Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,112 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Igbos Are Most Populous In Lagos! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Igbos Are Most Populous In Lagos! (785 Views)

NIGERIA Ranked 7th Most Populous Country In The World / Who Is Nairaland 2012 Most Populous / Nigeria Now World’s 6th Most Populous Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are Most Populous In Lagos! by shiffynaani(m): 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Igbo Group Demands The Minimum Of Deputy Governor Post In Lagos In 2015.
According to a communique issued and quoted below thus:
“In view of the overwhelming population of Igbo in Lagos, estimated at over 45 percent of the state population figures, the unsurpassed positive contributions to the economic and general development of Lagos State, we demand the position of Deputy Governor come 2015 elections in Lagos State and advise the PDP leadership to get a reputable Igbo son or daughter for the position of Deputy Governor. We believe this would be the winning strategy in the next gubernatorial elections”
Re: Igbos Are Most Populous In Lagos! by successking401(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Supported
Re: Igbos Are Most Populous In Lagos! by estyvino(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
If they do this, if PDP no win make I lay egg!

(1) (Reply)

I Miss The Gud Old Times, I Knw Many Of The Indomie Generation Will Get Confused / Women Of ISIS Tell About Their Life / Haha See How Actress Funke Akindele Is Dancing Shoki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.