Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) (4562 Views)

Throwback Pics Of Obasanjo When He Was Nigerian President / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by musachara: 12:00am On Sep 15, 2014
This happened in Islamabad, Pakistan, on Monday, September 1. Supporters of politician Imran Khan and cleric Tahir ul-Qadri beat a riot policeman during an anti-government protest when Thousands of protesters, demanding the resignation of Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, have been battling police and soldiers for weeks.
source javascript:void(0);
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/05/world/gallery/week-in-photos-0905/index.html?hpt=wo_bn4

Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by Exmay(m): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2014
This can't happen in naija.... naija police sharp well well. he for done comot top keep am somewhere. name him go even dey lead the protesters.
I love my country.

8 Likes

Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by musachara: 12:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Exmay: This can't happen in naija.... naija police sharp well well. he for done comot top keep am somewhere. name him go even dey lead the protesters.
I love my country.
lol! well true. but just imagine that somehow he got caught up in this with his uniform. between you and me, assuming you were passing by, what would you do?
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by Ideyontop: 12:42am On Sep 15, 2014
So funny! I can imagine the unfortunate police man screaming for help. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by publicenemy(m): 1:16am On Sep 15, 2014
There will be accidental discharge.

grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by Exmay(m): 1:21am On Sep 15, 2014
musachara:
lol! well true. but just imagine that somehow he got caught up in this with his uniform. between you and me, assuming you were passing by, what would you do?
Hmm.if name sey pple done dey wire am, I will rescue am by all means. I detest all forms of oppression. in this case the police officer is being oppressed by d mob just because they've got numbers on their side.... Let's I forget, Police is your Friend.

1 Like

Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by overhypedsteve(m): 1:36am On Sep 15, 2014
Nigerian police officer nor go ever get caught up in this situation na, shey the uniform na "skin" them nor dey pull am ni?

1 Like

Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 15, 2014
His colleagues would have fired live ammunition to the attackers with that their assault rifle they carry about as if Nigeria is at war.

1 Like

Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by joncom(m): 2:52am On Sep 15, 2014
musachara:

in d next one week I no go near dat spot. Hmm mm, u want make I end up for jail for wetin man no know. Police go use u shine.
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by dre247(m): 3:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Trust naija police him don deny d work since.

1 Like

Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by gratiaeo(m): 3:07am On Sep 15, 2014
Muslin sha...
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by ayukdaboss(m): 3:39am On Sep 15, 2014
publicenemy: There will be accidental discharge.

grin grin grin.
Chai. Jona Ooooooooooooo cheesy
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 15, 2014
It means massive arrest of Civilians.

2 Likes

Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 15, 2014
tongue tongue
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by musachara: 5:32am On Sep 15, 2014
joncom:

in d next one week I no go near dat spot. Hmm mm, u want make I end up for jail for wetin man no know. Police go use u shine.
lol
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by musachara: 5:33am On Sep 15, 2014
publicenemy: There will be accidental discharge.

grin grin grin.
grin grin grin
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by musachara: 5:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Exmay: Hmm.if name sey pple done dey wire am, I will rescue am by all means. I detest all forms of oppression. in this case the police officer is being oppressed by d mob just because they've got numbers on their side.... Let's I forget, Police is your Friend.
"Police is your Friend" - do you mean 'Nigerian Police' then i think you must be a learner

1 Like

Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by musachara: 5:37am On Sep 15, 2014
Yomieluv: His colleagues would have fired live ammunition to the attackers with that their assault rifle they carry about as if Nigeria is at war.
GbAAAAM!!!
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by KMB: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2014
Permission to run
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Eleyi Gidi Gan o. shocked

Dem beat ordinary NepA self we suffer am wella, not to talk of Oga Police. Chai Chai Chai.

*Smh* in China.
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2014
GUDMORNING ALL....
IS ISLAM ALL ABOUT CRISIS...?
IS ISLAM DIS BAD--------ISLAMABAD.?
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by Saheed9: 7:36am On Sep 15, 2014
kayciano: GUDMORNING ALL....
islam is peace
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2014
If na Naija police man, him go hide for one place where him go comot him uniform.

1 Like

Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by maasoap(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2014
kayciano: GUDMORNING ALL....
Did feel Happy after this post?
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by tutaboi(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Hmmm if he finally survive the beating..., he will go and come back with black maria(their truck) and arrest anybody at sight within that community. Ndi eke! Fear dem
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by chumakk: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2014
you can't even beat police pikgin grin
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2014
LMAO.....9ja policemzn go follow those guys dy beat em fellow police man....who wan dull?Even army guygs dy pull shirt wen Boko steikes talk less of police.
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2014
Is dat one beating Wen d cane isn't evn touching him undecided
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Yomieluv: His colleagues would have fired live ammunition to the attackers with that their assault rifle they carry about as if Nigeria is at war.
..na true oh..bros be like sy you don experience am wella abi??
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Nigerian Police is your friend....this cant happen...well...except its a soldier holding the cane.
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by omenka(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2014
A family, two, three, or four families (as the case may be) would have been preparing for the burial of their son/ sons by now!!!
Re: If This Was Nigerian Police What Do You Think Will Happen (pics) by tinkinjow: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2014
This only happens when a police officer tries to quell an unrest with bare hands
Even in the USA those attackers would've ended up with at least broken legs
This is a legal enough situation for the pokice officer to defend himself even if it means shooting to kill

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala's Honorary Doctorate Degree To Be Withdrawn / Fully Pimped 2010 Honda Accord Coupe For Sale @n1.1m / Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.