Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Empowerment Ideas - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Empowerment Ideas (719 Views)

NITDA Organises ICT Youth Empowerment Scheme (YES) 2012 / Internet Empowerment Seminar / Self Empowerment Training (100% Free - No Hidden Fee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment Ideas by palamo(m): 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2008
Hello everyone,

I have a little issue that I'm facing right now. I just I turned 30 and just left a job that I worked in for 5 years, the problem is that I would like to know about careers that are marketable here in nigeria that one can do at his/her own pace e.g I.T, forex, consultancy services. I have realised that many people are stuck in jobs that they are not happy about but are afraid to leave because of the fear of making ends meet. This is a form of corporate slavery that keeps most of us in an endles vicious cycle of dependancy to our jobs. I feel that what nigeria needs is more people that can empower themselves and then empower others.
If anyone has any good ideas please share it with others using this forum. Most of us are young and educated,how long will you as an individual want to work for corporations that treat you as slaves before branching out on your own?
Ideas are the wheels that move a country forward!!
Re: Empowerment Ideas by Hammedino(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2008
IF u you know computer and some application package very well
You can start a home service computer training for adult an d young at there convienence time
am also doin it

(1) (Reply)

Send Sms To Any Promo Number In Any Network With Just 15( Promo Number Like 7777 / Isp Rip-off In Nigeria / 5 Sure-fire Tips For Buying A New Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.