Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Name Did You Give To Ur Child And What Does It Signify? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Name Did You Give To Ur Child And What Does It Signify? (562 Views)

What Name Did U Save Ur Dad's Number With In Your Phone?give Reasons / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k / If Dis Waz Ur Child Wat Name Wud U Kal Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Did You Give To Ur Child And What Does It Signify? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Yesterday a naming ceremony took place in my compound and the people in charge of accepting d genuity of the name told the parents of the child that it is not all names that parents name their child that is right as some are bad and this usualy portray footsteps of the child whle growing up he begins to act in accodance of his or her name and i thought about this myself and Begin to see proove on the side of my other neighbour child whose name is "honour" and i can tell your that this guy behaves mature even if he is small his wisdom is of high hearachy and this makes people to respect him not excluding myself.
Back to the Base the child was named
1.Dominion-means "the power or right to rule people or control somethin".
2.Ojotule- this was the tribal name gven to the child and it signifies the saying "God is Great"so, i want to use ths medium to call on parents to please name their child good names as bad names usually hav negative impact on the child.forward to you all nairalanderssss what name did you give to your child and what does it means?
Re: What Name Did You Give To Ur Child And What Does It Signify? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
1) Edidiong....it means Blessing.

and my daughters' name is Inemesit...it means Happiness.
Re: What Name Did You Give To Ur Child And What Does It Signify? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: 1) Edidiong....it means Blessing.

and my daughters' name is Inemesit...it means Happiness.
Good 1 here clapsssssss

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Give To Ur Child And What Does It Signify? by Darteyyyy(m): 1:05am On Sep 16, 2014
Ill name my son Gerard Lampard....

Why?

I love them footballers grin

(1) (Reply)

When Parents Behaviour Affect Children / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage / Househelps And Nanny Provision Services In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.