Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. (29747 Views)

6 Most Extravagant/expensive Cruise Ships Ever Built / World Largest Snake (55ft) -picture / World’s Largest Shark Ever Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. by englishmart(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
chimoz:
Am still alive ooooo but my consultant kept on looking at me like I commited murder.
lol
Re: Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. by englishmart(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
chalxdon:
And everything you needed was there?
if not, then why is its ship?
Re: Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. by rhames(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
We are still using paddle boats in these information age. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. by Irunmole(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tashamania: Just one night inside the freedom of the seas, just one night kiss kiss It is soo beautiful cry

My dear, try one week on P&O's latest cruise ship Britannia, it's sheer beauty on the sea. Freedom of the seas is highly rated as well, check www.cruisecritic.co.uk for further details.
Re: Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. by innoblinks(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2014
Help! I need database management system design on students project management
Re: Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. by dinoescobar(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2014
Franiey: Hello House, any body that may be in need of
data bundle for his internet exploration and
exploitation can now get it at a cheap and
affordable amount.
Below are available networks, their data plan and
the various prices
Below are the various plans available and
theirprices;
* MTN 250MB - N450 (or 500 mtn rechargecard)
* MTN 500MB - N850 (or 950 mtn rechargecard)
* MTN 1GB - N1, 200 (or 1, 300 mtn rechargecard)
* MTN 2GB - N2, 200 (or 2, 300 mtn rechargecard)b
* MTN 3GB - N3, 200 (or 3, 300 mtn rechargecard)
Etisalat monthly data plans available!
* 1GB - N1, 400 (or 1, 500 recharge card)
* 2GB - N2, 400. (or 2, 500 recharge card)
If you are interested, you can inbox me
for payment method

inbox u ur email ain't connected. pls how do I subscribe?
Re: Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. by Haishophem(m): 11:36am On Sep 19, 2014
englishmart: The last time I traveled by sea, I spend 3 yrs and 3 months in the sea. Just from Australia to Bangladesh.

I hate to see ships now..

teamemirateairlines

Do you work @ sea den or what cos i'm trying to understand how u spent that long btw Australia to Bangladesh.
Re: Top 10 Largest Cruise Ships In The World. by peleson: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
Irunmole: @op, you missed adding P&O's Ventura and Azurra, the two heavyweights in P&O's fleet of ships. Sailed on Ventura from the Port of Southampton on a 14 day cruise around the Western Mediterranean last year from 2nd May - 14th May 2013, it was a holiday like none, the best in my lifetime so far. What you have in cruise ships are basically floating luxurious five star hotels on the high seas. Luxurious, exhilarating experiences at different ports of call like Barcelona, Malaga, Civitavecchia, Cannes, Gibraltar and others made it a worthwhile holiday of a lifetime.

A world cruise, or a fly cruise round Asia-Australia will be a dream come true holiday, God willing.

My fellow countrymen and women, try a cruise holiday and you'll marvel at the beauty of our home called planet earth. It sure is a relaxing way to have a holiday break.

Recommend it 1000% any day, any time. Find the time and money and enjoy it with family or spouse, one life, live it to the max I say.
Yeah u'r right. Will be doing another next year. I was on the Oasis of the Sea last year from Maimi florida to bahamas passing through 13 island countries!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Locally Made Vehicle Spotted In Enugu (photos) / Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) / Calf Born With 8 Legs, 4 Ears, 2 Bodies And 1 Head!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.