Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi (6053 Views)

Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi / Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
A founding leader of the All
Progressives Congress (APC), Chief
Tom Ikimi who recently left the
party has descended on Asiwaju
Bola Tinubu over his recent attack
on his person, saying the former Lagos State Governor has memory
problem derived from excessive
consumption of drugs. Ikimi, who said he was glad to be
part and parcel of the founding of
the Action Congress (AC), Action
Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and the
creation of the APC, while
expressing surprise at the welcome home reception accorded him by
PDP members and party stalwarts
who in their hundreds stormed
Benin Airport, described APC as a
party whose leadership comprises
people who engage in plotting against one another. “But I want to clarify that I read the
kind of response the leader from
Lagos, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, tried to
make and I think he has lost it all.
For once, I think he has a memory
problem and I think the memory problem derives from his excessive
consumption of various things”. On the fear that he may likely sell the
party to the ruling PDP, coupled with
the purported betrayal of late MKO
Abiola as reasons why he was
denied the APC chairmanship
position, the former foreign affairs minister said, “Did I need to spend
twelve years to create a party in
order to sell it? I created the party, I
did not join the party. “First of all, if he has a good
memory, Abiola was in SDP not in
NRC. I in NRC cannot betray
someone who is in PDP. Secondly I
stopped being chairman of NRC in
1992. Abiola’s elections was in 1993. The National Chairman was Dr
Hamed Kusamatu who was his own
kinsman. “How can I become the chairman to
betray Abiola when I was not
Kusamtu. Even if it was NRC,
between Kusamotu and myself was
Mrs Okolu. So there were two other
chairmen before me. “Now SPD went to election, the first foreign
minister was Baba Gana Kingible
who was his running mate. How
could I have been the one who
betrayed him? I did not join
Abacha’s government until 1994. So, tell Bola Tinubu to get his
historical facts correct” “I have heard people talked about
Abacha. Who did not work for
Abacha? Who was that woman who
was carrying market women to
demonstrate on behalf of Abacha.
So, let be very careful when pointing accusing fingers at others. “I
created the PTF. I was adviser,
somebody ran the PTF. When the
time comes, find out where he is
now. Today they are building a lot
of projects in Lagos and who is the contractor who is doing it, he is a
contractor who used to work with
Abacha.”

7 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by chinazaekperem2: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tinubu is suffering from "igbo" damage.

16 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by nigerianvenom(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
I
somebody ran the PTF.
Buhari ran the ptf and we all know he stole more than he could consumed.
As for d alcoholic drinkers,we all knew tinubu lives and drink tombo,so u nid not tell us.if u wanna knw,look at his sky brown's teeth.

15 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by lakpalakpa: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tom Ikimi Pls go and join the killer party i.e PDP..

undecided

11 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Chubhie: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ikimi should be blunt and explain the nature of drugs Tinubu takes so that proper medical attention can be given the man worthy to step into Awo's shoes. If Tinubu calls Oga jona drunken fisherman then, the principle of what goes around comes around is applicable. All hail the drug addict.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by oneeast: 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Druuug?

So these e-goats has been following a drug addict all this while? cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by leofab(f): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Things fall apart

1 Like

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by mactonnyso: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
[/color][color=#006600]
francleanflexy: A founding leader of the All
Progressives Congress (APC), Chief
Tom Ikimi who recently left the
party has descended on Asiwaju
Bola Tinubu over his recent attack
on his person, saying the former Lagos State Governor has memory
problem derived from excessive
consumption of drugs. Ikimi, who said he was glad to be
part and parcel of the founding of
the Action Congress (AC), Action
Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and the
creation of the APC, while
expressing surprise at the welcome home reception accorded him by
PDP members and party stalwarts
who in their hundreds stormed
Benin Airport, described APC as a
party whose leadership comprises
people who engage in plotting against one another. “But I want to clarify that I read the
kind of response the leader from
Lagos, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, tried to
make and I think he has lost it all.
For once, I think he has a memory
problem and I think the memory problem derives from his excessive
consumption of various things”. On the fear that he may likely sell the
party to the ruling PDP, coupled with
the purported betrayal of late MKO
Abiola as reasons why he was
denied the APC chairmanship
position, the former foreign affairs minister said, “Did I need to spend
twelve years to create a party in
order to sell it? I created the party, I
did not join the party. “First of all, if he has a good
memory, Abiola was in SDP not in
NRC. I in NRC cannot betray
someone who is in PDP. Secondly I
stopped being chairman of NRC in
1992. Abiola’s elections was in 1993. The National Chairman was Dr
Hamed Kusamatu who was his own
kinsman. “How can I become the chairman to
betray Abiola when I was not
Kusamtu. Even if it was NRC,
between Kusamotu and myself was
Mrs Okolu. So there were two other
chairmen before me. “Now SPD went to election, the first foreign
minister was Baba Gana Kingible
who was his running mate. How
could I have been the one who
betrayed him? I did not join
Abacha’s government until 1994. So, tell Bola Tinubu to get his
historical facts correct” “I have heard people talked about
Abacha. Who did not work for
Abacha? Who was that woman who
was carrying market women to
demonstrate on behalf of Abacha.
So, let be very careful when pointing accusing fingers at others. “I
somebody ran the PTF. When the
time comes, find out where he is
now. Today they are building a lot
of projects in Lagos and who is the contractor who is doing it, he is a
contractor who used to work with
Abacha.”
Baba Tinubu's Menu " NA SUPER SKUNK WITH STRONG FLAVOUR MIXED WITH COCAINE= CRACK COCAINE . pls. IKIMI MAKE U
NO LET BABA TINUBU PROVOC.

