Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud (18205 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Audit Report Indicts NNPC, Corporation To Refund $1.48billion / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by 9jatatafo(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Plea bargaining will be used where the man will saay he only took small amount and certain percentage of the amount he has agreed to have stolen will settle lawyers,and the the case will end. This is the story
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OLADD: 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
deScifa:

Must everything be termed propaganda and from the APC, mere Political mud sliding? Nigeria we hail thee.......i think its best u decide for your self instead of and not try to involve everyone in your praise singing charade. How does FOI bill become an executive function? abeg explain
[color=#006600][/color]

Go and confirm the source of those corruption allegations, they are 100% from APC and their sympathisers. Was Sanusi not used by APC to discredit Jonathan? Was he not an established APC righthand man? And for FOI, it simply means Freedom of Information Act,. It's available for those that care to obtain firsthand and reliable information
on govt and private transactions instead of propagating falsehood. Please be informed.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by deScifa(m): 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
OLADD: [color=#006600][/color]

If you think tracking Boko haram and their sponsors is such easy why can't you profer a suggestion? Have you forgotten that the US with all their sophistry had to wait for 10 years to track down Osama? If the accusers of Deziani are so sure of their allegations , why can't they pursue further litigations? And for the so called $20biilon missing money, are you more intelligent and informed than the senate that says such money is not missing? Why do people like you derive so much pleasure in mischief?

Lol.....let me tell you why it is easy.......Boko Haram did not just grow wings over night? No matter how weak Jonathan administration seem to portray our Military they remain one of the best in Africa......pls tell me how many attacks Osama and co successfully executed in those 10years....its was mostly terror from outside.....US protected its citizens........in a state of emergency where their is curfew.....pls tell me...how the Bokoharamist are successfully walking the streets and killing innocent people in the North East.....yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by deScifa(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2014

Go and confirm the source of those corruption allegations, they are 100% from APC and their sympathisers. Was Sanusi not used by APC to discredit Jonathan? Was he not an established APC righthand man? And for FOI, it simply means Freedom of Information Act,. It's available for those that care to obtain firsthand and reliable information
on govt and private transactions instead of propagating falsehood. Please be informed.

U dont have to school me on FOI.....my question is was it as a result of an Executive function? whats the correlation between Uncle Jona and the Act?.......About Sanusi....was money missing or not? We are no fools....it was glaring that there was lot of politicking after Sanusi allegation to sweep the ish under the carpet......and that was successfully done. what is your opinion about the Kerosene subsidy ?
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by obailala(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
OLADD:

It's obvious you are one of Nigerians who have fallen prey to media propaganda and opposition gimmicks. Contrary to your view, Jonathan has set a precedence for probity and accountability in governance. The fact that he defends his officials who are accused of corruption does not suggest he supports corrupt acts. Rather, he does that to wade off those who are heck bent in witch hunting his officials for the sole purpose of pulling down his govt. Have you ever pondered why those who accused GEJ and his ministers of corruption have never gone beyond media noise and name calling? With the FOI and access to legal representation, why did they not seek further evidence for those alleged corrupt acts and use same for prosecution? Whether you believe or not, those alleged corruption are mere political mud sliding deployed by opposition political parties(APC to be precise) to win public support and portray GEJ as a corrupt president who should not be accorded the benefit of standing for reelection. If you and other accusers are so sure of those allegations, the courts are there for possible prosecution. Stop been used by APC to disparage the presidency.
Really?.. That it is all opposition propaganda?

Any slightly enlightened individual who has studied the Jonathan led governement since May 2010 does not need the opposition to see the stinking fabric Jonathan is made of. It would be a taboo for anyone to mention Jonathan's name in the same sentence as probity and accountability. It is just unfortunate that Jonathan's actions and inactions gives the opposition APC politicians too much credibility and too many reasons to criticise him due to his unprecedented affinity for corruption and corrupt people, coupled with his embarrassing lack of administrative skills.

@OLADD
I just checked your history and all your posts in the last 1 week you joined nairaland have been strictly in defense of anything affiliated with Jonathan. It appears you belong to one of the recently formed Jonathan campaign groups trying hard to justify whatever you have been paid. All I can say is goodluck in your hustle but based on my findings, I do not wish to continue in this argument with you.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OLADD: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
deScifa:

Yes because thats what he is and have shown him self to be. I regret casting my vote for the shoe-less one......most Nigerians voted from him on pity and cos most can identify with his background.....that was then....u guys can not sell pity to us again.....trying to sell...."the world hate Jonathan " or ''jonathan against the cabal to us......if i vote for uncle Jona...no be my papa born me.....even if he eventually become the president for the second term...which is possible if the other political thieves(APC) give us Buhari as alternative.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's ok. It's a free world. While you are entitled to your position, there are millions out there who will vote for him in 2015. Those millions cannot be all fools.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by cbrass(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2014

That's ok. It's a free world. While you are entitled to your position, there are millions out there who will vote for him in 2015. Those millions cannot be all fools.

