Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! (902 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! by tgbaba(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2014
Good day nairalander, pls I need your advice concerning someone close to me. His dad entered a bike from oshodi going to mafoluko yesterday and another dude climb the same bike with him. When the dude wanted to come down he gave the bike driver dollar note. Then they started exchanging words (the bike driver and the dude) . My friend's dad tried stopping them from fighting. And one thing lead to another the dude said he's a foreigner and he didn't trust Nigerians so he said my friends dad should follow him to Apapa to take his belongings. There @ Apapa he was given water to drink then he told my friend's dad to go and get 80k and his fixed money too. That they will give him 200M. Since then, the man had been planning on withdrawing money from his account today to give to them. I am afraid they've jazzed the man. Your prayers and suggestion is highly welcome!!
Re: Help!!! by Tallesty1(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2014
tgbaba: Good day nairalander, pls I need your advice concerning someone close to me. His dad entered a bike from oshodi going to mafoluko yesterday and another dude climb the same bike with him. When the dude wanted to come down he gave the bike driver dollar note. Then they started exchanging words (the bike driver and the dude) . My friend's dad tried stopping them from fighting. And one thing lead to another the dude said he's a foreigner and he didn't trust Nigerians so he said my friends dad should follow him to Apapa to take his belongings. There @ Apapa he was given water to drink then he told my friend's dad to go and get 80k and his fixed money too. That they will give him 200M. Since then, the man had been planning on withdrawing money from his account today to give to them. I am afraid they've jazzed the man. Your prayers and suggestion is highly welcome!!
Get him(Your friends dad)arrested. Let them detain him until he is back to his senses.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! by bellong: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Your dad's friend is a greedy fellow.

Inform an elderly person who can stop him.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! by helen4(f): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2014
this is pure 419. he wont stop until he has given all his savings. you can only stop him by arresting him as suggested., even if u hold him down, he will escape and go back there. am speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2014
Block his access to his accounts somehow.

Individual Nigerians are worse than our government.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
bellong: Your dad's friend is a greedy fellow.
Inform an elderly person who can stop him.
Tallesty1: Get him(Your friends dad)arrested. Let them detain him until he is back to his senses.

Op, your friend's dad is in for a big adventure grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! by egopersonified(f): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2014
December don reach. Op, if they have to tie him up, so be it. I know a friend that even after realising they were 419 and had narrated his ordeal to people, he was still selling his property to give them money, once they call him, he would start looking for money everywhere. U guys should also pray for him and dont let him out of your sight, hide all his atm, passbook, cheque book and anywhere he must have written his account number.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! by tgbaba(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2014
thank you everyone for your advice. i am scared for the man, i was even thinking of telling police but got discouraged by ppl.
Re: Help!!! by tgbaba(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2014
BurntToast: cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op, your friend's dad is in for a big adventure grin

its not that, you dont know how those people use to use jazz on people. they told him not to tell anyone sef.

(1) (Reply)

When Is It Ok To Judge People? Your Views / Pregnancy..........a Good Reason For Marriage? / UPDATE: Lagos Househelp Who Kidnapped 3 Boys Negotiates With Their Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.