1 Like

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by omenka(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ikimi should just STFU and salvage what is left of his dwindling respect and dignity?? He courts disrespect more and more with every statement he makes regarding the opposition! Why all these childish and inane rants all of a sudden?? Why hasn't he told us anything about the president whom we all know has lost usage of his grey matter due to excessive intake of ogogoro from his days as deputy governor??

Ikimi is just a bitter old man who lost out in a game of politics.

6 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by tellwisdom: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin grinWhere he dey get the drugs from?

3 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by skyfall: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
A very bitter and petty old man.

5 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Jesusloveyou: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
U create apc,Ptf,NRC,Sdp,pdp,AC,ACN.u create everything,mr creator pls tell us what tinubu stole and how corrupt he is.

1 Like

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
I beg leave tinubu alone...u think say person wey go face u pple with bad mouth that u can use to end person career no go high b4 facing u
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Plus10(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...the last time I checked a fisherman is far better than a drug adict!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Waspy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
Op, You cant even get as simple as Indomie sauce for this?
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
No wonder Tinubu's eyes always look like a grasshopper's eye. Chei chei chei chei. See upper cut.

12 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by onimcee1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
leofab: Things fall apart
when they are "NO LONGER AT EASE".

1 Like

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
Excessive oily soup might be the remedy

2 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by philantoxx(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
daz how your enemies will expose demselves IJN.Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by boyt1: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
NOTIN PERSON NO GO SEE FOR NAIJA .we dee cry for change, now NA from frypan to fire. APC leadership made up of drug addicts and religious extremists .NA where we go run too na.

9 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by brownlord: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Jesusloveyou: U create apc,Ptf,NRC,Sdp,pdp,AC,ACN.u create everything,mr creator pls tell us what tinubu stole and how corrupt he is.

This got me LOl
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Brahms(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Booked
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 15, 2014
This is what happens when citizens delibrately chose well esterblished known criminals as their leaders.

PDP + APC+ OTHER POLITICAL PARTIES = SAME OLD CROOKS MADE UP OF EX- MILITARY LOOTERS/ CIVILIAN LOOTERS and Nigerians despite knowing the roles each of these looters played in messing up this country still glorify them by making them their leaders.

Its quite unfortunate.
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Nobody: 2:31am On Sep 15, 2014
“I have heard people talked about Abacha. Who did not work for Abacha? Who was that woman who was carrying market women to demonstrate on behalf of Abacha (Answer: Tinubu's mother, Abibat Mogaji, the so-called Iyaloja). So, let be very careful when pointing accusing fingers at others. “I created the PTF. I was adviser, somebody ran the PTF. When the time comes, find out where he is now.

Today they are building a lot of projects in Lagos and who is the contractor who is doing it (Answer: Hitech Construction, Chagoury & Chagoury), he is a contractor who used to work with Abacha.” ( NOTE: Thiefinubu 'inherited' Chagoury from Abacha, and Chagoury is now Tinubu's main money launderer. Through Chagoury, Thiefinubu has successfully funnelled billions of dollars overseas (Lebanon, Luxembourg, Cayman Islands, Switzerland, etc. Chagoury is a master of the game). Through Chagoury, Thiefinubu is executing major contracts and acquiring major properties - including Eko Hotel & Suites.

Mehn, this is a major yansh opening by Tom Ikimi. Thiefinubu should learn not to throw stones. . . .he lives in an all-glass house.

16 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by dre247(m): 2:47am On Sep 15, 2014
Politicians and their propagandas. When the going is good, they are all saints but when there is a crack it then becomes blame game and derogatory names calling.
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 15, 2014
I think the drug has finally gotten to him cos Tinubu looks more and more like a scarecrow these days. He has also forgotten the use of toothbrush and Ikimi should have raised that as a matter of urgent national importance.

Tinubu's set of 'brownies' has made Nigeria a laughing stock in the committee of nations.

6 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by brixton: 4:05am On Sep 15, 2014
This plot is not for sale
Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Qelvin(m): 4:07am On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: Ikimi should just STFU and salvage what is left of his dwindling respect and dignity?? He courts disrespect more and more with every statement he makes regarding the opposition! Why all these childish and inane rants all of a sudden?? Why hasn't he told us anything about the president whom we all know has lost usage of his grey matter due to excessive intake of ogogoro from his days as deputy governor??

Clutching at straws as usual with typical devious outburst of undiluted hogwash,nyggah Instead of ranting like some loose belligerent dog in its heat period,why not disprove the assertions that were laid bare on Tinubu's cause of ailment with cogent facts?Ikimi did his homework well on the sick man and must have come up with verifiable deductions based on some medical record or background...Nothing can be farfetched this days especially with unstable characters like the frog eyed gnome.

10 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 15, 2014
pro01: .

Mehn, this is a major yansh opening by Tom Ikimi. Thiefinubu should learn not to throw stones. . . .he lives in an all-glass house.

Wait o! So it was tinubu's mother who took market women to drum support for Abacha?

1 Like

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Nobody: 4:11am On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: Ikimi should just STFU and salvage what is left of his dwindling respect and dignity?? He courts disrespect more and more with every statement he makes regarding the opposition! Why all these childish and inane rants all of a sudden?? Why hasn't he told us anything about the president whom we all know has lost usage of his grey matter due to excessive intake of ogogoro from his days as deputy governor??

Shut up Nigga! This aint about Goodluck Jonathan, don't bring him into this.

11 Likes

Re: Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi by Yeske2(m): 4:15am On Sep 15, 2014
So this guy is on drugs, I thought as much.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mugabe Responds On Quotes Attributed To Him On Social Media / Meet Professor Akin Oyebode Who Wants Nnamdi Kanu To Fight A War With Nigeria. / How Afonja Lost Power To Fulani In Ilorin — Kasum, Leader Of Afonja Descendants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.