Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest (5635 Views)

Viable Watermelon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale..... Limited Supply. Buy Now!!!! / Planting Tomato - My Experience(photos) / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
I am trying to gather youth that plant or will go into vegetable farming such as Tomato,onion,carrot,cucumber,pepper etc on large scale. Funds will be made available by serious exporters and all the risk borne by insurance company. A friend with a link to Federal Ministry of Agriculture is entrusting this job into my care to get serious minded farmers to form a group to actualize this. Details coming soon. I will leave my phone numbers, if you are calling just notify your location and vegetable of interest and number of acres or hectares you can cultivate. Oyo,Ogun osun,lagos,Ekiti,ondo,kwara and Edo states on focus.
07030659362,08053050830,08125288030 ,www.bigprojectdreamf.com.
Something great is about happening to young farmers.

2 Likes

Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Kentox(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
What about Taraba?
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by jethro2: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2014
Please send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com. I work with farmers in Oyo state and Ogun state. 08064688501, 08188540096

1 Like

Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Paulordiah(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2014
My name paul I could do cucumber in lagos paulordiah@gmnail.com and I can organised farmers in epe lagos for cucumber, tomotoes has not been sucessful.
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
@ Kentox. i will let you know if it will extend to Taraba @ paulodiah i will update u in due course and @ Jethro we will talk more over the weekend
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by jethro2: 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
bigproject: @ Kentox. i will let you know if it will extend to Taraba @ paulodiah i will update u in due course and @ Jethro we will talk more over the weekend
Thank you. Will be looking forward to that
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by waka2: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Im interestd in tomato frm oyo state will give u a call
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by ope2711(m): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
My name is OPEYEMI from Odo Otin LGA of Osun. I can control 2hectares of either maize, cassava or oil palm but 1hectare of tomatoes or pepper. Thanks! opeyemisalahu@gmail.com.
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by swtbridget: 1:05am On Sep 16, 2014
Am Bridget, am interested specially d tomato,I can do it and will havelands and am use to planting tomato.am from Edo State
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Musyus(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2014
I am a youth farmer from Oyo-state, Eruwa township in Ibarapa east local govt where cassava is being predominantly planted and we have enough hectares of land here for the cultivation of cassava so, i can be reached on the following mobile numbers: +2348182149281 +2347085379901 or via my e-mail address: phatyus79@gmail.com. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by laksyde100(m): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
I am highly interested though I've been planning doing that earlier but lack enough capital and access to land.If all can be made available u can reach me on my mail talk2jimoholalekan@yahoo.com or on 07066480282
I leave in Ibadan Oyo state. Thanks
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by boluwajokosegun: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
I have farmers that plant tomatoes & pepper and other produce in large quantities in Osun state, u can get me on 08136650972 & eesteeresources@gmail.com
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by handsomjulee(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
am julius frm enugu::a fresh graduate of agric economics UNN::::am very very interested in d cultivation of peper,tomato,cucumber::although i dont hav avail land but u wil appreciate my effort in actualizin dis project:::my no is 08037755102::jentlejulee@gmail.com
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Bhurlagy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Am Bolaji based in Ijebu od,Ogun state. Am into vegetable and pepper cultivation,though for now on an acre.
I will expand if there is capital.
My no is 07066634616.
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by osca234: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Am already into water melon and cucumber in a small scale just to gain experience, and expand if the cash comes.
am already looking at renting 2 acres of land. you can let me know if you can come in .08064369693 am osca
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Thanks a million, more people are welcome. Still taking the stock till first week in October.
Kudos for the calls and comments
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Realtol(m): 4:51am On Sep 18, 2014
I'm Oyerinola Tolu from Atiba Local Government in Oyo State. I am young university graduate. And I can plant tomato on 2 hectares of land.
Realtolu0503@gmail.com
I await your response.
Thanks
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Alfranco(m): 9:40am On Sep 18, 2014
I've been into maize and cassava farming in farm sites located in Owode axis of Ogun State (the one close to Ado-Odo). I would like to be part of this initiative and could be reached via this e-mail: omole_francis@yahoo.com
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by loneytunes(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
@OP, also interested. Based in Lagos but farm is located in Ogun State. Doing pepper, tomatoe and water melon. Can be reached via victoraluko@yahoo.com.
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Salimney(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
I'm Abdussalam from kwara state, I am interested in joining this group. you can reach me on 08037119653
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Tmex(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2014
Nice project u have, am in ibadan and can deliver 4 acres of tomato if there's proper access to funding I can be reached on Hayshires@gmail.com ,Thank you.
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by yusu11: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2014
Wat about jos or kaduna?
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by TheUnbeatable(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
If your terms are feasible, I can deliver on cucumber. 5ha of virgin land available. I am based in ondo state.

