Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Canada Permanent Residence Visa-Free And Quick! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Canada Permanent Residence Visa-Free And Quick! (4298 Views)

Download This Betonmarkets Signals System Free And Make Money With It / Need All The Way For Get The Monney Easy And Quick.every way is welcome / Permanent Cure For Osteoporosis And Arthritis Finally Available In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canada Permanent Residence Visa-Free And Quick! by TrustConfidence: 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello Guyz,

This is a quick, easy and cheap opportunity for you to migrate to Canada with your family as a permanent resident – with this status you can work, have access to free education, free medical care and enjoy bountiful Canadian Government benefits and receive a Canadian passport for staying in Canada for a period of 1year.
It is not as difficult as people think to migrate to Canada – you just need the right information and the right people to stand for you.

In fact you don’t need a traveling experience, not even interview! In my passport I have only 1 visa - The Canadian immigrant visa, you see not too hard as people paint it.

And very cheap – for my family (we are 3) we spent less than N500k! (you just need the right information) and this money was not paid at once; you first pay your processing fee to their Government and when your visas are ready you pay what they call Right of Permanent Residence Fee (it is more like a tax you pay for your residence in Canada) all these fees are paid directly to the Canada Government and not to any agents!

Now, this is my offer?

1st Offer

I and my family have been granted Canadian permanent residence and we have been trying to raise fund for our flight tickets and BTA, but to no avail. We have even put our house for sale yet no serious buyer and the businesses I relied on failed.

So, we are looking for good Nigerian that can buy our property and in return we will assist that person and his family to migrate to Canada at no charge. The only money you will pay will be directly to the Canadian Government for processing fee and for your fee of Right of Permanent Resident when they want to issue your immigrant visas.

We will put you through the whole process and stand for you.
Our property is an uncompleted building (at lintel level, on a full plot of land) of 3rooms and parlor, dining, kitchen, store and 3toilets - located in Agunfoye, Igbogbo LGA, Ikorodu. We have the Omoonile receipt and family conveyance.
We are selling the property at N1.3m-N1.5m

Please note that the idea is to help us save our visas and in return you get Canadian permanent residence and still acquire the land. By the Canadian law we have every right to bring in people as permanent residence. Again as I said we will put you through the process and stand for you – it is not that hard as you think – just the right information and the right people!

2nd Offer

If you cant afford N1.3m-N1.5m, we can give you all the links and necessary information that you will work on by yourself, for this we will take N100,000 from you.

These offers are valid till 26th September, 2014

Please note this:
Don’t contact us if you can’t meet up with Offer 1&2, we beg you don’t contact us. We are very serious. We are not visa agents, neither are we trying to make money out of this, we just want to save our face.

Thank you for helping us.

1 Like

Re: Canada Permanent Residence Visa-Free And Quick! by shegzee43: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2015
Bros, honestly I know you must have travelled and the offers have expired but I wishing you could assist me with required information.

(1) (Reply)

Rubber Stamp Making Machines For Sale / Indelec Prevectron 2 – S6.60 Lightning Protection System / List Of Overseas Buyers Of African Foodstuff Like Gari, Yam Flour,yam,cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.