Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man (855 Views)

Identical Twin Sisters Who Are Pregnant At The Same Time (Photos) / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by stevewale(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2015
Twin sisters from South Africa, Owami and Olwethu Mzazi, have recently got married to the same man, 51-year-old Mzukiseni Mzazi.

According to Nigerian Watch, the 26-year-old sisters were extremely proud of their decision. In an interview with South African magazine “Drum”, the happy women revealed that they had always known that they would marry the same man. They also added that since they were born they have shared everything else together.

“We have always done everything together. We share everything. That is how our grandmother raised us. So when we decided to marry, we said any man that wants to marry one, will marry the other,” Owami said.

It would be noted that the news triggered very controversial reactions among Nigerian Watch readers. Male audience was really excited and happy for Mzukiseni Mzazi.

“Brilliant, good news of the decade. Have they got another twin sister, for me, as a bachelor to get married to me, ” wrote #Lord Esiri.

“Please help me look for beautiful twins who want to marry same man,” asked #yacub yacub

But there were those who strongly critisized that marrige.

“These folks are living in what I consider an out dated culture…unciv ilized and impractical. Although the country has gain political expedience,the natives are backwards.Very sad,” wrote Gilbert Oconnor.

source: http://www.talkofnaija.com/world/wow-twin-sisters-marry-the-same-man

Re: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by balash(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2015
See fine girls..m this guy dey enjoy O
Re: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by Mimienudles(f): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Why are they not smiling? They don't look happy
Re: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by Sabadon(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2015
hmmmmm wonders in our world dey say would never end #smh
Re: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by sexynabila(f): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2015
Nonsence....men don finish for nigeria
Re: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
Why are they not smiling? They don't look happy

happiness is a state of mind, not the fake smiles in front of camera.
Re: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by Mimienudles(f): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2015
MrPresident:

On one's wedding day, MrPresident? Happiness locked up in the mind? What impression would be given to people who went to celebrate with them. Sorry to question you, Sir but kindly enlighten me on Happiness being a 'state of mind' on a Joyous day
Re: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
On one's wedding day, MrPresident? Happiness locked up in the mind? What impression would be given to people who went to celebrate with them. Sorry to question you, Sir but kindly enlighten me on Happiness being a 'state of mind' on a Joyous day

* another look at the pix d' convince u the ground they were walking on wasn't tarred, so both the man an his wives were faced down watching their steps.
*marriage customs vary from one culture to another, some african cultures abide women crying/unhappy/moody facial expression, etc... on their traditional wedding day as a mark of respect to her family she is about to leave, etc. irrespective of how joyous the day is.

about happiness
well, my dear, it all depend on one's perception of the subject matter, but personally i think happiness is expressed in many ways totally different from 'smiling' . being happy on wedding day is a kinda excitement that has found a settling down place in the heart, some express it by smiling at cameras while other don't, so the absence of smile in their faces doesn't mean they aren't happy.

cheers!!
Re: Twin Sisters Marry The Same Man by stevewale(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
MrPresident:

I agree with you 100%

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter / Caption This Awesome Work Of Creation. / Pics: Woman Gives Birth To A ‘mystery Baby’ In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.