Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. (1934 Views)

Saraki, Dogara May Dump APC Before 2019 – Hon. Soba / Senator Shehu Sani Leave's APC? / Buhari’s Cabinet: Tinubu, Atiku Plans To Leave APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by PhockPhockMan: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2014
The Deputy Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Sokoto state, Alhaji Rabi’u Gada, yesterday advised former Head of State Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), to leave the All Progressives Congress (APC) and join the PDP so as to salvage the country from the myriad problems bedeviling it.

Speaking in Sokoto, Gada said it had become necessary for Buhari to quit APC in view of the activities of anti-democratic elements in the APC. He noted with dismay that the APC has been hijacked by political jobbers; hence the need for Buhari to leave the party.
According to him, Buhari had laboured so much to build the party and as such his supporters should face the reality on the ground and hasten to decamp to PDP.

He described Buhari as a trustworthy person and competent enough to lead any organisation but lamented that the APC national leader found himself in the wrong company of individuals who are against the progress of the nation.
The Deputy Chairman pointed out that majority of those who know the value of Buhari such as Attahiru Bafarawa, Ibrahim Shekarau and Tom Ikimi were today in the PDP, adding that most of the APC leaders were without vision to lead.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/leave-apc-before-it-s-too-late-pdp-chieftain-advises-buhari/188999/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by brownlord: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by brownlord: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

The Deputy Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Sokoto state, Alhaji Rabi’u Gada, yesterday advised former Head of State Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.), to leave the All Progressives Congress (APC) and join the PDP so as to salvage the country from the myriad problems bedeviling it.

Speaking in Sokoto, Gada said it had become necessary for Buhari to quit APC in view of the activities of anti-democratic elements in the APC. He noted with dismay that the APC has been hijacked by political jobbers; hence the need for Buhari to leave the party.
According to him, Buhari had laboured so much to build the party and as such his supporters should face the reality on the ground and hasten to decamp to PDP.

He described Buhari as a trustworthy person and competent enough to lead any organisation but lamented that the APC national leader found himself in the wrong company of individuals who are against the progress of the nation.
The Deputy Chairman pointed out that majority of those who know the value of Buhari such as Attahiru Bafarawa, Ibrahim Shekarau and Tom Ikimi were today in the PDP, adding that most of the APC leaders were without vision to lead.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/leave-apc-before-it-s-too-late-pdp-chieftain-advises-buhari/188999/

I think Buhari will get my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2014
Space booked. Be right back. Have other polotical issues to sort out.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by soright4life(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2014
brb
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by omenka(m): 11:55am On Sep 14, 2014
Now this is an unpardonable insult to the person of the General!! Seriously, some of these men need to have their heads examined!! Do they think they are talking to FFK here??angry

8 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by brownlord: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2014
omenka: Now this is an unpardonable insult to the person of the General!! Seriously, some of these men need to have their heads examined!! Do they think they are talking to FFK here??angry

And what will you do if the general decide to leave like in 2011?
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by gidola(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2014
If he leaves for PDP, what befell Ribadu will repeat itself

3 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by omenka(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
brownlord:

Anyone who thinks the General would ever join the PDP need to have their head examined!! Besides, arnt you guys along with the top hierarchy of PDP insisting he sponsors terrorism?? What do you need a terrorist sponsor in your party for??undecided

12 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by brownlord: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
omenka: Anyone who thinks the General would ever join the PDP need to have their head examined!! Besides, arnt you guys along with the top hierarchy of PDP insisting he sponsors terrorism?? What do you need a terrorist sponsor in your party for??undecided

STFU try to read and comprehend before you respond.

brownlord:

Where did I say he will join PDP? What if he goes to form another party if not giving APC ticket
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by stebell(m): 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
τ̲̅ђe PDP is rite afterall. APC is like a wilderness without water, fruit tree et al.

I don't want him near τ̲̅ђe ruling party cos he is too tribalistic and puts religion first b4 anytin.
He shud rather go back ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ his CPC and leave τ̲̅ђe crooks in τ̲̅ђe broom/witchcraft/boko haram party ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ cry alone come 14th Feb.,2015.

#GEJTILL2019.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
He described Buhari as a trustworthy person and competent enough to lead any organisation but lamented that the APC national leader found himself in the wrong company of individuals who are against the progress of the nation
hahahaahah this is a testament that even the Sokoto PDP will vote GMB at the polls.

GMB 4 President 2015

11 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by omenka(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
brownlord:

STFU try to read and comprehend before you respond.

Where did I say he will join PDP? What if he goes to form another party if not giving APC ticket
You are such a big fool!! Wonder why I even responded to you in the first place!! Is the topic or what I wrote earlier, which you quoted, about Buhari just leaving the APC or is it about him decamping to the PDP??

Odefolio, just like the rest of the TANoids!!

4 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
stebell: τ̲̅ђe PDP is rite afterall. APC is like a wilderness without water, fruit tree et al.

I don't want him near τ̲̅ђe ruling party cos he is too tribalistic and puts religion first b4 anytin.
He shud rather go back ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ his CPC and leave τ̲̅ђe crooks in τ̲̅ђe broom/witchcraft/boko haram party ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ cry alone come 14th Feb.,2015.

#GEJTILL2019.
GMB is not a Bigot but the PDP is.
He will be elected come 2015

5 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by donphilopus: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
brownlord:

I think Buhari will get my vote.

God bless you. The days of ethno-religious politics are over!

1 Like

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
donphilopus:

You don't know the dude that you quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by stebell(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: GMB is not a Bigot but the PDP is.
He will be elected come 2015

Hope after he's beaten by GEJ yu guys will not say bla bla bla O°˚˚˚.

