Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Ghanaians Living In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ghanaians Living In Nigeria (11902 Views)

Ghanaians On Nairaland / For Batman123 And All Ghanaians Brothers / If You're Single And Living In Calabar Or Port Harcourt; Come In Lets Meet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by grlzone(f): 12:13am On Sep 17, 2014
Chai ghana drinking panadol for naija's headache since 1800BC.....face ur problems n leave us with our own..since naija is hell,I stil wonder what u guys r doin here.na wa ooooo....so annoying
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by V0lv0(f): 5:03am On Sep 17, 2014
grlzone: Chai ghana drinking panadol for naija's headache since 1800BC.....face ur problems n leave us with our own..since naija is hell,I stil wonder what u guys r doin here.na wa ooooo....so annoying
yet your brothers were the one's that started this sh1t but you ignored it. For your info ghana don't have time to think about Naija's problems.

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamord(m): 6:36am On Sep 17, 2014
grlzone: Chai ghana drinking panadol for naija's headache since 1800BC.....face ur problems n leave us with our own..since naija is hell,I stil wonder what u guys r doin here.na wa ooooo....so annoying

If you have gone through the thread from the beginning. You will see that the thread started on a good note and had no intentions on spilling any negative thing about nigeria.. A simple “I just wanted to find out if there are any
Ghanaians on this site who live in Nigeria?
” Is that too hard if any person does not have any substantial thing to contribute to the question, the best they could do was to pass. Instead they came in and disrespect ghanaian people as whole. And parties that have nothing to do with their immature rants, deviate from the topic of discussion and still hope to score some cheap points on the same people.
And you come and cement it up with this .I mean who is drinking who's panadol
U got to do a reality check on that, respect is reciprocal. And besides even the “baddest” country in the world has foreign nationals there and am sure the few ghanaians on nl living in nigeria are not idle but contribute their own quota to the economy.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by grlzone(f): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2014
V0lv0: yet your brothers were the one's that started this sh1t but you ignored it. For your info ghana don't have time to think about Naija's problems.
I started reading frm page one n it was a ghanaian dat started it,he started by saying smetin like grl wat r u doin in a sh1thole called niggarea n d oda said grl u beta come bak home or dey wil eat u up der...oh u ddnt see dat or u jes turned a blind eye to dat

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by OXYGENO1: 7:47am On Sep 17, 2014
V0lv0: yet your STINKING SCARY brothers were the one's that started this sh1t but you ignored it. For your info ghana don't have time to think about MUMUGERIAN'S problems.
FIXED

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 17, 2014
grlzone:
I started reading frm page one n it was a ghanaian dat started it,he started by saying smetin like grl wat r u doin in a sh1thole called niggarea n d oda said grl u beta come bak home or dey wil eat u up der...oh u ddnt see dat or u jes turned a blind eye to dat
go back to page 1. Did you not see my responses to him?
PetroDolla4: really? I am surprised to hear a Ghanaian lives in that sh1thole. my dear sister, I really feel sorry for you living among these apes. Did you read what they did to a poor Liberian woman? I suggest you seriously consider coming back to Ghana. even nigerians are coming to Ghana in their hundreds every day, so what would you be doing in a country where there is so much hatred for anything Ghana? fuckeduppedness
My response: is this necessary? Actually the people here have been very warm and welcoming. There are good and bad people in every country.
PetroDolla4: Sis, I was just warning you about these apes ooooh. I know them more than you oooh. they can be "warm and welcoming" before they show their true colours.hahahahahahaha fuckeduppedness grin grin grin shitnigerian devils
My response: that's your opinion, your feelings, your views. Am old enough to have my own opinions, views and feelings so there is no need to worry about me. If you have nothing positive to say could you please take your negativity out of this thread cos it's not wanted here. Thanks. After this he went away and did not come back until the arguments started

This shows that not all ghanaians turn a blind eye but rather you(Nigerians) did. You were quick to castigate 1 party and not the other. Let's not be hypocritical.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2014
V0lv0: yet your brothers were the one's that started this sh1t but you ignored it. For your info ghana don't have time to think about Naija's problems.
The thread was actually civilised until Petro came. He attempted to start something but after what I said he stopped and left. I dunno afterwards how it turned into an argument. Both parties played their role in it anyways. This thread should be closed. I asked a simple question and got more than I bargained for.

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 8:11am On Sep 17, 2014
OXYGENO1: FIXED

Do you know your saving grace?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 17, 2014
How do you deregister?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 17, 2014
iconize:

angry angry angry angry
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2014
Aranaa: How do you deregister?

Chic - You want to deactivate your account, why?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2014
iconize:

Chic - You want to deactivate your account, why?
was just asking a question in case the need arises
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by RoyalPearl(f): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
iconize:

Our in law grin grin how u doing?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
RoyalPearl: Our in law grin grin how u doing?

Bwhahahahahaha!

In-law? grin

Who am I marrying from your family?
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Aranaa: for asking so nicely permission granted smiley

Thanks, your maj. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by RoyalPearl(f): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
iconize:

Bwhahahahahaha!

In-law? grin

Who am I marrying from your family?
Lol so now you acting dumb. Ar....
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by RoyalPearl(f): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
tokunboh:

Thanks, your maj. smiley
grin grin Aranaa lol you will kill all these men

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
RoyalPearl: grin grin Aranaa lol you will kill all these men

To be killed by Aranaa means you've died peacefully. I joke grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by otumfour(m): 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2014

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
tokunboh:

To be killed by Aranaa means you've died peacefully. I joke grin
embarassed embarassed Blushing that was so sweet
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
RoyalPearl: Lol so now you acting dumb. Ar....

I'm lost! grin

I can't remember proposing/getting married to any of your family members, your relative or even someone you know.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2014
otumfour: .

grin grin grin

Where have you been?

Your peeps have been running naked like some psychiatric home escapees over a simple question.
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by otumfour(m): 2:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin

Where have you been?

Your peeps have been running naked like some psychiatric home escapees over a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iconize(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
otumfour:

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by otumfour(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=iconize][/quote]

Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Aranaa: embarassed embarassed Blushing that was so sweet

you got mail smiley
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2014
tokunboh:

you got mail smiley
noted
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by iamrockyofficial(m): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
otumfour:

smiley
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Oahray: 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ha! See Ghanaians popping out of Nigerian villages na. You go fear grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Oahray: Ha! See Ghanaians popping out of Nigerian villages na. You go fear grin
grin grin
Re: Ghanaians Living In Nigeria by Oahray: 7:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
Aranaa: grin grin
the only Ghanaian I ever got close to, had a sister who hated Nigerians with a passion and never hid it. Sort of put me off. I know some Nigerians are as guilty though. Why the bad blood?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lagosdate.com, Dating Site For Nigerians / Sugar Mummy Agent, Are They For Real Or Another Online Fraudstars / Who Is The Finest Girl On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.