Millions Aahahha I laugh in swahili, maybe you need to check the polls on this site to see how your jona is doing. www.naitalk.com .

Ps: jonathan is gone
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OLADD: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
deScifa:

Lol.....let me tell you why it is easy.......Boko Haram did not just grow wings over night? No matter how weak Jonathan administration seem to portray our Military they remain one of the best in Africa......pls tell me how many attacks Osama and co successfully executed in those 10years....its was mostly terror from outside.....US protected its citizens........in a state of emergency where their is curfew.....pls tell me...how the Bokoharamist are successfully walking the streets and killing innocent people in the North East.....yeye dey smell
[color=#006600][/color]

Now I know where you are coming from. You seem to give an impression to be wiser than ministers of defence, Chiefs of Army Staff,and even the IGPs who have all been northerners. Do you border to know why they have failed to track down their kinsmen? .Give Mr.President a break
Boko haram has so much more colourations than you know. Pls be informed.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OLADD: 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
deScifa:

U dont have to school me on FOI.....my question is was it as a result of an Executive function? whats the correlation between Uncle Jona and the Act?.......About Sanusi....was money missing or not? We are no fools....it was glaring that there was lot of politicking after Sanusi allegation to sweep the ish under the carpet......and that was successfully done. what is your opinion about the Kerosene subsidy ?
[color=#006600][/color]

So you don't believe the Senate that says no money is missing?. The Senate committee that passed that verdict was comprised of members across all major Nigerian parties.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by deScifa(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2014

Now I know where you are coming from. You seem to give an impression to be wiser than ministers of defence, Chiefs of Army Staff,and even the IGPs who have all been northerners. Do you border to know why they have failed to track down their kinsmen? .Give Mr.President a break
Boko haram has so much more colourations than you know. Pls be informed.

I dont remember when Lt Gen Onyabor Azubuike Ihejirika who was COAS between September 2010 and January 2014 became a Northerner........between u dont expect Nigeria police to face BH do u? Like someone said...your updates shows your job here....its your job keep it up.....but remember.....dias God Ooooooo

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OLADD: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2014
obailala: Really?.. That it is all opposition propaganda?

Any slightly enlightened individual who has studied the Jonathan led governement since May 2010 does not need the opposition to see the stinking fabric Jonathan is made of. It would be a taboo for anyone to mention Jonathan's name in the same sentence as probity and accountability. It is just unfortunate that Jonathan's actions and inactions gives the opposition APC politicians too much credibility and too many reasons to criticise him due to his unprecedented affinity for corruption and corrupt people, coupled with his embarrassing lack of administrative skills.

@OLADD
I just checked your history and all your posts in the last 1 week you joined nairaland have been strictly in defense of anything affiliated with Jonathan. It appears you belong to one of the recently formed Jonathan campaign groups trying hard to justify whatever you have been paid. All I can say is goodluck in your hustle but based on my findings, I do not wish to continue in this argument with you.

[color=#006600][/color]

My friend, let the God that created you and all of us bear witness, I will not stoop to the point of seeking gratification or monetary gain to become praise singer for anybody. It runs contrary to one of my philosophies. Rather, I am convinced beyond any doubt that GEJ is a better president compared to his predecessors and that's a fact. His humility and civility is second to none. And contrary to what others want us to believe, he's much more opposition friendly. We are all living witnesses to so many assassinations that took place in another President's reign in this country, are we not seeing godliness in GEJ? I can go on and on but I don't want to be seen as the president's apologist. I am just trying to obey the commandment God that says we should pray for our leader instead of condemnations. Agreed the president has his flaws, so do I, you and everyone on planet earth. To cap it all, I have a feeling the president means well for the nation. I may be right or wrong, posterity will judge all of us. So I am not a paid agent but a liberal minded Nigerian who looks at issues from different perspectives rather than narrow mindedness. One thing I will never do nonetheless is to call my president CLUELESS, FOOL. DUMB, DAFT, etc. It's ungodly.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OLADD: 12:24am On Sep 16, 2014
cbrass:

Millions Aahahha I laugh in swahili, maybe you need to check the polls on this site to see how your jona is doing. www.naitalk.com .