Hw fa na.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by omenka(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: hahahaahah this is a testament that even the Sokoto PDP will vote GMB at the polls.

GMB 4 President 2015
And the Scavenging TANoids around here who know next to nothing prefer to think otherwise!!

3 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Splashme: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Buhari will lose APC primaries unless they agree on a concensus
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by lakpalakpa: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: hahahaahah this is a testament that even the Sokoto PDP will vote GMB at the polls.
GMB 4 President 2015

Nigerians know those who can tackle head-on the challenges that have brought Nigeria to her knees and Buhari is the foremost.

Come 2015 I see Buhari and other Progressives like Fashola, Oshiomole, Fayemi etc working together at the Federal level to give Nigerians the good governance they've been starved of by the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by donphilopus: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
These PDP guys are myopic, no doubt. They want what befell Ribadu to befall Buhari. Their plan won't work. Like someone has earlier said, do they think they're talking to FFK?! Buhari is an elder statesman who's highly respected both at home and in diaspora. So, I'd advise them to keep their mouth shut!

Lest I forget, GMB would be sworn-in as the President of Nigeria and Commander-In-Chief of the armed forces come May 29th 2015!

3 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by donphilopus: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: You don't know the dude that you quoted.

Lol... He's my brother from Edo State. Maybe he has had a change of mind, who knows!

1 Like

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Anikulhapo(m): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
PDP IS SIMPLY AFRAID OF BUHARI

8 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by brownlord: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
omenka: You are such a big fool!! Wonder why I even responded to you in the first place!! Is the topic or what I wrote earlier, which you quoted, about Buhari just leaving the APC or is it about him decamping to the PDP??

Odefolio, just like the rest of the TANoids!!

And what was my own post about? Was it joining PDP or leaving APC?
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by bappahman: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
APC: Agent of change for committed, transparent and focused leadership.
As a change Agent, APC intend to cleanse our closet to halt the dangerous drift of Nigeria to a failed state; with a conscious plan for post-oil- economy in Nigeria.
To achieve this laudable programme APC
government shall restructure the country, devolve power to the units, with the best practices of federalism and eliminate unintended paralysis of the centre. APC believes in the doctrine of social contract between the leaders and the led; which means that the public office holder is a trustee of the people& that power must be used in the interest of the people rather than in the interest of the public office holder. Our mission is to construct a progressive state anchored on social democracy,where the welfare and security of the citizenry is paramount.
* War Against Corruption
* Food Security
* Accelerated Power Supply
* Integrated Transport Network
* Free Education
* Job Creation
* Devolution of Power
* Accelerated Economic Growth
* Affordable Health Care
without any intention to abandon any ideal
which will guarantee the corporate welfare and security of our people.
We are going to tackle corruption & bring qualitative education that is highly subsidised. Recently, universities were closed for almost six months. This should not be happening in Nigeria. medical doctors went on strike. The infrastructure in the country is very poor; almost non-existent. Yet, we have enough money to fix these things. Kano an APC state is the only state that has officially stopped paying for any person to attend any religious pilgrimage. Gov Kwankwaso as with APC believes in the right to religion but with the state of infrastructure in our states and the country, we believe the money can be better used to impact the lives of many more Nigerians especially through educational development

APC BBM Channel Pin : C00462FB9 or
www.pin.bbm.com/C00462FB9

2 Likes

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by donphilopus: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
stebell:

Hope after he's beaten by GEJ yu guys will not say bla bla bla O°˚˚˚.

Hw fa na.

If you think GEJ would be able to garner up to 60% of the General's vote in a free and fair election, then you surely need to have your brain examined!

1 Like

Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by brownlord: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
barcanista: You don't know the dude that you quoted.

You think everyone has got this shoe shinning mentality you got? That you blind and foolishly worship your pay masters even when wrong?

He'll no, I won't vote for Buhari, not because I don't like his person or have anything against him, we don't need a man close to his grave to rule in 2014, he should be a statesman by now. Get it dolt.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by brownlord: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
donphilopus:

Haha, I'm not about ethnic or religion bro, In fact those that support it are senseless, like what did Yoruba benefit from 8 years Obasanjo rule( what has south south or even bayelsa gotten from this mad GEJ's administration? They even get there and try to please other region so as to be accepted.

I'm just all about a young and visionary leader, not a pay master, pragmatic leader who can create wealth by job creation and explore our rich resources and not wait for oil money, not someone who surround himself with advisers or forming committee before taking decision, someone who can't think for himself, someone even we Nigerians find it hard to understand when he's talking let alone outside community enough of giving the first position based on past glory or military background, someone that inspires young once and not some tout or old men who's suppose to be resting
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
omenka: And the Scavenging TANoids around here who know next to nothing prefer to think otherwise!!
lolsss if I was a Jonathanian I will be concerned with such statement.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
brownlord:

And what was my own post about? Was it joining PDP or leaving APC?
Just get lost already.
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Nigerians know those who can tackle head-on the challenges that have brought Nigeria to her knees and Buhari is the foremost.

Come 2015 I see Buhari and other Progressives like Fashola, Oshiomole, Fayemi etc working together at the Federal level to give Nigerians the good governance they've been starved of by the PDP.
Amen
Re: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late, PDP Chieftain Advises Buhari. by aderonila18: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
PDP never ceases to amuse me, you mean they want someone they labelled BH sponsor to join their party? Same way they admitted Ali Modu into their party after accusing him for years of sponsoring BH.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Talks Tough, Warns South Africa Over Seized $5.7 Million arms Money / Buhari Postpone Presidential Declaration might form New Party / Thread For Monitoring All Election Petitions Tribunals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.