Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? (21294 Views)

Is Somebody Trying To Cast A Spell Or Curse On Me? / What To Do With Your Opinions On Another Person's (ir)religious Beliefs. / Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Tymax(m): 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
donigspain:
Witchcraft is real bro... lipsrsealed

That's the most probable reason. So sad. Such a talent.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by UnimkeAk(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Whatever the case maybe; I'm a son of light and no Bagga can bewitch me in Jesus name.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Ishilove: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
plaetton:

I do understand cause and effect relationship in nature and in human affairs.

But since you are presumably more knowledgeable about witchcraft and bewitching, pls kindly enlighten me.
Not on this thread, bob wink
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Canelle(f): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
I don't believe in witchcraft or curses

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Cool83(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin
zigger:
I hear pple say it but I don't believe its possible. I mean how can sumone in nigeria bewitch anoda in australia
smh, its very possible. it takes few hours to spiritually control someone to come back to Nigeria from anywhere, you just need the photo and other things, but it has NEGATIVE impact grin
zigger:
I hear pple say it but I don't believe its possible. I mean how can sumone in nigeria bewitch anoda in australia
smh, its very possible. it takes few hours to spiritually control someone to come back to Nigeria from anywhere, you just need the photo and other things, but it has NEGATIVE impact
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by plaetton: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ishilove:

Not on this thread, bob wink
wink
grin
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by ola2unjy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Am sure it's real just dat i avnt witnessed it and by d grace of God i nev
er will......
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
ola2unjy:
Am sure it's real just dat i avnt witnessed it and by d grace of God i nev
er will......

You are partly correct you never will witness it! wink

How can you witness what does not exist?
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by xtervaganza(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ask this kind of stoopid question in Ijebu. They will come to you in daylight live before showing you pepper
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Yaasir(m): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Any African man saying there is not witchcraft/African magic is living in self denial. People can really bewitch other, no matter the distance. Even Oyinbo people are aware of it but will play it down due to their level of civilization. Otherwise, Merlin was not written by Africans (you will see other aspects of enchantment and magic). I can give you several instances both from personal experience and other. I know of a lady in faculty of law, UI, sometimes back. If she would be coming late for exam she would boldly tell you that there wont be any exams until she came back; not once. To the amazement of everybody, she never failed to achieve that.
To the religion freak, why do you pray and fast? So that the food in the house of God will last abi? If we need prayer for things to go right, then, there is possibility of another power moving it in opposite direction.
There is evil power, there is science, there is coincidence, and above all there is all powerful God. Another aspect that we also ignore is the power of our tongue and evil whisper in our mind. I know of one bros who lived in self denial for so long. He would tell you that there was nothing like evil power. He is averagely ok, with a nice car but was not married. He would claim that there was nothing wrong just that he had not met the right person (even at 42yrs). It was later that some close friends 'smuggled' him to one church for deliverance (he claimed to be a xtian but never attended church). It was then everything became clear that he was bewitched by a lady he jilted way back when he entered university. His problem is that he would never see anything good in a lady once the issue of marriage is mentioned. Also, he would never be close with people that will help him. Ask that bros today he will tell you not to fall into the same trap. He got married at a tender age of 46yrs! He is regretting those years he spent in self denial. Magic/bewitchment is real!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Dammyjohn(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Then why do the VAST majority of Christians NOT believe in the magic of curses! Please do not confuse Faith and religion with primitive uneducated superstition!
Hello!Curse is not superstition and it is not magical,it is spiritual.And that christains does not believe in what curse does ,it's a lie.GOD said in HIS word that there is LIFE and DEATH in the power of tongue but HE encouraged us (christains)to use it to bless and not curse.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by SuccessfulO(f): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
MARKone:
Curses and bewitching is real.

There is this Friend that I know, though quite older, who was dating a particular lady, after series of failed promises of 'I will marry u' coupled with numerous abortions this lady had for the guy, dude later on married another lady. Then the curse. The ditched lady told the man, that for what he did to her, that he will never hear the cry of a child in his house. Karma? 30+ years of marriage, no issue, but the thing is, the wife takes in, but most times, the baby is still born. Unfortunately, it could not be reversed as the ditched lady passed on a long time ago
This is a serious matter oo..

