Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Even We Were Be Lizard Self They Don The Kill Us Chop - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Even We Were Be Lizard Self They Don The Kill Us Chop (766 Views)

MTN No Kill Us / Don & The Doc / They Don Decieved Una Today 29th Again Abi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even We Were Be Lizard Self They Don The Kill Us Chop by usj(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2008
I was just passing by when i heard sounds of their music.

But i could not understand what was going on,then i ask

one of them what was going on then he said it is Ogez.

Then i ask again what's wrong with Ogez? then he says

"no be small tin oooooool" as you see Ogez so God

do bless am, na him make am dey give testimony today

with all the experienced wey e don get.

ogez don do every tin chickenly possible to survive

for 10 years with predictors.

then he ask me "na small tin be dat? na hem i come say

no be small thing ooooool.

then the pastor quickly added "now self as chicken

if you don pass one or two Christmas you don try"

then one person put his hand up and added, 

even we were be lizard self they don the kill us chop in

the name of small monitor lizard
Re: Even We Were Be Lizard Self They Don The Kill Us Chop by Arcani: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2008
Re: Even We Were Be Lizard Self They Don The Kill Us Chop by clemcykul(f): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2008
nonsense
Re: Even We Were Be Lizard Self They Don The Kill Us Chop by sledge406: 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2008
USJ I wonder where u from originate becos u nor get 1 single sense of humour. Na dis one ur mates dey call JOKE U nor dey try one bit.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Not To Drink With Bad Friends / Na Ur Papa / Surrogate Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.