man whom the Cap fits is Hear to rightfully claim what belongs to him(DDS) We could all recall the ordeal that lead to the staying away of the Elected Gov DDS from Office for period of some time now,But I am Manically Bewildered on why Him UTC who has Always Noise out his Loyalty to His Boss DDS,could go to that extend of Mandating, the HOA to starts Impeachment process even when the Constitution is boldly clear, the joke of the Millennium,the chips are now down, but then leaving many with a question like is it a ghost that is going to be impeached, by who, for what reason, When and with which order that is still pending in court for interpretation of the Constitution,? A question many Taraban's will be asking! But I bring to you good News that the long awaited moments is finally hear, and The king with the rode of Judgement and Reward arrives,keep steady and watch how dice will be cast, moments and anxieties tarnish, while others blossom,the only braves,who stood the time of chance and went through the muddy, Sunny and rainy days of Gov DDS absence in office will only will survive the storm, but also remember as my Principle in my Secondary school by Name (Kumbak AKA Mugambo) will always say no offender must go unpunished. There for, Be an angel on earth and to all Taraban's by sharing your kindness with others,Create your own miracles,by making a difference in someone's life, and be part of the working Government now and even in installing the leadership of 2015 , Gov DD Suntai is a leader Taraba must pray to have a kind again in the next set of formation in the TRGH, Be a friend,a loyal friend, not a betrayal, who only looks at the presents. And d surroundings, not minding what the Future will be for Taraba, but a true friend,Send a friend or family member some sunshine by letting them know
how much you care about them, and Taraba ,Just as He has Always even on His sick bed thought of his love ones and the Taraba of his Dream( Gov DDS). Not biting the finger that feeds you, like a story of one who tried to take over his masters house because he was picked into the Compound, Take an interest in someone's life and be there when you're needed,not using his absence for your selfish desire ,Help others by reaching out to those who need you, Never close the door and walk away,Forget the wrongs done to you in the past and forgive,the Way His Excellency Gov DDS forgave every one who wished him dead when God has not spoken, and even because of the way that God would forgive us,Do something special for someone who's feeling down, don't make him die down,Remind them not to give up hope and Keep Faith,Because that is what has Brought this Celebration and Testimony, GOV DDS kept Hoping and kept faith,and it never failed him,Try your best to understand others Don't judge,Instead offer direction
to the best of your ability.
And most of all,encourage others to be all
that they can be,That way, you will be an ANGEL ON EARTH and for Taraba, For Taraba will be great beyond any mans aqua Welcome home our Governor. His Excellency Pharm capt NaAllah DanTaraba DanBaba DanFullani DanSuntai. By-(MAJIDADIN DANBABA)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Civil Servants Yet To Receive August Salary / Accident At Ring Road In Benin City This Morning. / Two Dangote Truck Burnt By Bike Riders As One Kills A School Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.