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by fowowe411: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
i have seen alot of funny comments here especially from people trying to sound "clever" and forming "intellectuals".my brother before christianity and islam came our ancestors were worshiping GOD and all those practises is still on.Anybody doubting should come and steal in my home-town let us give you "water of life",then you can confirm if bkack magic exist or not.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dammyjohn:

Hello!Curse is not superstition and it is not magical,it is spiritual.And that christains does not believe in what curse does ,it's a lie.GOD said in HIS word that there is LIFE and DEATH in the power of tongue but HE encouraged us (christains)to use it to bless and not curse.

The way 'curse' is being used here is for MAGIC! Christians don't believe in that rubbish except where missionaries have not yet fully converted primitives from their false gods and stupid superstitions.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by zizirecords(m): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ok NLs, your belief is your belief and that is what matters most. As for me, I believe there are unexplained forces in the universe (call them supernatural if you like) but I do not subscribe to the African mentality that the default explanation for everything is spiritual. It is mostly just an excuse for laziness and failure.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by paxonel(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
zboyd:
Do you think that some people can curse or bewitch others?

Do you believe bewitching or curses only have power over those who believe that it can affect them?

Or...do you think such things aren't real and nothing more than superstitious fears?
there is nothing like bewitching or curse or witchcraft.
they are all superstition.
God is not mocked.
Jesus Christ now lord of all spirits
life and death is in the power of the tongue.
that means if you use your tongue to confess Jesus you have eternal life, if you don't confess you are dead
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Yaasir:
Any African man saying there is not witchcraft/African magic is living in self denial. People can really bewitch other, no matter the distance. Even Oyinbo people are aware of it but will play it down due to their level of civilization. Otherwise, Merlin was not written by Africans (you will see other aspects of enchantment and magic). I can give you several instances both from personal experience and other. I know of a lady in faculty of law, UI, sometimes back. If she would be coming late for exam she would boldly tell you that there wont be any exams until she came back; not once. To the amazement of everybody, she never failed to achieve that.
To the religion freak, why do you pray and fast? So that the food in the house of God will last abi? If we need prayer for things to go right, then, there is possibility of another power moving it in opposite direction.
There is evil power, there is science, there is coincidence, and above all there is all powerful God. Another aspect that we also ignore is the power of our tongue and evil whisper in our mind. I know of one bros who lived in self denial for so long. He would tell you that there was nothing like evil power. He is averagely ok, with a nice car but was not married. He would claim that there was nothing wrong just that he had not met the right person (even at 42yrs). It was later that some close friends 'smuggled' him to one church for deliverance (he claimed to be a xtian but never attended church). It was then everything became clear that he was bewitched by a lady he jilted way back when he entered university. His problem is that he would never see anything good in a lady once the issue of marriage is mentioned. Also, he would never be close with people that will help him. Ask that bros today he will tell you not to fall into the same trap. He got married at a tender age of 46yrs! He is regretting those years he spent in self denial. Magic/bewitchment is real!!!

Sigh! Merlin is a LEGEND that even the people around when this legend was promoted did not believe in him!

Oyinbo's play it down because it does not exist except in the minds of the uneducated! If it existed the developed world would be WAY in advance of the developing world in this as well as many other things!
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Dammyjohn(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

The way 'curse' is being used here is for MAGIC! Christians don't believe in that rubbish except where missionaries have not yet fully converted primitives from their false gods and stupid superstitions.
That means,you are talking of two different things and if it is MAGIC,christains does not believe in it because it is deceitful and whoever practise it is a sinner.And come to think of it,why should a christain believe in MAGIC?!
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Dammyjohn:

That means,you are talking of two different things and if it is MAGIC,christains does not believe in it because it is deceitful and whoever practise it is a sinner.And come to think of it,why should a christain believe in MAGIC?!

Well I don't want to turn this into a debate on the difference between superstition (which I do NOT believe in) and Religion (I DO believe in God). Lets simply say that all this curse rubbish is nonsense for the uneducated and weak minded. It does NOT work on unbelievers, it does not work under testable laboratory conditions (like things that are true do) in fact it does NOT work at all!

Some people do their children a disservice by encouraging a belief in something that only belongs among primitive savages. How would or even could we trust someone so gullible that believes in this nonsense with any real responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Dammyjohn(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Well I don't want to turn this into a debate on the difference between superstition (which I do NOT believe in) and Religion (I DO believe in God). Lets simply say that all this curse rubbish is nonsense for the uneducated and weak minded. It does NOT work on unbelievers, it does not work under testable laboratory conditions (like things that are true do) in fact it does NOT work at all!

