Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Send Free Sms In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Send Free Sms In Nigeria (419 Views)

Send Free Bulk Sms. @smartsmssolutions / How To Send Free Bulk Sms From Gmail / Our Easter Present (send Free Sms To Your Love Ones) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send Free Sms In Nigeria by Joshua8695(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
SEND FREE SMS IN NIGERIAMY fellow nigerians this is for real,no need to waste your credit sending sms to people.I have be using this to send sms to people and i also use it to promote my website.
Immediately you send N100 mtn card to 08147519824 or my email jnwankwo2@gmail.com
i will immediately send you the website were you can send free sms and thats all.
And the reason why i love the website is that you dont have to register.
Please i can not scam you just because of your N100 card.
PLS THIS IS NOT A SCAM.
Yes it is true that in every success their is a risk but i am promising you that this is not a risk or scam.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Send Free Sms In Nigeria by hannesy(f): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wetin u wan use d card do
Re: Send Free Sms In Nigeria by adwem2003(m): 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
hannesy: Wetin u wan use d card do

Good. Question
. grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Slashes Cement Price To N1000 Per Bag / 2015 Jamb Registration / Career Fair: Register – Attend – Get Employed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.