Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv (1535 Views)

Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / Security Watch! Orji Uzo-kalu, An “illiterate” – Tinubu / Picture Of Orji Uzo Kalu Posing With Some Of His Automobiles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by kingjoe(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Please,can someone tell me what orji uzor kalu is saying,my friend in Abuja just called and said the former Governor is attacking the present one.please someone should tune in to channels and update the house.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by iamceejay(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Let the updates start flowing...
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by fizzile(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
Well he simply said he doesn't like discussing T.A Orji but as the discussion went on,he kept on criticizing T.A Orji for the way Abia state is,d way he uses thugs to intimidate Abians,the state of Aba and Umuahia. Also went as far as criticizing how he borrows money from various banks to fund the state. Said Orji was his chief of staff during his tenure as Governor but has totally changed after moving frm Apga to ppa and den pdp. Generally he didn't want to go deep into discussing T.A Orji. To me,that state is a BIZZARRE
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by ulonnaya21: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2014
There is nothing OUK is going to say that will change the fact that Gov.T.A's administration is better than his. OUK was governor for 8 years with nothing to show for it. Today he comes out to criticize a performing governor who has laid a solid foundation for the take off of a modern Abia.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by ulonnaya21: 8:36am On Sep 15, 2014
OUK should be ashamed of himself coming on Channels TV to make mockery of himself. At first he said he was not here to discuss TAO. But he ended up discussing TAO. No matter how he goes about seeking for relevance, the clock is ticking and time waits for no one. The train has left him, he should go back to his shelf or better still go back to school
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by kross101(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2014
The OUK guy even had d guts to tell d channels presenter if he was askin a sensible question...dat guy wit his f**kin pride,no wonda he's notin nw nd all d big parties dnt want him.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2014
ulonnaya21: There is nothing OUK is going to say that will change the fact that Gov.T.A's administration is better than his. OUK was governor for 8 years with nothing to show for it. Today he comes out to criticize a performing governor who has laid a solid foundation for the take off of a modern Abia.

I don't ever say this, like ever! But may thunder fire you, your family and your druglord Governor. I am in Aba now and everyday i go out, i weep. It's not just the state of the roads, the general psyche of the people. You can see the gloom in their faces and the sadness in their hearts. The whole place is like a burial ground.

Now back to your foolish statement, Please tell me one road T.A orji built in Aba. Just one road he built, not patched. A governor spent 8 years in office and couldn't even construct one road in a major city in his state?

In case you do not know, OUK opened up many access roads in aba. Osusu, Ogbor-hill all the way to ikot ekpene road, obohia, ohanku. OUK tarred many streets Ulasi, Etche road, Omenazu...they are just too numerous. OUK constructed the new shopping center we now know.

The achievements of OUK are too numerous to mention here. Even many of them i cannot just remember. But please just tell me one thing your Evil Druglord did for aba?

5 Likes

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2014
kross101: The OUK guy even had d guts to tell d channels presenter if he was askin a sensible question...dat guy wit his f**kin pride,no wonda he's notin nw nd all d big parties dnt want him.

OUK is nothing now? Like seriously? FYI, OUK is the biggest business Man from the SE now. Everything is not all about politics, you know.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by unclejb2(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2014
ulonnaya21: There is nothing OUK is going to say that will change the fact that Gov.T.A's administration is better than his. OUK was governor for 8 years with nothing to show for it. Today he comes out to criticize a performing governor who has laid a solid foundation for the take off of a modern Abia.
I guess U are TA Orji's weed supplier. I pity u. If u call Ochendo a performing governor, then U have sold ur soul to the devil for just a wrap of weed.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by unclejb2(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2014
shachris:

OUK is nothing now? Like seriously? FYI, OUK is the biggest business Man from the SE now. Everything is not all about politics, you know.
. I wonder where all of you are coming out from.... OUK is a failure as far as Nigerian politics is concerned. He imposed the useless Ochendo on Abians. The involvement of him useless mother in Abia state governance was his greatest undoing. Pls both U OUK and Ochedo apologists should go and bury ur heads in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
unclejb2: . I wonder where all of you are coming out from.... OUK is a failure as far as Nigerian politics is concerned. He imposed the useless Ochendo on Abians. The involvement of him useless mother in Abia state governance was his greatest undoing. Pls both U OUK and Ochedo apologists should go and bury ur heads in shame.

Brother, i have never for once supported OUK. But comparing TA to OUK is a slap to democracy.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by chinazaekperem2: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Two fighting turkeys.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Laughing out in chinese
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by sidvinci(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
It's only a fool that will say a follow fool is doing well. How can a sensible person say that T.A.orji is a performing governor. We in umuahia are crying talkless of people at aba.
Your village is lacking one fool.
Seun stop accepting those people that their village council paid there school fees cos they lack the common sense

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by galaxi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
chai!!
Is unfortunate that you are comparing ouk with a visionless governor like T.a.
God will surely pay every man according to his deeds.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by Firmjudge(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
shachris:

Brother, [s]i have never for once supported OUK. But comparing TA to OUK is a slap to democracy.[/s]
Fixed.
Both of them are a slap to democracy.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by sidvinci(m): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Where is that olodo that said mumu is a performing governor what's the meaning of advert fee.check my receipt Na today the use agboro(thugs) come collect am

Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by iamceejay(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2014
For making the above statement, am so bitter in my heart that I lack words to express my feelings. for calling TAO a performing governor, its my prayer that the heavens may forgive you.
Re: Orji Uzo Kalu Attacks Ta Orji On Channels Tv by apolonius(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2014
Abians need visionary leadership,neither the lousy and dull Kalu and his mamacracy nor T.Orji and his lootocracy can offer that.

(1) (Reply)

All Amosun's Project Will Be Completed And Commission By PDP In 2015... OGD / Where Is The Statement Of ''children Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow?'' / Fear Of APC: Jonathan Succumbs To Senators, Governors Lose Senate Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.