Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,781 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) (3624 Views)

Waste Disposal Business / Diaper Business In Nigeria / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by ppcarlson: 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2014

Am looking at bring in some Diapers brand into Nigeria but am a little bit skeptical if its worth venturing in such business

Can some one wants to bring or import Pampers / Diapers to Nigeria....

Do one need any form of certification from NAFDAC?

Please i need to be very clear on this please people.....

I also want to know if it is profitable if some one intend to bring it to Nigeria but in few cartons for a start and to see how the market goes...

What are the names of pampers / diapers now in Nigeria

If possible can any one please tell me the current price that is been sold in Nigeria per 1 Carton

Thanks people and looking forward to your answers and views....
Re: Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by enoqueen: 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
what exactly do you want to sell.pampers or just any kind of diaper. pampers is a name of a diaper so is Huggies, baby hug and so on.
Re: Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by ppcarlson: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
enoqueen: what exactly do you want to sell.pampers or just any kind of diaper. pampers is a name of a diaper so is Huggies, baby hug and so on.

@ Enoqueen-----Baby Diapers Pants...New Born,1 to 5 years old and this are high quality Asian products
And i want to make sure the brands are not yet in Nigeria as they are different brands where i am

Appreciate your advice and comments as well as reviews on this products

Re: Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by enoqueen: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
ppcarlson:

@ Enoqueen-----Baby Diapers Pants...New Born,1 to 5 years old and this are high quality Asian products
And i want to make sure the brands are not yet in Nigeria as they are different brands where i am

Appreciate your advice and comments as well as reviews on this products

where are u. as u know diaper is a very good business to venture into.
Re: Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by ppcarlson: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
enoqueen:

where are u. as u know diaper is a very good business to venture into.

Am in Asia....ok that would be good but then am trying to get concrete inform on this ..prices and names of brands in Nigeria...I would not want to bring in same brand tat is already in Nigeria
Re: Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by enoqueen: 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
ppcarlson:

Am in Asia....ok that would be good but then am trying to get concrete inform on this ..prices and names of brands in Nigeria...I would not want to bring in same brand tat is already in Nigeria

if u are sure of what u want to sell don't care how many is in the market. Nigeria is a very big place. I sell babies things including diaper and I can still tell u that every time I go to the market I still see new once. since u are selling pant type I think its cool. the only common pant here now is Huggies and its diff to find.
Re: Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by ppcarlson: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
enoqueen:

if u are sure of what u want to sell don't care how many is in the market. Nigeria is a very big place. I sell babies things including diaper and I can still tell u that every time I go to the market I still see new once. since u are selling pant type I think its cool. the only common pant here now is Huggies and its diff to find.

Thanks and there are Huggies here also but then other local brands in this country i am out sale them because it is local manufactured

Well am 100% sure of what am saying and what am looking at going into.....
Thanks for you advice...been thinking of that too ...I really just want to give it a try with few cartons...At he moment am in contact with the manufacturers. Am looking at getting a sale agreement with them or just start importing few at the moment to see how it goes...

Cant wait to start this but am doing my best to now the price different...

Last time i check at the biggest mall here where people go to buy household items is been sold for 7-12kg 74pc in one Pack= which is 2,420.27 Naira if you convert to Nigerian currency but have not check as of this month yet
Want o get a whole sale price from the manufacturer direct to know the different...so doing my market research, checking the price rate and after export and clearing how much one would make etc...
Re: Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by enoqueen: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
ppcarlson:

Thanks and there are Huggies here also but then other local brands in this country i am out sale them because it is local manufactured

Well am 100% sure of what am saying and what am looking at going into.....
Thanks for you advice...been thinking of that too ...I really just want to give it a try with few cartons...At he moment am in contact with the manufacturers. Am looking at getting a sale agreement with them or just start importing few at the moment to see how it goes...

Cant wait to start this but am doing my best to now the price different...

Last time i check at the biggest mall here where people go to buy household items is been sold for 7-12kg 74pc in one Pack= which is 2,420.27 Naira if you convert to Nigerian currency but have not check as of this month yet
Want o get a whole salresearch, checking the price rate and after export and clearing how much one would make etc...

OK. let me know when you are done maybe we can talk business.
Re: Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by ppcarlson: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
enoqueen:

OK. let me know when you are done maybe we can talk business.

That is no problem and thanks for the update...Meanwhile you told me you sale diapers..Are you a retailer or a whole seller and if so how much do you normally buy a carton...Just want to compare to see the different

1 Like

Re: Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by Hinahuang(f): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=enoqueen]

What you said is the baby pull up diaper like my pictures.
But the baby pull up diaper is potential market in Nigeria.
I think one day it will be better in the further .
If you or your friends are interested in the baby diaper , wet wipes or baby pull up diapers,
You can contact me: whatsapp: 8615960560023 , skype: lenxiu

Re: Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by ppcarlson: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=Hinahuang][/quote]
Yeah they are Baby Pull Diapers but then am not interested in yours.....I am in a country where it is manufactured and is Japan Quality....I wont be bringing in China product to Nigeria
Re: Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by Hinahuang(f): 4:00am On Sep 19, 2014
ppcarlson:
Yeah they are Baby Pull Diapers but then am not interested in yours.....I am in a country where it is manufactured and is Japan Quality....I wont be bringing in China product to Nigeria

Now Many clients from Nigeria Imported many goods from China.

1 Like

Re: Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by ppcarlson: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2014
Hinahuang:

Now Many clients from Nigeria Imported many goods from China.

@Hinahuang That has noting to do with my thread or post i have posted...I don't need your china product and i am not interested in buying your china product and stop trolling my post...
If you have many clients buying from you then stop advertizing
I deal on Japan, Malaysia and Thailand products....Direct from the manufacturing company and not from whole seller or agent or retailers like you
Re: Pampers Export Business (disposal Diaper Pants For Boys And Girls ) by croj(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Are You A Beginner and want to start Export Business....Check this E-book. It gives you a step By Step information on how to start export business in Nigeria.

Click the link http://monetizenigeria..com/p/home-based-export-business-for-beginners.html

(1) (Reply)

Water Dispenser Servicing, Parts And Maintenance / Become A Successful Entrepreneur And Make 15k Weekly / Iml

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.