Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Help Me Choose Wich Course Is Better - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Choose Wich Course Is Better (786 Views)

What Course Is This Man Studying / Drop Your Course And Let See Which Course Is Most Studied / Which Medical Course Is Closest(seconded) To Medicine And Surgery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose Wich Course Is Better by papichula: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hello here,i wrote jamb and i scored 193 but bcus i chose unilag i could not register for d post utme so i went 4 my second choice which is yabatech...since i am an engineering student who needs d pratical knowledge. so i decided to go for yabatech's post utme...i went 4 it and i scored 47 ... The course i chose , the cut off mark is 57, so the remaining courses within my mark are
#industrial maintenance engineering
#metallurgical engineering
#agricultural &bio-environmental engineering......

Pls help me choose and enlighten me about them ....tnx
Re: Help Me Choose Wich Course Is Better by Treyknowles(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
papichula: Hello here,i wrote jamb and i scored 193 but bcus i chose unilag i could not register for d post utme so i went 4 my second choice which is yabatech...since i am an engineering student who needs d pratical knowledge. so i decided to go for yabatech's post utme...i went 4 it and i scored 47 ... The course i chose , the cut off mark is 57, so the remaining courses within my mark are
#industrial maintenance engineering
#metallurgical engineering
#agricultural &bio-environmental engineering......

Pls help me choose and enlighten me about them ....tnx
which course did u choose wen u filled ur pume form?
Re: Help Me Choose Wich Course Is Better by Skykid1208(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
i would advice u 2 go 4 agricultural &bio-environmental
engineering
Re: Help Me Choose Wich Course Is Better by Nastydroid(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Skykid1208: i would advice u 2 go 4 agricultural &bio-environmental
engineering
what are your reasons bro
Re: Help Me Choose Wich Course Is Better by QSheba: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
go with industrial maintenance engineering
Re: Help Me Choose Wich Course Is Better by Nastydroid(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
QSheba: go with industrial maintenance engineering
what are your reasons grin
Re: Help Me Choose Wich Course Is Better by Vstuffs(m): 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
OP...I will not only choose your course for you...but I will also determine your future for you and tell you how to live your life

Better do the research yourself.........you are the one living your life..it is better to wait one more year in other to do what will help you in life...than for you to enter what you do not have interest in and regret in the future
Re: Help Me Choose Wich Course Is Better by Nastydroid(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Vstuffs: OP...I will not only choose your course for you...but I will also determine your future for you and tell you how to live your life

Better do the research yourself.........you are the one living your life..it is better to wait one more year in other to do what will help you in life...than for you to enter what you do not have interest in and regret in the future
hmmn,intrest do change bro,but passion don't....he will change his intrest grin

(1) (Reply)

Our Joy Knows No Bound / Project On Modelling / Pleas Were Do A Graduate Of Industrial Biochem Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.