I know cucumber cultivation very well.
You can rely on my supply only if your terms are feasible.

Bsadewumi@yahoo.com

Good luck!
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by potoki: 3:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
I can handle some of those vegetables Osun state,my email is bisolent@gmail.com
bigproject: I am trying to gather youth that plant or will go into vegetable farming such as Tomato,onion,carrot,cucumber,pepper etc on large scale. Funds will be made available by serious exporters and all the risk borne by insurance company. A friend with a link to Federal Ministry of Agriculture is entrusting this job into my care to get serious minded farmers to form a group to actualize this. Details coming soon. I will leave my phone numbers, if you are calling just notify your location and vegetable of interest and number of acres or hectares you can cultivate. Oyo,Ogun osun,lagos,Ekiti,ondo,kwara and Edo states on focus.
07030659362,08053050830,08125288030 ,www.bigprojectdreamf.com.
Something great is about happening to young farmers.
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Salimney(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
I am willing and very passionate about this project I can handle those vegetable plantation on 2 acres of land.
You can reach on hola2wake@gmail.com or 08037119653

make it happen, this will impact positively to youth farmers.

Thank you.
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks for several calls i receives daily, for ease of compilation kindly send your info to this email oolayheni@gmail.com
NAME,LOCATION,VEGETABLE OF INTEREST,NO(S) OF ACRES.HECTARES ETC.
We are getting closer to the end of the compilation stage. More info will be communicated afterward.
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by meemeee: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
ok.thanks
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by teeboila(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2014
My name is Peter i hold a degree in B.Agric from OOU and I currently live in Ibadan, i can cultivate tomato, pepper and cucumba on a 2hectares if given the resources to do so.
My mobile no is: 08033720916
Email: rammycafe@gmail.com
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
I have gotten appreciable numbers of farmer from and Ogun but still waiting for more people from Osun, ondo,ekiti ,Delta annd edo state.Hurry up
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by potoki: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
I av a lot of vegetable farmers in Osun here. But a lot of them dont av acess to d internet,I can assure u of over 400 youths from Osun. 08034209734{bislent@gmail.com)
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by khayce: 1:47am On Oct 18, 2014
Please sir, Oluwashina is my name, I am very much interested in farming,, as that as ever being whre my passion lies, I already has 4 heactares of land and some nice labourers along side my sef, but the problem I have always been faced with is capital and support from the govt.. I can manage up to 5 hectares of land to start with, and has ability of growing crops like, plantain , casava, water melon and pineaple as those crops as proved to have successful and rich due to the fertility of our land in ondo state, so i will be more than happy but also fulfiled to get support,,, here is my email: Albertsina61@gmail.com. And my phone no is :2348063951701. Thanks.... I look forward to getting a response soon.
Re: Needed Youth That Can Go Into Tomato,onions And Cucumber Planting In Southwest by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2014
@ BBridget Am Bridget, am interested specially d tomato,I can do it and will havelands and am use to planting tomato.am from Edo State.
there is no email or phone number. Also Kentox put your phone and email.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Ur Farm Mechines And Tools Like Tractors,irrigation Tools Etc. / Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter / Goodnews: Foreign Buyers Needed Your Local Food Stuff In U.k, Canada & U.s.a.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.