Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Light Tower Neighborhood Prayer Fellowship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Light Tower Neighborhood Prayer Fellowship (364 Views)

If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / My Fiancee Turns Prayer Warrior & Disturbs Neighborhood, Every Night / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Light Tower Neighborhood Prayer Fellowship by HERBINGER: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
For those living around Ogudu, Ojota, Ketu, Maryland etc.
This prayer platform is for you... The Light Will Shine

Wickedness is real so also is darkness real but more real is the victory that overcome the world, even our faith. for every darkness, challenges, humiliation, obscurity, dwelling, walking and sitting in the shadows of death etc. you need the 'Light of the world: John 8:12 '. Do you need to be free the shackles of evil, you want to know the TRUTH, you want HOPE,ANSWERS to mind bugling questions, you want direction, peace and do you want your life,career, business, family etc to be lighted up sweet living experience and progress?

It is a prayer platform to break every ground of darkness and shadows of death in your Life, Business, Family, Career, projects, job etc.

I invite you to Join the Neighborhood Prayer Fellowship @ 3, Ramat Crescent Ogudu Road every Thursday by 7pm in a conducive atmosphere. Courtesy Light Tower Church. call 08030665056 for direction to the venue.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Your Life, Make It Work! / A Thread To Rep. Your Church / My Soul Loveth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.