Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Female Fresh Graduate With Background In Engineering - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Fresh Graduate With Background In Engineering (915 Views)

Lying About Educational Background In Job Interview / What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? / Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Fresh Graduate With Background In Engineering by HRDNAG: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Fresh graduates with background in engineering and desire to work in a world class organization are encouraged to send their resumes to the below email –

michael@nagode.com

Female only.

Thank you.
Re: Female Fresh Graduate With Background In Engineering by ChristineC: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why only females?

1 Like

Re: Female Fresh Graduate With Background In Engineering by veevean1(f): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
d one i applied have u pple called to resume?
Re: Female Fresh Graduate With Background In Engineering by mena233(f): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
thanks for the info
Re: Female Fresh Graduate With Background In Engineering by EngrDozzyMary(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
veevean1: d one i applied have u pple called to resume?
MTN, e'rywhr u go! Lolz
Re: Female Fresh Graduate With Background In Engineering by veevean1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
EngrDozzyMary: MTN, e'rywhr u go! Lolz
no i still b airtel na u b mtn
Re: Female Fresh Graduate With Background In Engineering by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
veevean1: d one i applied have u pple called to resume?

If you have not been called there are two things involved:
1) You will be called as soon as your services is needed.
2) You qualification do not match their requirements.

However, there are also two things you should do:
1) Give them a call to find out the situation.
2) Look forward to a more fulfilling job and a life full of limitless opportunities.

All the best.
Re: Female Fresh Graduate With Background In Engineering by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
ChristineC: Why only females?

These folks know what they want hence the requirements. I suppose in life you also know what you want.

God will provide us all an enviable job.
Re: Female Fresh Graduate With Background In Engineering by isabelmicheal: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
location please........
Re: Female Fresh Graduate With Background In Engineering by veevean1(f): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
i hv called severally even just now nd dey said d recruitment is still on going since may ooh nd it ws just one interview

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Know Of This Vacancy? / Househelps And Nannies Needed In Private Homes. / Jagal Group Job Vacancies (10 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.