Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It (16123 Views)

Why Do People Like Goat Meat? / Asun ( Barbecued Goat Meat) / Goat Meat, Beef, Chicken, Fish: which do you prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Clinton594(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Almost everyone seems to hate goat meat especially when the meat is from the male goat. (igbos call it mkpi)
I don't understand why. Right now in my family only I and my dad can stand and devour whatever goat meat you set before us and still ask for more . My siblings dare not hear you cooked with soup or peppersoup water let alone the meat. Infact you alone will finish it and I'm guessing its like that in so many places .
I mean tell me why someone would prefer pork to goat meat know full well how dirty that thing is ...
Can I have some reviews on this matter or am I alone on this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by izaray(f): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
Clinton594: Almost everyone seems to hate goat meat especially when the meat is from the male goat. (igbos call it mkpi)
I don't understand why. Right now in my family only I and my dad can stand and devour whatever goat meat you set before us and still ask for more . My siblings dare not hear you cooked with soup or peppersoup water let alone the meat. Infact you alone will finish it and I'm guessing its like that in so many places .
I mean tell me why someone would prefer pork to goat meat know full well how dirty that thing is ...
Beside chicken, Goat meat is my favorite, i dnt know abt others!

20 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by yuncka: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pls who hates goatmeat? D person dey miss ooooo. That stuff tastes better than some over hypedmeat...e.g turkey.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by okirewaju(f): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
I hate goat meat, prefer to eat ice fish than goat meat

Why you go compare pork meat with goat meat@ OP?

Pork meat rocks!!!

PorkMeatOverGoatMeatAnytimeAnyday!!!

12 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by izaray(f): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
okirewaju: I hate goat meat, prefer to eat ice fish than goat meat

Why you go compare pork meat with goat meat@ OP?

Pork meat rocks!!!

PorkMeatOverGoatMeatAnytimeAnyday!!!
Pork meat is not too far 4rm Dog meat remember

16 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by okirewaju(f): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
izaray: Pork meat is not too far 4rm Dog meat remember
I've never tasted dog meat, don't think I can- got much love for dogs!

Dog meat? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
I hate am pass mango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by amakajoe(f): 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oh yes I hate am pass my poo
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Dolcilicious(f): 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Clinton594: Almost everyone seems to hate goat meat especially when the meat is from the male goat. (igbos call it mkpi)
Its different in my fam.i relish goat meat a lot.If my mum cooks it i tell her and she knows already d tongue is for me.Up to d goats brain we devour everythin.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Romanciella(f): 6:05am On Sep 16, 2014
but i love goat meat kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by pabon(m): 6:05am On Sep 16, 2014
Nah
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by skillet(m): 6:06am On Sep 16, 2014
I hate goat meat because it is never enough. It gets finished in the pot quickly. Why?

31 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by gbaskiboy: 6:06am On Sep 16, 2014
Except Ram meat I relish great taste in eating it. When u use the fry one drink garri Ijebu, you go fear fear

3 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by sunnedee: 6:07am On Sep 16, 2014
Goat... Dog.... Pork... Turkey.... Chicken.... Bring it on grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by constance500: 6:08am On Sep 16, 2014
U haven't heard about isiewu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by livingstoneony(m): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2014
winkGoat meat can do no wrong!!!

3 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Afrocatalyst: 6:08am On Sep 16, 2014
skillet: I hate goat meat because it is never enough. It gets finished in the pot quickly. Why?

Then you dnt hate it. It's just that it's never enuff. Some hate the smell. I always wondered why they hate it tho?
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by dridowu: 6:08am On Sep 16, 2014
i don't 8 any meat, i consume them all

2 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by freshness2020: 6:09am On Sep 16, 2014
Never knew there are folks that dreads goat meat like me...honestly I hate it. I am the only one in my family that hates this meat, apart from goat meat, I don't also take catfish, pork meat, dogmeat .. I manage turkey and chicken when fried with a enough pepper!
Am o.k with my cow meat or ice fish whether fried or steamed!
...and guess what! I still look fresher and healthier than some peeps that consumes ǻƪƪ the meat in the world
No offence please!
no be me sha, na GOD..make thunder nor fire me!

7 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 16, 2014
What exactly is the criteria for front page topics nowadays? Mods!!!! All of you have questions to answer o!!!!! Hate Goat meat? How is that even useful to anyone? *sighs*

2 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by iyisco2001(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2014
If u no put that smelly head, e no dey reach me.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by trevolady(f): 6:12am On Sep 16, 2014
Rabbit meat,goat meat...those two taste heavenly cheesy
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Maximus17(m): 6:12am On Sep 16, 2014
That smell that oozes from live goat, i still smell it after the cooking especially if not cooked well, and it kinda makes me vomit, i know am missing because i see the enjoyment in other people faces, pls dont blame me, thats the way i found my body to react to things like this.As for me, cow meat is preferable!

4 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 16, 2014
Maybe becos of the odour it give, cos most people dnt really know how to prepare it nicely.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by 1miccza: 6:13am On Sep 16, 2014

Be it Goat or pork I don't eat any of them,if it goes beyond beef,chicken,Turkey I find it hard to eat any other meat,I sometimes throw up
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Candyrain(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2014
dridowu: i don't 8 any meat, i consume them all
Ebola Alert!!! Medics Should Be On Standby. Goat Meat All The Way...
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by jaydude(f): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2014
God knows hw much I hate the sight n smell of goat meat,i have never tasted it in my entire life! angry when I was growing up, my mum separates my food before adding goat meat to d soup or stew,d bad thing about this meat is that u must know if it is cooked with any meal, d smell can't just be hidden! No goat meat till I die undecided winki

1 Like

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by Ranchhoddas: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2014
Na goat matter una see put for frontpage this morning?
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by LordVoldemort(m): 6:15am On Sep 16, 2014
Goat meat anytime any day, especially the hegoat grin and more its more Nutritious than any meat out there

2 Likes

Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by mooregan(m): 6:17am On Sep 16, 2014
:oPeople hate goat meat especially d male? As a true IBIBIO man, goat meat rocks. Whether its White soup or pepper soup or any soup at all, Goat meat rocks! BTW, 4 those wey no d chop Dog, I'm happy to annouce to u that u r missing, come to Akwa Ibom or Go to Calabar and Enjoy quality dog meat.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by cegxie(m): 6:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Goat meat especially Isi Ewu (goat head) is my delight anytime and any day.. The smell of it on stew is also mouth watering not to talk of the pepper soup. But like they say different strokes for different folks or better still one mans meat is another mans poison... I guess some people cannot stand it too as much I ✽̤̥̈̊·̵̶̭̥̌-̶̯͡ÉNJOƔ:*✽̤̥̈̊·̵̶̭̥̌-̶̯. It.. So I respect their tastes and preferences.
Re: Goat Meat - Are You Among The Very Many That Hate It by EbuGeneral(m): 6:21am On Sep 16, 2014
goat meat, monkey meat, bat, bush meat.... kill them all and bring them all... but dog meat rocks. try it with unripe plantain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bakers Threaten Shutdown As Diesel Price, Others Soar / Giant Aluminum Pot Popularly Called Koko Irin / Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.