Some people do their children a disservice by encouraging a belief in something that only belongs among primitive savages. How would or even could we trust someone so gullible that believes in this nonsense with any real responsibility?
Now,you are making sense and I don't see any reason why we should believe in those who practise it!Please,let us be careful because we are in the last days.Thank you.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by haryomikun(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
MARKone:
Curses and bewitching is real.

There is this Friend that I know, though quite older, who was dating a particular lady, after series of failed promises of 'I will marry u' coupled with numerous abortions this lady had for the guy, dude later on married another lady. Then the curse. The ditched lady told the man, that for what he did to her, that he will never hear the cry of a child in his house. Karma? 30+ years of marriage, no issue, but the thing is, the wife takes in, but most times, the baby is still born. Unfortunately, it could not be reversed as the ditched lady passed on a long time ago
Rumor jare! It just happened to be a coincidence
Even if a curse is placed and a person dies, the curse goes with d person.
All dese curse and bewitchment is a way of putting the blame on the supernatural jare..
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
I had thought it only existed in films, until my dad started showing d signs of both. Its vry real ooooo. It got 2 a point that if anybody doesnt get approval from my step mum nothing cant be gotten from my dad. My dad that is well educated with 3 msc was turned 2 a puppet of an ssce holder no thanks 2 an African magic. I just pray God ll deliver him completely.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
DeCritique:
Since 2014!!

This new year, the Lord will restore everything of urs that is old or hidden.

Someborri shout Amen!!
Amen IJN
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
alienvirus:
Yes. Possibly by employing some demonic/supernatural powers.
PRAYER TO THE LORD SUPERSEDE ANY SPELL!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Whizzdom:
OP, Do you believe that there is Devil or there is Hell?

If believe that the Devil exist, then why won't you believe in the Bewitching and Cursing stuff too

As it was in the Beginning, Is now and ever shall be, World without End.

OP why do you go to Church and why do you pray against the evil ones? It is because you believe that they exist, so don't come here and be asking stupid questions

Na today dem born you ni? grin grin
GOD'S POWER SUPERSEDES all power!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Jasperwhizz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
GOD IS ON MY SIDE, I WILL NOT FEAR WHAT A MAN CAN DO TO ME PSALM 118:6.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by EKEKPROHJACKSO(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
w@ u believe,is w@ isgoing to apone to u.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by Edusouls(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
curses are more than real, some human beings have this powers to lay them on others, due to their bad deeds towards fellow human beings, and the curse is more potent if the person unleashing the curse clean and innocent, so if u dont know that curses work more than car engines, know it today,and never do baad to fellow humam beings...
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by obiak4(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
donigspain:
Check the lives of these personalities and you will believe witchcraft is real: cry
- Tunde Ednut
- GT De Guiter Man
- Black Face
- Shina Rambo
and what about them? pls explain because till tomorrow I still love black face like die.
am even looking for THE TRIBUNAL ALBUM TO BUY
which featured blackface, Ra's Mike, rocksteady, and mallam spicy
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by oginga: 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
To Op... Prayer works, curse alongside evil powers work faster than you can ever imagine.

Talking from real life experience... If someone can curse a mango tree at exactly 6am, and by 7:10am same mango tree fell flat and completely dried. Then imagine same level of curse directed to human being!

I strongly believe in it... Why? Because I have witnessed it live when my grandma taught someone an everlasting lesson.

@Op, just pray you don't offend a very-very wicked and brutal person. That's my piece of advice to you, Good luck.
Re: Do You Think Someone Can Actually Bewitch Or Curse Another Person? by obiak4(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
adeekiti:
yes all power belong to God, touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.. He has promised us, it's well bro
laughing at you in French
bro even Satan goes to present himself before the lord when good people also went to present themselves
evil and good, cursing and blessing are always side by side
Joshua in the Bible made it clear chosen this day who you shall serve
also moses in the Bible
in the Holy Quran prophet musa also said something about blessing and cursing but all in all they are depending on your action or inactions
my 10000 cowries contribution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Of Church Instrumentalists And Payments / What Is The Most Ridiculous Prophesy That Has Ever Been Given To You? / I Am A Babalawo - An Exclusive Interview With Prof. Wande Abimbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.