Ps: jonathan is gone
[color=#006600][/color]

May God keep us till 2015 and beyond but MARK MY WORDS, GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN WILL RULE NIGERIA TILL 2019.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by deScifa(m): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2014

My friend, let the God that created you and all of us bear witness, I will not stoop to the point of seeking gratification or monetary gain to become praise singer for anybody. It runs contrary to one of my philosophies. Rather, I am convinced beyond any doubt that GEJ is a better president compared to his predecessors and that's a fact. His humility and civility is second to none. And contrary to what others want us to believe, he's much more opposition friendly. We are all living witnesses to so many assassinations that took place in another President's reign in this country, are we not seeing godliness in GEJ? I can go on and on but I don't want to be seen as the president's apologist. I am just trying to obey the commandment God that says we should pray for our leader instead of condemnations. Agreed the president has his flaws, so do I, you and everyone on planet earth. To cap it all, I have a feeling the president means well for the nation. I may be right or wrong, posterity will judge all of us. So I am not a paid agent but a liberal minded Nigerian who looks at issues from different perspectives rather than narrow mindedness. One thing I will never do nonetheless is to call my president CLUELESS, FOOL. DUMB, DAFT, etc. It's ungodly.

It is Erroneous to Jump to such silly assumptions....the last time we had a self praising president in Africa....we got Idi Amin....what makes him best...and what makes him better.....this level of impunity? plus yes see the railways working....good!.....even Akala can point his little achievements.....any Govt no matter how clueless have 1 or more achievement.....but is this what we deserve as people? is Establishing more Universities which equally means less funding for the ones we have already and thus increase in tuition beyond the poors man pikin reach what we deserve? is the killing of thousands of Northerners what we deserve ? No one can fool anyone about any increase in power generation.....we all know kanji works to optimal capacity during raining season.....cos theirs been this stupid praise singing about power about this time every year since 3 years ago......yet nothing has changed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by OLADD: 12:35am On Sep 16, 2014
deScifa:

I dont remember when Lt Gen Onyabor Azubuike Ihejirika who was COAS between September 2010 and January 2014 became a Northerner........between u dont expect Nigeria police to face BH do u? Like someone said...your updates shows your job here....its your job keep it up.....but remember.....dias God Ooooooo
[color=#006600][/color]

You are spot on about Ihejirika but what about those before and after him? I am not trying to bring tribalism into this. It's just to buttress my earlier points. And finally, I place my conscience and God in all my actions and inactions.. Good night.
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by deScifa(m): 12:45am On Sep 16, 2014

You are spot on about Ihejirika but what about those before and after him? I am not trying to bring tribalism into this. It's just to buttress my earlier points. And finally, I place my conscience and God in all my actions and inactions.. Good night.

Good Night bro
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by October1960: 5:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Stealing by Politicians and Government Officials especially at the upper levels has become the norm. Since the late 70's and early 80's it has only increased. Their families are enjoying the stolen wealth in Nigeria and overseas. Instead of shaming them many people want to join them. They and their families will surely pay dearly for the stolen wealth of many plundered by a few.

1 Like

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by Caseless: 5:58am On Sep 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Yes, he might be Yoruba, the last thing you will see or hear is a Yoruba supporting or shielding him like Igbo people will always do.
a loud GBAM to dis post.

2 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by ardave2k13: 6:03am On Sep 16, 2014
oilyyariba: Another yolaba fraudster!

He's not a Yoruba man... his name is Stephen Osagiede Oronsaye. His parents were from Uhunmwonde and Oredo Local Council Areas in Edo State. That information is not to outrightly defend Yoruba people as flawless but to state that we don't celebrate corruption as you have erroneously believed.

2 Likes

Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by cbrass(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2014

May God keep us till 2015 and beyond but MARK MY WORDS, GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN WILL RULE NIGERIA TILL 2019.

In your dreams
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by shamson: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
PDP!!! OUR COMMON ENEMY

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!!!

DRIVEN BY LOVE TO LOOT

NIGERIA DRY
Re: INVESTIGATION: AG Report Indicts Oronsaye For N123B Alleged Fraud by shamson: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
PDP!!! OUR COMMON ENEMY

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN!!!

DRIVEN BY LOVE TO LOOT

NIGERIA DRY

Ahaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$9.6b Award: UK Court Orders Stay Of Execution, Demands $200m Security Deposit / DAWN Commission Convenes Meeting With SW Agric Commissioners On Food Security / Ekweremadu: Frustrate Sales Of Electric Cars In Nigeria To Sell Our Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.