Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Changing Monitor Cable - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Changing Monitor Cable (644 Views)

Advice Needed: Changing Laptop Motherboard / Step By Step Info On How To browse With Dstv Decoder And Cable Modem / Changing Of System Language From German To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changing Monitor Cable by shinysmrt: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2008
please i need urgent help! i want to change my monior cable but don't know how to go about it. it's losing contact and so the screen changes color from time to time. its a benq v551 monitor.
Re: Changing Monitor Cable by skype5: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2008
replace it angry
Re: Changing Monitor Cable by shinysmrt: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2008
can't the cable be changed
Re: Changing Monitor Cable by skype5: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2008
i mean replace the cable grin
Re: Changing Monitor Cable by shinysmrt: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2008
yes that is where the problem lies.
it is this new type of monitor that the cable is attached to the back of the monitor, it's not the type u can easily unplug, so how do i go about it?

(1) (Reply)

Complete Ku Vsat Equipment (almost New) With Mechanical Fittings For Sale / Flash Video Converter / I.t. Technician Needed Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.