Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Build A Standard And Modern Two Bedroom Bungalow With Just 980k - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Build A Standard And Modern Two Bedroom Bungalow With Just 980k (3928 Views)

How To Build A Low Budget Bungalow ( 3 Bedroom Flat As Case Study) / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Build A Standard And Modern Two Bedroom Bungalow With Just 980k by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2014
the guy no serious. E no get any bussiness plan, i tell ya. Noting, a serious bussiness man would have drafted all the neccessary answers knowing fully well that this kind of thread will attract a lot of potential customers. One technical question asked, he ran away, since monday i guess? Money no dey fall from trees o
This must be (another) awarite emmanuel, the most popular scammer on NL.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Build A Standard And Modern Two Bedroom Bungalow With Just 980k by chemashie(m): 9:40am On Sep 18, 2014
where is OP o?
Re: Build A Standard And Modern Two Bedroom Bungalow With Just 980k by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

With the floor plan this man posted. Even if you are using wooden planks to build up from substructure to finishing, 980k cannot deliver the project.

Mr 980k its better you come on board and defend yourself o.

Because we builders that are here on nairaland property section sleeps and wake up with building cost in our skulls.
Re: Build A Standard And Modern Two Bedroom Bungalow With Just 980k by Pluslargent(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2014
All of una they hala y him no reply...make sombody call the line wey him put up ask am now?
Re: Build A Standard And Modern Two Bedroom Bungalow With Just 980k by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 18, 2014
I guess the cost is to carcass only with a specified type of roofing sheet cos it cant be stone coated roofing tiles,waiting for the op.

Regards,
Samuel

Re: Build A Standard And Modern Two Bedroom Bungalow With Just 980k by Dreyl(m): 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
Guy talk fast,i want you to build 10 bungalows for me for #21million
please reply asap
Re: Build A Standard And Modern Two Bedroom Bungalow With Just 980k by ShirelleBaby: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
EPIC-HAHAHAHA
Re: Build A Standard And Modern Two Bedroom Bungalow With Just 980k by iamord(m): 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
ShirelleBaby: EPIC-HAHAHAHA

Wow for 980k! This is the most expensive sand castle I have come across
Re: Build A Standard And Modern Two Bedroom Bungalow With Just 980k by mufutau55(m): 2:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Well, today is September 18thm, 2014 and this thread was opened on September 15th, 2014. We have given the OP enough days to come up with the details on this project which he earlier said he will... but he did NOT. So by popular demand this thread is CLOSED and the OP has been BANNED and for long time too. Thank you guys.

Hajji Mufutau

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2)

Forsale A Plot Of Land Wiith 2unit Of Room$parlour Selfcontain PiX attached / Walton Gate Estate 2mins From Lagos Buisness School Sangotedo Ajah @13m Video / La Campaign Tropicana Beach Buy 5 And Get 1 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.