Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

How Many 1 Bedroom Self Contain Can Stay On A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many 1 Bedroom Self Contain Can Stay On A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos (5142 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / One Bedroom Self Contain To Let @ Kubwa For 170k Call 08038276422 For Info / One Bedroom Self Contained In Abuja For Urgent Lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many 1 Bedroom Self Contain Can Stay On A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos by pss: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
I meant how many one room and parlour (self contain) can sit on one plot

Instead of building room and parlour with common facilities, I thought above will be a better option

I’m thinking of ground floor building only not up and down building

Can 4 units on the ground floor sit on one plot?

Please advise
Re: How Many 1 Bedroom Self Contain Can Stay On A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
pss: I meant how many one room and parlour (self contain) can sit on one plot

Instead of building room and parlour with common facilities, I thought above will be a better option

I’m thinking of ground floor building only not up and down building

Can 4 units on the ground floor sit on one plot?

Please advise

Check my thread for useful tips.

https://www.nairaland.com/1579196/one-bedroom-terrace-bungalow-source

Regards,
Samuel
Re: How Many 1 Bedroom Self Contain Can Stay On A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos by pss: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thank you samual

So 6 units of one bedroom terrace bungalow will sit on one plot of land (60 x 120)

So like how much will complete the building to commerial level
Re: How Many 1 Bedroom Self Contain Can Stay On A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
pss: Thank you samual

So 6 units of one bedroom terrace bungalow will sit on one plot of land (60 x 120)

So like how much will complete the building to commerial level

have a budget of 8million naira(±10%).

Regards,
Samuel

(1) (Reply)

Living In Ibadan Is Just As Expensive As Living In Lagos / We Buy and Sale Diesel Generator of all Capacities / Seal the holes by your HVAC, Windows & door frames with Expansion PU Foam Spray.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.